Political Suicide...Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech

Cruz had a chance to redeem himself after his childish tantrums during the primaries but instead he chose to squander that opportunity and demonstrate once again that the voters picked the right man. His career is kaput now. Good riddance, creep.

Trump said some pretty horrible things about Cruz's wife and father. Why the fuck should he endorse him? Conservatives are such fascist scum. "Endorse Trump or forever be branded a PIECE OF SHIT!"

Trump peddles bizarre conspiracy theories that simple-minded people believe, and says misogynistic things which explain his 77% unfavorable rating with women.

However, Cruz hurt the party and himself. He shouldn't have spoken at the convention if he wasn't going to endorse Trump.

I trust you are going to support your statements with evidence or is that asking too much?

Greg

Toro believes if MSNBC says it .. it must be true, he's well trained...:whip:

Last edited:
Man the Republicans are such drama queens.
Yeah....republicans love America....it looks funny to liberal fucktards.....
If you don't think most liberal and conservative Americans love America, then you are the fucktard.
Sure, that's why 17 of your buddies just got arrested in Cleveland for burning an American flag. Wanna try again, asshole?
Cleveland Police: 17 Arrested After Fight Over Flag Burning at RNC

If you don't think most liberal and conservative Americans love America, then you are the fucktard.
Um....I said us conservatives love America.....
Yes and you implied liberals do not.
Oh....sorry, I can see how you may be confused......

Sure, that's why 17 of your buddies just got arrested in Cleveland for burning an American flag. Wanna try again, asshole?
This is what makes you the asshole. You assume these people are my buddies or that I am a liberal. You just want to cheer for your tribe and against the competing tribe like a cave man. You don't have enough brains to realize both tribes have good ideas that can help society going forward.

This is what makes you the asshole. You assume these people are my buddies or that I am a liberal. You just want to cheer for your tribe and against the competing tribe like a cave man. You don't have enough brains to realize both tribes have good ideas that can help society going forward.
The competing tribe burns the American flag, asshole. Show me where conservatives burn American flags and what good ideas liberals have that can help society going forward.

Why would the Democrat candidate be a proven compulsive liar, undeniably corrupt and be a genuine threat to national security etc.?
Why is it that the Republican candidate is as well? Both candidates suck. The only major difference is that Hilldog has govt. experience while Trumpkins does not.

Nope actually I can see right through your bullshit.

You are a liberal....your words give you away....

Why would the Democrat candidate be a proven compulsive liar, undeniably corrupt and be a genuine threat to national security etc.?
Why is it that the Republican candidate is as well? Both candidates suck. The only major difference is that Hilldog has govt. experience while Trumpkins does not.

I suppose if that's the best you can do, I'd be wasting my time responding...:dunno:

Nope actually I can see right through your bullshit.
Actually....you have no fucking clue....:lol:

Forum List

Back