Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

The founding fathers all had high IQs moron.

The guy who thinks it is “not racist” to call white neighborhoods “inbred” and “stifling” despite the fact that inner city black people are the most inbred in the country and white suburbs are among the least inbred really can’t talk.

The Founding Fathers may have had high IQs but they were absolutely racist and supporters of slavery. Being "smart" or educated...does NOT mean one is not racist. In their defense that was the reality OF THE DAY. It no longer is nor has it been in this country for 160 years.

And yes...a segregated all white town IS inbred and it IS stifling. I lived it. I was called an "N lover" more times than I care to remember

Most people, black, brown, whatever...choose to self-segregate. Always have, always will. But you, you know what's best for those people and people like you should have the final say on how people live their lives, right? That's what tolerance means, isn't it?

I try not to associate with racists, meaning "people who hate just for the sake of hating". I believe you get back what you give out. Other people have no obligation to like me or accept me no matter what my skin color, religion, sexual orientation or gender happens to be. why should I have to be accepting of them, Some blacks don't like whites, some whites don't like blacks, some people don't like anybody. I can accept that. I prefer to make my own choices not follow along, or buy into the rhetoric on both sides. Maybe more people should think about that. and start treating each other with mutual respect.

I suppose that's a fine attitude to have but meanwhile the left is insinuating it's tentacles into every aspect of western society and eventually you are gonna be forced to take a side.

I can take a side without hating someone for their skin color. I'm sure there are people just like me who will fight the fight in our own way without resorting to radicalism. When the fight comes and I believe it will then we will all have to fight for freedom again or become subjects. I am not a subjugated to any cause just to be part of something!

At some point in the last decade or two, being normal and recognizing reality became a "radical" stance. I'm not going to lie and pretend that black and brown people don't cause a ton of crime and destroy their communities just so I don't hurt someones precious feelings. Yes theres some good and responsible black and hispanic people but on average they're more trouble than they're worth especially when you're talking about letting a million of them into the country every year, no questions asked. That's a recipe for disaster.

The Founding Fathers may have had high IQs but they were absolutely racist and supporters of slavery. Being "smart" or educated...does NOT mean one is not racist. In their defense that was the reality OF THE DAY. It no longer is nor has it been in this country for 160 years.

And yes...a segregated all white town IS inbred and it IS stifling. I lived it. I was called an "N lover" more times than I care to remember

Most people, black, brown, whatever...choose to self-segregate. Always have, always will. But you, you know what's best for those people and people like you should have the final say on how people live their lives, right? That's what tolerance means, isn't it?

I try not to associate with racists, meaning "people who hate just for the sake of hating". I believe you get back what you give out. Other people have no obligation to like me or accept me no matter what my skin color, religion, sexual orientation or gender happens to be. why should I have to be accepting of them, Some blacks don't like whites, some whites don't like blacks, some people don't like anybody. I can accept that. I prefer to make my own choices not follow along, or buy into the rhetoric on both sides. Maybe more people should think about that. and start treating each other with mutual respect.

I suppose that's a fine attitude to have but meanwhile the left is insinuating it's tentacles into every aspect of western society and eventually you are gonna be forced to take a side.

I can take a side without hating someone for their skin color. I'm sure there are people just like me who will fight the fight in our own way without resorting to radicalism. When the fight comes and I believe it will then we will all have to fight for freedom again or become subjects. I am not a subjugated to any cause just to be part of something!

At some point in the last decade or two, being normal and recognizing reality became a "radical" stance. I'm not going to lie and pretend that black and brown people don't cause a ton of crime and destroy their communities just so I don't hurt someones precious feelings. Yes theres some good and responsible black and hispanic people but on average they're more trouble than they're worth especially when you're talking about letting a million of them into the country every year, no questions asked. That's a recipe for disaster.
Thank you for your honesty about your racism

Thank you for your honesty about your racism

You're welcome

People of color can’t live in a country that protects free speech

People of color can’t live in a country that protects free speech
speechless.jpg

Forum List

Back