Writer: Mel Gibson spewed anti-Semitism, talked of killing ex

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Writer: Mel Gibson spewed anti-Semitism, talked of killing ex - CNN.com :cuckoo:

(CNN) -- Mel Gibson frequently spews "looney, rancid" anti-Semitism, has talked about killing his former girlfriend, and is prone to hate-filled diatribes slamming everyone from John Lennon to Walter Cronkite, according to a screenwriter who has been working with him.
Joe Eszterhas, who wrote a screenplay about the Jewish hero Judah Maccabee for Gibson, recounts numerous alleged incidents in detail in a nine-page letter to Gibson published by the website thewrap.com.
In a letter replying to Eszterhas, Gibson denies the allegations, saying most of the claims are fabricated.
Gibson's letter says Eszterhas "only had a problem with me after Warner Brothers rejected your (Eszterhas') script."
<more>

Mel Gibson has shown himself to be a racist prick.

And he is irrelevant. He hasn't made a decent film in years and years.

Don't even start on his snuff film the right came in their pants over. Fucking freaks.

I once read an excerpt from an online magazine claiming that if the Nazis won the war, Gibson wouldn't have half the bad rep he has today. In any case, he gets it all from his father.

Writer: Mel Gibson spewed anti-Semitism, talked of killing ex - CNN.com :cuckoo:

(CNN) -- Mel Gibson frequently spews "looney, rancid" anti-Semitism, has talked about killing his former girlfriend, and is prone to hate-filled diatribes slamming everyone from John Lennon to Walter Cronkite, according to a screenwriter who has been working with him.
Joe Eszterhas, who wrote a screenplay about the Jewish hero Judah Maccabee for Gibson, recounts numerous alleged incidents in detail in a nine-page letter to Gibson published by the website thewrap.com.
In a letter replying to Eszterhas, Gibson denies the allegations, saying most of the claims are fabricated.
Gibson's letter says Eszterhas "only had a problem with me after Warner Brothers rejected your (Eszterhas') script."
<more>

Mel is kind of a whackjob, but so is Eszterhaus (who let's not forget, was the guy who gave us the cinematic vomit known as Showgirls.)

But since he's the one who got into bed with Gibson to start with, I really can't feel much sympathy for him.

Forum List

Back