OWS terrorist terrorize small children on their way to school on Fri

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQExXi00TI4]OCCUPY WALL STREET Protesters Taunt Children Enroute to School "Follows those Kids!" (CBS-NY) - YouTube[/ame]

I saw that on The Blaze yesterday.... how infuriating is that!!!

I swear to God.... if someone followed me and my kid like that asshat near end of video, God help him is all I will say! :evil:

I am just waiting for Truth is a bunch of hot hair air trying to defend this behaver of these low lives who would rather and party. ( lets call it what is is. a drug invested party) I am pretty sure that the normal people who were asking for reasonable questions do not follow this category.

I am just waiting for Truth is a bunch of hot hair air trying to defend this behaver of these low lives who would rather and party. ( lets call it what is is. a drug invested party) I am pretty sure that the normal people who were asking for reasonable questions do not follow this category.

They give pot smokers a bad name :evil:

And they called the Tea Party Terrorists.

Anyone notice how the Media took the Few and Far Between Tea Party Wack Jobs and put them in the Lime Light, and are not trying to downplay the Large Number of OWS wack Jobs and focus on the Reasonable ones?

Forum List

Back