Political Suicide...Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
When a BILLIONAIRE backer refuses to let you into an after hours party, you are OFFICIALLY FUCKED as any sort of National candidate,,,,

Independent Journal Review ^ | July 20, 2016 | JOE PERTICONE
Cruz was stopped at the door because several attendees inside the suite were furious with his decision to not endorse Trump. An aide to Adelson then confirmed that Cruz was turned away.

• Banned
  • Roger Stone: Ted Cruz 'is a dumb son of a bitch'
    The Hill ^ | July 20, 2016 | Peter Schroeder
    "By Ted Cruz not supporting the nominee, he's exempted himself from real conservatives," he said. "No voter gives a crap about what Ted Cruz does. The only person this hurts is Ted Cruz..." "Ted Cruz thinks he's Ronald Reagan. The problem is he's not anything near Reagan in terms of being an inspiring, likable figure," Stone said. "He's a dumb son of a bitch who thinks he's smarter than everybody else." "He's a despicable human being," he added
Ted has lost it!

technical-difficulties.gif

Team Trump absolutely pulled one of the best political power plays EVAH by not only inviting Cruz to speak but by putting him on Wednesday night. ! I'm listening to the Red Eye guys and the callers that were previously pro Cruz are furious with him for going to the convention and not endorsing Trump at this stage.

This little old lady just called in and gave such a great rant on Cruz having no class or manners at all. She was going to write in Cruz but after this egomaniacal sp? display by Cruz, she's voting Trump.

I love it! :)

Did anyone notice when Lyin' Ted delivered one of the world's worst political speeches he giggled a little bit each time after he paused? Lyin' Ted is almost as crazy as Crazy Bernie.

Thinking about it now, all his smirks and sneers after speaking of things that are serious in nature, he fucked himself in more ways than one. All the words were right...but it was the sneering and little chuckles after he said things that was turning me off.

Dude has major issues. He showed everyone WHY everyone hates his guts.

Did anyone notice when Lyin' Ted delivered one of the world's worst political speeches he giggled a little bit each time after he paused? Lyin' Ted is almost as crazy as Crazy Bernie.
We were posting at the same time. Yes, I noticed. I wondered WHY he was doing that on some serious issues that are not funny at all...but he did the giggle/snicker thing every time.

When a BILLIONAIRE backer refuses to let you into an after hours party, you are OFFICIALLY FUCKED as any sort of National candidate,,,,

Independent Journal Review ^ | July 20, 2016 | JOE PERTICONE
Cruz was stopped at the door because several attendees inside the suite were furious with his decision to not endorse Trump. An aide to Adelson then confirmed that Cruz was turned away.

From your link ... :laugh: ... I love this

"Cruz was not welcome in the suite “because he’s a piece of sh*t,” the Senator said."

I thought it was interesting that Trump was waiting for the spotlight at the end of Ted's speech.

Perfect timing mmm., he had read Ted's speech 2hrs. before they say .. :eusa_think:

Trump said some pretty horrible things about Cruz's wife and father. Why the fuck should he endorse him? Conservatives are such fascist scum. "Endorse Trump or forever be branded a PIECE OF SHIT!"

Trump said some pretty horrible things about Cruz's wife and father. Why the fuck should he endorse him? Conservatives are such fascist scum. "Endorse Trump or forever be branded a PIECE OF SHIT!"

So you think Cruz is fascist scum ... :laugh:

Trump let him speak ..

Do you think the lock-step Democrats would ever allow that in the slavery parties convention.?....

I agree with everybody here. But I'd like to point out one thing: it may have been first time in Lyin' Ted's life when he didn't lie. Because if he did endorsed Trump, that would be lies, only lies and nothing but lies. So, may be he's actually improving, ha?

Cruz just showed why Trump got more votes. I think Ted is a top guy and have a lot of time for his policies. They are excellent. But this showed a real lack of decorum. I think he's betting on Trump losing and he might. But he also said he would support the winner of the process that selected Trump. Has he considered that a man is only as good as his word??

Greg

Trump peddles bizarre conspiracy theories that simple-minded people believe, and says misogynistic things which explain his 77% unfavorable rating with women.

However, Cruz hurt the party and himself. He shouldn't have spoken at the convention if he wasn't going to endorse Trump.

Trump peddles bizarre conspiracy theories that simple-minded people believe, and says misogynistic things which explain his 77% unfavorable rating with women.

However, Cruz hurt the party and himself. He shouldn't have spoken at the convention if he wasn't going to endorse Trump.

I trust you are going to support your statements with evidence or is that asking too much?

Greg

Cruz just showed why Trump got more votes. I think Ted is a top guy and have a lot of time for his policies. They are excellent. But this showed a real lack of decorum. I think he's betting on Trump losing and he might. But he also said he would support the winner of the process that selected Trump. Has he considered that a man is only as good as his word??

Greg
Exactly! I held Cruz in good regard. But at the beginning of this process the whole GOP set a "trap" for Trump, by making all sign a pledge to support the eventual nominee. This was done solely as spoiler for any Trump independent run. (Never dreaming Trump would wipe the floor with all comers.) The pledge every one of them signed was to endorse the eventual nominee. Ted Cruz included. He didn't honor his pledge. I misread Ted Cruz. he has tarnished his own honor. And ultimately revealed why he is unfit to be POTUS...

Forum List

Back