Politically, how "crazy" are you?

Russian collusion is not yet a conspiracy theory intil the investigation is complete. When it is we will know one way or the other and that will be fine. There will be those that will no accept the results and spin a conspiracy but that is still in the future.

Nice try though!
It's a total conspiracy theory, because there's not one, single, solitary shred of evidence to support it...

Oh there isn't, isn't there.

Here ya go --- you might have been on hiatus but this is a thread I started a bit over two years ago:

>> In July [2016], a cybersecurity researcher who goes by the pseudonym "Tea Leaves" noticed a strange pattern of communication between Donald Trump's servers and the Alfa Bank in Moscow. He became curious about it and collected some traces on this connection. He tried pinging the Trump server and his pings were rejected, meaning the server was configured in a way to communicate only with a specific set of other servers, including those of the Alfa Bank.

He and his colleagues contacted Paul Vixie, who wrote much of the DNS code that makes the Internet work. Their conclusion: There was a secret digital hotline between Trump's servers and those in Russia. What they also discovered is that this hotline was active only during business hours in New York or business hours in Moscow, strongly suggesting it was being used for human communication, not for serving webpages or something automated like that. Also odd was that very large and powerful servers were set up to handle a tiny bit of traffic. Technical experts who have seen the logs have sworn that they are genuine because there are items in them that would be very hard to falsify in a way to fool experts, such as interpacket timing.

What is also interesting is that traffic on the digital hotline between Trump and Russia seemed to correlate with political news. When there was a lot of political news, there was more traffic than when there was little news.

On Sept. 21, the New York Times began investigating this matter, and the Trump server was suddenly shut down. Four days later a new DNS entry was created that pointed to the now-restarted Trump server. << --- analysis from Electoral-vote.com
Original source article here.​

Russian collusion is not yet a conspiracy theory intil the investigation is complete. When it is we will know one way or the other and that will be fine. There will be those that will no accept the results and spin a conspiracy but that is still in the future.

Nice try though!
It's a total conspiracy theory, because there's not one, single, solitary shred of evidence to support it...

Oh there isn't, isn't there.

Here ya go --- you might have been on hiatus but this is a thread I started a bit over two years ago:

>> In July [2016], a cybersecurity researcher who goes by the pseudonym "Tea Leaves" noticed a strange pattern of communication between Donald Trump's servers and the Alfa Bank in Moscow. He became curious about it and collected some traces on this connection. He tried pinging the Trump server and his pings were rejected, meaning the server was configured in a way to communicate only with a specific set of other servers, including those of the Alfa Bank.

He and his colleagues contacted Paul Vixie, who wrote much of the DNS code that makes the Internet work. Their conclusion: There was a secret digital hotline between Trump's servers and those in Russia. What they also discovered is that this hotline was active only during business hours in New York or business hours in Moscow, strongly suggesting it was being used for human communication, not for serving webpages or something automated like that. Also odd was that very large and powerful servers were set up to handle a tiny bit of traffic. Technical experts who have seen the logs have sworn that they are genuine because there are items in them that would be very hard to falsify in a way to fool experts, such as interpacket timing.

What is also interesting is that traffic on the digital hotline between Trump and Russia seemed to correlate with political news. When there was a lot of political news, there was more traffic than when there was little news.

On Sept. 21, the New York Times began investigating this matter, and the Trump server was suddenly shut down. Four days later a new DNS entry was created that pointed to the now-restarted Trump server. << --- analysis from Electoral-vote.com
Original source article here.​
Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

All of the world is controlled by a global cabal.

Trump is no different than any other politician.

If this same information had come out about Saudi Arabia or Britain communicating with another politician running for office? No one would care.

We have been conditioned to believe that Russia and China are somehow our rivals.

It has been an illusion for some time.

. . . but, we must maintain appearances, otherwise, the little people would have to acknowledge, no matter who is in office, the system is a farce.

Each of us probably believes one of these conspiracy theories, so which do you believe?

Believe that Oswald did not act alone in JFK assassination 70%
Russian collusion 49%
Space Aliens coming to earth 47%
Believe US government knew 9/11 attacks were coming 41%
Birthers 24%
Truthers 15%
Man on Moon was staged 14%

Nice try though!

Really, what additional Russians do you expect to see charged?

I expect to see the investigation concluded without political interference and then I will be satisfied it was thorough, non partisan and decisive. Until then, your labeling of it as a conspiracy theory is silly.

Craziest thing I've done politically? Probably stealing a Communist flag from a rally being held in Naples Italy in the mid 80's. A couple of friends and I saw it hanging from a balcony after they had a communist rally, and one of my friends said he could climb the pipes and take down the flag.

Well, right around the same time we took down the flag, someone saw what we were doing and yelled. We took off and were chased for a couple of blocks before they gave up.

But, unfortunately, we didn't do it for political reasons (although they were there because we didn't like communists), we did it more or less because we thought it would be cool to have a communist flag.

We had a raffle a couple of days later to see who got to keep the flag. Unfortunately, I didn't win.

That is kind of crazy, man. You guys are lucky they didn't catch you.

I'd be hard pressed to name the craziest thing I've done politically. It's a long story. There's just too much stuff. But the stories are hilarious. Seriously.

Good trolling here, though...CNN's John King skipped our guy, even though our guy was the most qualified guy to ask the question, so...needless to say it got a little loud up inat biatch. He tried to play it off, but he knew they got him. lol. We had people at every debate because we knew they were gonna pull that stuff. It was great.

To be fair, it was not just CNN being unfair to Ron Paul. Fox news did it also

I think the reason is, Ron Paul would have reduced the size and scope of government. That's a big no, no. The media then ignored him or treated him as "crazy". ALL news outlets did this.

Each of us probably believes one of these conspiracy theories, so which do you believe?

Russian collusion 49%
Birthers 24%
Truthers 15%

I believe that Russian space aliens from Kenya worked with Oswald to stage the moon landing and the US Gummint knew.

What do I win?
trump_cookie_crop_1_1024x1024.jpg

Russian collusion 49%
Birthers 24%
Truthers 15%

Nice try though!

I expect to see the investigation concluded without political interference and then I will be satisfied it was thorough, non partisan and decisive. Until then, your labeling of it as a conspiracy theory is silly.

I didn't label anything, I asked a simple question, which you deflected form.

LBJ did Kennedy

Bush tried to do Reagan

FDR knew the Pearl attack was coming

The CIA and Mossad are responsible for more bad shit than any millions of towell heads with AKs and plastique

Iran isnt making nukes and never was

Hard money is real money

The real bad guys are inside the beltway

Taxation is theft

Russian collusion 49%
Birthers 24%
Truthers 15%

Believe that Oswald didn't act alone in JFK assassination 5%
Russian collusion 87%
Space Aliens coming to earth 67%
Believe US government knew 9/11 attacks were coming 4%
Birthers 0%
Truthers 0%
Man on Moon was staged 0%

I believe there were multiple shooters for Kennedy. A "triangulation of fire" was there, which smacks of government involvement, the CIA in particular.

Also that Obama was not born in Hawaii, he was born in Kenya.

You may now insult me gratuitously. :thanks:

I believe there were multiple shooters for Kennedy. A "triangulation of fire" was there, which smacks of government involvement, the CIA in particular.

At least you know that you're stupid.

The released report said there were at least 2 shooters. Judging from the positions, it was a triangulation of fire setup. Only 2 positions are known, but using a²+b²=c²

the 3rd position can be approximated.

The released report said there were at least 2 shooters. Judging from the positions, it was a triangulation of fire setup. Only 2 positions are known, but using a²+b²=c²

What released report?

What released report?

O geez, it was a year or two ago when they declassified the stuff. Big info dump 1-2 years ago.

I guess 7/24/2017

JFK Assassination Records - 2018 Additional Documents Release

Last edited:

Russian collusion 49%
Birthers 24%
Truthers 15%

Nice try though!

I didn't label anything, I asked a simple question, which you deflected form.

Since the topic is conspiracy theories I stuck to it. I have no idea what Russians or who else will be charged. What is the point you are attempting to make?

Russian collusion is not yet a conspiracy theory intil the investigation is complete.

It so happens I think it makes more sense the other way round: Until the evidence for a conspiracy is in, it's a mere conspiracy theory. Once Mueller demonstrates there was a conspiracy - coordination between the Trumpy campaign and Russian officials - it's no longer a "conspiracy theory" (in the derogatory meaning of the term).

Believe that Oswald did not act alone in JFK assassination 0%
Russian collusion 0%
Space Aliens coming to earth 0%
Believe US government knew 9/11 attacks were coming 0%
Birthers 0%
Truthers 0%
Man on Moon was staged 0%

Forum List

Back