Politically Speaking, Who Could You Go Gay For...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
myself, I could go for Paul Ryan... a sharp-as-a-knife cutie pie...

could imagine him and me going all night... and afterwards, me fixing breakfast for the two of us...

Well, I'm already gay, but I've got quite a few.

John Thune. He looks like he's got that type of rugged masculinity that I've got a huge fetish for.

John Kasich. He's not too bad for being 60!

Scott Brown. Can you please come and er...model for me?

Martin O'Malley. Trust me. When I'm through with him, he'll be a conservative in no time. ;)

Bob McDonnell. Yeah.

To name a few...

Perhaps you and Hillary could work something out with Paul and let's say Susan Rice. Kind of a free-for-all.

Thomas Jefferson, if he and I happened to be living at the same time...

William Weld, former GOP governor of Massachusetts and all-around cool dude...

John Thune. He looks like he's got that type of rugged masculinity that I've got a huge fetish for.

Martin O'Malley. Trust me. When I'm through with him, he'll be a conservative in no time. ;)

Bob McDonnell. Yeah.

To name a few...

thanks for that, Paul... but, as you yourself said, you're not qualified to participate in this discussion... :)

Bob McDonnell. Yeah.

To name a few...

thanks for that, Paul... but, as you yourself said, you're not qualified to participate in this discussion... :)
OK, OK, OK. I'll quit.

Enough daddy chasing fantasies for me tonight! :D

I would go gay for Sarah Hansen-Young:

sarah_larg_m1733570.jpg

Perhaps you and Hillary could work something out with Paul and let's say Susan Rice. Kind of a free-for-all.

I'm open to fucking anybody I like (regardless of gender) anytime anywhere anyhow...

and I don't much like you, which, I 'spect, should come as a relief...

that is unless you're one of those folks who refuses to admit to their fantasies

which I 'spect you prolly are... :)

I'm open to fucking anybody I like (regardless of gender) anytime anywhere anyhow...

and I don't much like you, which, I 'spect, should come as a relief...

that is unless you're one of those folks who refuses to admit to their fantasies

which I 'spect you prolly are... :)
I told you mine on the other thread, and you're right, it DOES come as a relief. Besides your gay fantasies, anybody who would do Michelle Obama has to be a sick fuck.

Women are open about most things, men think that if they admit another man is good looking, he will be labeled as gay. Women have no such concern.

Women are open about most things, men think that if they admit another man is good looking, he will be labeled as gay. Women have no such concern.
There are a lot of men I recognize as good looking, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with 'em.

There are a lot of men I recognize as good looking, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with 'em.

the mind's imagination is an incredibly wonderful playground...

if you allow yourself to go there with no inhibitions, you would be amazed at the fun you could have...

all without leaving the comfort of your armchair... :)

Forum List

Back