Politically we deserve an un biased media, but

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Were not getting one
ABC seems to be leading the BHO re-election campain
The poll with the Post has Obama up 51-44 with only 5% un decided
Rasmussen has it at a dead heat (BHO uo 1%) with around 16% un decided
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Today ABC radio mentioned the killing of OBL, again, right after it mentioned the falling support for the war. It also mentiones the war we won in Iraq as a "bench mark" for poll numbers for the war Obama is resp for finishing.

MSN has mention of the same event with Hillarys remembering the event

USA today uses to kill a mokinbird as there way stirring racial tensions. They had BHO intro it and then followed with a "we will not stand for racisim" commercial
Wonder why GWB never had that

UE numbers are a lie. there going down due to people leaving the work force. CNBC did report that and I am sure fox news did, the big three call this job creation

Doctored video
Doctored recordings

GM is a total failure. they have reported they paid us back early while they still owe us billions, the volt is dead

Credit card fees as part of the reason gas is so hi. That one made me stop I was laughing so haed

Exxons record profits, which is nothing more than a larger revenue with the same 8% profit, 1/2 of what tax is on gas

I could go on. It worries me that the major news media is so far left and are failing the public it is the duty to report the truth too

Were not getting one
ABC seems to be leading the BHO re-election campain
The poll with the Post has Obama up 51-44 with only 5% un decided
Rasmussen has it at a dead heat (BHO uo 1%) with around 16% un decided
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Today ABC radio mentioned the killing of OBL, again, right after it mentioned the falling support for the war. It also mentiones the war we won in Iraq as a "bench mark" for poll numbers for the war Obama is resp for finishing.

MSN has mention of the same event with Hillarys remembering the event

USA today uses to kill a mokinbird as there way stirring racial tensions. They had BHO intro it and then followed with a "we will not stand for racisim" commercial
Wonder why GWB never had that

UE numbers are a lie. there going down due to people leaving the work force. CNBC did report that and I am sure fox news did, the big three call this job creation

Doctored video
Doctored recordings

GM is a total failure. they have reported they paid us back early while they still owe us billions, the volt is dead

Credit card fees as part of the reason gas is so hi. That one made me stop I was laughing so haed

Exxons record profits, which is nothing more than a larger revenue with the same 8% profit, 1/2 of what tax is on gas

I could go on. It worries me that the major news media is so far left and are failing the public it is the duty to report the truth too

~~sigh~~ it's all in the big plan except he didn't expect to lose the house in 2010.

Media by-and-large lean Statist...and are in it full for Obama...Objectivity went out of the media decades ago...thier agenda is to change the Culture, destroy the Republic that gave them voice in the first place.

IF they have thier way? They will become State-sanctioned as Pravda...

ALL are jockeying for position.

The MRC has received financial support from several foundations, including the Bradley, Scaife, Olin, Castle Rock, Carthage and JM foundations. Bob Ward has said that it also receives funding from ExxonMobil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center
In his neverending search for an unbiased media, perhaps JFK would care to explain why he would start threads in this forum based on obvious conservative sources funded by The Media Research Center (MRC) which receives financial support from the following.

Armstrong Foundation, The
Brady Education Foundation
Carthage Foundation
Castle Rock Foundation
Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation
Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation
Exxon Mobil
F.M. Kirby Foundation
Family Research Council
Gilder Foundation
Gordon and Mary Cain Foundation
Hickory Foundation
JM Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation
John Templeton Foundation
Leadership Institute
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation ($1,380,000)
Orville D. and Ruth A. Merillat Foundation
Randolph Foundation
Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation ($1,000,000)
Roe Foundation
Sarah Scaife Foundation ($3,417,000)
Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation
William H. Donner Foundation

http://mediamattersaction.org/transparency/organization/Media_Research_Center/funders

Last edited:
Maybe if you keep hoping for the failure of US foreign policy and the economy, you'll get your way.

Liberal's make up there own headlines
Just like the media
I have never said anything that remotly states that
In fact this economy is killing me. There are few jobs my friend, there is no joy with this mess

The MRC has received financial support from several foundations, including the Bradley, Scaife, Olin, Castle Rock, Carthage and JM foundations. Bob Ward has said that it also receives funding from ExxonMobil.

Media Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In his neverending search for an unbiased media, perhaps JFK would care to explain why he would start threads in this forum based on obvious conservative sources funded by The Media Research Center (MRC) which receives financial support from the following.

Armstrong Foundation, The
Brady Education Foundation
Carthage Foundation
Castle Rock Foundation
Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation
Claude R. Lambe Charitable Foundation
Exxon Mobil
F.M. Kirby Foundation
Family Research Council
Gilder Foundation
Gordon and Mary Cain Foundation
Hickory Foundation
JM Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation
John Templeton Foundation
Leadership Institute
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation ($1,380,000)
Orville D. and Ruth A. Merillat Foundation
Randolph Foundation
Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation ($1,000,000)
Roe Foundation
Sarah Scaife Foundation ($3,417,000)
Shelby Cullom Davis Foundation
William H. Donner Foundation

Media Matters Action Network

what does that have to do with the truth?
Look how can ABC/Post do a poll that has BHO at 51% to be re-elected and his approval ratings in the low 40s?
Rasmussen has it 42-41, the most accurate polling service in 08 with 17% un decided, ABC has 5% un decided
thats info, thats an exapmle that is biased

GM owes us billion, the media reported they paid us back early
what do you call that?
And they used tarp money to pay us that so called total (that was about 45 billion short of the total)

are you kidding me?

So "JFK" sees no conflict of interests and media bias in the media sources he selects - even if they are funded by such notoriously conservative groups as Exxon Mobil and Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation.

Are we now to assume, based on his "pearls of wisdom," that "media bias" can be viewed as nothing more than a left wing phenomena?

Last edited:
So "JFK" sees no conflict of interests and media bias in the media sources he selects - as long they are funded by conservative groups such as Exxon Mobil and Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation.

Are we to assume from his "pearls of wisdom" that "media bias" is nothing more than a left wing phenomena?

No-one will ever take you serious, I regret I did
That would be strike 3
good luck dude, when you get out of Hi school further further your education
God Bless
you have joined those other Libs who are without class on my ignore list

The media needs to be a watch dog. It should not have covered up the fact that Bush lied us into Iraq.

But the GOP have bullied the media. THey also own most all of it too now after Clinton let them deregulate it, but besides that, the media today won't call out Republicans when they lie for fear they will be labeled liberal or bias. So they just report what the GOP tells them and they don't ever ask follow up questions or call them out when they lie.

Perfect example would be global warming. Today there is no doubt that human's are causing global warming. Only right wing scientists deny this. Same kinds that said cigarettes didn't cause cancer. Ones that are in the pockets of the tobacco or polluters pockets.

But the media accepted the GOP's arguments and never fact checked them. So still today we have a lot of Americans that still believe humans aren't responsible for Global warming. If the media did their job, the GOP wouldn't get away with lying like they do.

So "JFK" sees no conflict of interests and media bias in the media sources he selects - even if they are funded by such notoriously conservative groups as Exxon Mobil and Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation.

Are we now to assume, based on his "pearls of wisdom," that "media bias" can be viewed as nothing more than a left wing phenomena?

Now he's going to ignore you. He doesn't want to be told he is wrong or especially why he is wrong. Righties come here for the same reason they listen to Fox or Rush. 2 reasons. 1. To feel like they aren't alone. 2. To get their talking points.

Funny Democrats weren't attacking women until Republicans started attacking women. Deflection and Classic Projection.

Good job though. You got fag boy to put you on ignore.

Now he's going to ignore you. He doesn't want to be told he is wrong or especially why he is wrong. Righties come here for the same reason they listen to Fox or Rush. 2 reasons. 1. To feel like they aren't alone. 2. To get their talking points.

Funny Democrats weren't attacking women until Republicans started attacking women. Deflection and Classic Projection.

Fag boy?
Fag boy?
To start with he never told me I did anything wrong, because I have done nothing wrong

Media Bias exist and you being a liberal should be just as upset as I am as a conservative
I do not watch fox news, have not in a long time
Rush is cool, because he is funny and he is a hell of allot more accurate than ABC as well as he does not hide he is a conservative
Now your bud lied about me and then could not back it up,
Now your next
Fag boy is first grade dude, get a life and stop being stupid about who and what you are because others are

Fag boy?
Fag boy?
To start with he never told me I did anything wrong, because I have done nothing wrong

Media Bias exist and you being a liberal should be just as upset as I am as a conservative
I do not watch fox news, have not in a long time
Rush is cool, because he is funny and he is a hell of allot more accurate than ABC as well as he does not hide he is a conservative
Now your bud lied about me and then could not back it up,
Now your next
Fag boy is first grade dude, get a life and stop being stupid about who and what you are because others are

Why don't you put me on ignore too. Pussy. :lol:

The media needs to be a watch dog. It should not have covered up the fact that Bush lied us into Iraq.

But the GOP have bullied the media. THey also own most all of it too now after Clinton let them deregulate it, but besides that, the media today won't call out Republicans when they lie for fear they will be labeled liberal or bias. So they just report what the GOP tells them and they don't ever ask follow up questions or call them out when they lie.

Perfect example would be global warming. Today there is no doubt that human's are causing global warming. Only right wing scientists deny this. Same kinds that said cigarettes didn't cause cancer. Ones that are in the pockets of the tobacco or polluters pockets.

But the media accepted the GOP's arguments and never fact checked them. So still today we have a lot of Americans that still believe humans aren't responsible for Global warming. If the media did their job, the GOP wouldn't get away with lying like they do.

GWB lied to us
hahahahaha
what about these people? they started it
One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Now lets talk about the UN
Jan 2003, the event that we invaded over

We don't "deserve" any kind of media. The 1st Amendment to the Constitution protects free speech and we hope that the speech is honest and unbiased but it isn't guaranteed. Americans are smart enough to distinguish between truth and bias but the union based education system has worn down the ability with about 50 years of hate-America propaganda. Thankfully the American people can still function well enough so that NBC is forced to fire a producer who advocated race riots and Dan Rather was forced to retire in disgrace after he tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. The consumer still runs the media and don't ever think about turning it over to the government.

We have an unbiased media outlet in the UK. It's known throughout Europe; and is notorious for remaining politically impartial as well as reporting on scoops years before they make the national headlines. The current editor (Ian Hislop) is the most-sued man in British legal history, but they rarely lose.

It's called Private Eye.

GWB lied to us
hahahahaha
One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

Hans Blix's report to the United Nations on Jan. 27, [email protected]

Now before you play games with people who know the truth, be prepared

GWB lied to us
hahahahaha

Hans Blix's report to the United Nations on Jan. 27, [email protected]

Now before you play games with people who know the truth, be prepared

You libs never can handle the truth
I see this ended it
good night Libs, you should demand more from those who you choose to follow

Politically we deserve an un biased media, but you can't get any more biased than Fox News who sued for the right to lie.......and do.

The media might have supported Clinton's splendid little war in Yugoslavia but the media had nothing to do with the conflict in Iraq. By Constitutional law democrats had access to the same intelligence as the president regarding the hundreds of UN sanctions and they voted for boots on the ground. A political party doesn't get to withdraw it's support for the Troops unless it wants to engage in treason. Democrats sinckered at a full freaking page ad in the NY Times that called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and the freaking senate majority leader tried to impact the morale of US Troops when he told the world "the war in Iraq is lost". president Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with UN sanctions and the democrats had the same amount of time to investigate claims of WMD's that Clinton said were in Iraq. The dumb ignorant old story that Bush lied don't fly anymore.

Forum List

Back