Political Suicide...Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech

Man the Republicans are such drama queens.
Yeah....republicans love America....it looks funny to liberal fucktards.....
If you don't think most liberal and conservative Americans love America, then you are the fucktard.
Sure, that's why 17 of your buddies just got arrested in Cleveland for burning an American flag. Wanna try again, asshole?
Cleveland Police: 17 Arrested After Fight Over Flag Burning at RNC
This is what makes you the asshole. You assume these people are my buddies or that I am a liberal. You just want to cheer for your tribe and against the competing tribe like a cave man. You don't have enough brains to realize both tribes have good ideas that can help society going forward.
The competing tribe burns the American flag, asshole. Show me where conservatives burn American flags and what good ideas liberals have that can help society going forward.

dylann-roof-american-flag.png

images

Last edited:
If you don't think most liberal and conservative Americans love America, then you are the fucktard.
Sure, that's why 17 of your buddies just got arrested in Cleveland for burning an American flag. Wanna try again, asshole?
This is what makes you the asshole. You assume these people are my buddies or that I am a liberal. You just want to cheer for your tribe and against the competing tribe like a cave man. You don't have enough brains to realize both tribes have good ideas that can help society going forward.
The competing tribe burns the American flag, asshole. Show me where conservatives burn American flags and what good ideas liberals have that can help society going forward.
http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dylann-roof-american-flag.png
Your liberal hero we take it?

Ted was an asshole. He had an opportunity to bury the hatchet, be the bigger man and endorse the GOP nominee.

However, at the end of the day this is the sort of thing that was bound to happen after Trump the dumbass got personal and attacked his opponents with name calling, with insults directed at them and their family members, with acting like an immature bully.
Had Trump only attacked their ideas, and shown respect throughout the primaries, all of his opponents would be not only endorsing him, but would be out stumping for him.

When it's all said and done Trump has no one to blame but himself.

Ted was an asshole. He had an opportunity to bury the hatchet, be the bigger man and endorse the GOP nominee.

However, at the end of the day this is the sort of thing that was bound to happen after Trump the dumbass got personal and attacked his opponents with name calling, with insults directed at them and their family members, with acting like an immature bully.
Had Trump only attacked their ideas, and shown respect throughout the primaries, all of his opponents would be not only endorsing him, but would be out stumping for him.

Actually, Trump won....again....

In the end it makes Tump look like the establishment candidate and Teddy like a maverick.
So,you're saying Trump supports the establishments neverTrump? Fascinating your stupidity is.....:lol:
Trump supports whomever furthers his goals, just like a real politician.
Um....duh?
Trump's appeal to the mouth breathers is that he is for the working man and not a political insider. This shows him as an insider sucking up to billionaires.

images
How is posting a Democrat burning an American flag gonna help you make your case, dumbass?

In the end it makes Tump look like the establishment candidate and Teddy like a maverick.
So,you're saying Trump supports the establishments neverTrump? Fascinating your stupidity is.....:lol:
Trump supports whomever furthers his goals, just like a real politician.
Um....duh?
Trump's appeal to the mouth breathers is that he is for the working man and not a political insider. This shows him as an insider sucking up to billionaires.
Again, you are fucking clueless.....it's OK, all the liberals are...

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dylann-roof-american-flag.png
Fail. That is a conservative. The point I am making is both "tribes" have their assholes and both have good points worth listening too. But you won't hear it. Enjoy your stupidity and cheer on your team like they do no wrong and the opposing one is all wrong.

????????????????? For what? He won!

Greg

Fail. That is a conservative. The point I am making is both "tribes" have their assholes and both have good points worth listening too. But you won't hear it. Enjoy your stupidity and cheer on your team like they do no wrong and the opposing one is all wrong.

So whose policies do you agree with? Trump's or Clinton's??

Greg

images
How is posting a Democrat burning an American flag gonna help you make your case, dumbass?
Desperate fail. Democrats don't display rebel flags nowadays, Republicans do. You lose dumbass

Back in the 70s when Ronald Raegan ran against Gerald Ford and could not muster the votes to get the nomination at the Kansas City convention, he gave a speech and endorsed Ford for President. Although the delegates gave the nod to Ford, after Raegan's speech they all knew they picked the wrong man. Four years later, Raegan was the party's nominee.

Nothing about Cruz we didn't say in the past....however, I can't blame him considering the Drumpf attack on his wife....which was totally unnecessary.
I don't like Cruz, and even though I believe he did this for his future personal gain, he did the right thing.

And a stupid liberal to boot....:lol:

So whose policies do you agree with? Trump's or Clinton's??

Greg
More Clinton's than Trump's but I won't be voting for either as they are both full of shit. I hate Clinton's policy on guns and I hate Trump's on healthcare, etc.

Man the Republicans are such drama queens.
That's an awful lot of people gathered around that flag....about half of American voters "burns the American flag", eh?

As for good ideas liberals have...how about:

The Declaration of Independence
The U.S. Constitution
The Bill of Rights
Emancipation
Women's Right's
Workers' Rights
Conservation
Worker Safety
Eliminating Child Labor
Gay Rights
Handicapped Rights

Just for a start

Trump said some pretty horrible things about Cruz's wife and father. Why the fuck should he endorse him? Conservatives are such fascist scum. "Endorse Trump or forever be branded a PIECE OF SHIT!"

Trump peddles bizarre conspiracy theories that simple-minded people believe, and says misogynistic things which explain his 77% unfavorable rating with women.

However, Cruz hurt the party and himself. He shouldn't have spoken at the convention if he wasn't going to endorse Trump.

I trust you are going to support your statements with evidence or is that asking too much?

Greg

Well of course it's going to hurt the party and Cruz, Norbert. Why do you need support for that?

I understand that you live in a place with 14 people and 2,000,000,000 kangaroos, so perhaps you aren't versed in the nuances of American politics. But when your primary rival refuses to endorse you and delegates are booing at the speaker on the convention floor, that's not a good thing.

Forum List

Back