Political Realignment Is Real: Trump Beating Biden Among Small Donors, Democrats Now The Party Of The Rich - BRING IN FAT LIZZO

Morning Joe - just yesterday - laments the Democrats' hapless, spiraling, unintentionally dive-bombing 2024 Presidential freakshow of a "campaign".

The Cannibal Corpse just can't hack it with the people.

Wall Street loves him, but the people loathe him.

Now: How did that play out in 2016 again? ;)

This time?

Dare I say: It's gonna be a "BLOOD BATH" folks.

But, hold on!

The Dems have a failsafe back up plan.

Bring out the scales for the most blackest, womaniest, fattest - most equitable social justice warrior of all time.

View attachment 923948

‘Take the money and run’: Obama, Clinton to raise campaign cash for Biden at A-list NYC event​

Don't worry Lefties, the "Party of the People" will triumph again over the Visigoth racist forces of ignorance and darkness! (Only $500K a plate!)

This is not another 2016, when an overrated soulless candidate (without COVID or basement campaigning) has to rely on the system to prop him up against the Orange Robin of Loxley avenger.

Not at all, you've got this completely locked up.

And Robin's Merry Men haven't at all shored up their ranks with the likes of Scott Pressler and other election culture warriors who are going to ensure every single vote is actually fairly counted this time without allowing for even an ounce of commie trickery.

Why, he's a Q-anon CONSPIRACY THEORIST I TELL YA!

As for me?

Well Sir.

I'll do my part.

Vote of course, probably campaign for my Republican Mayor and City Councilman.

Then?

I'm gonna pop open the beer, pop the popcorn, and behold the most epic downfall of the Left since 2016.

Except this time we're actually organized. ;)

Enjoy!

Not too many years ago when the stock market was going up under Republicans, Democrats would say, "Who cares about the rich people getting richer? We care about the poor". Now, under Biden, when most people can't pay their daily bills, the Democrats are saying, "But, hey, look at the stock market!".

Morning Joe - just yesterday - laments the Democrats' hapless, spiraling, unintentionally dive-bombing 2024 Presidential freakshow of a "campaign".

The Cannibal Corpse just can't hack it with the people.

Wall Street loves him, but the people loathe him.

Now: How did that play out in 2016 again? ;)

This time?

Dare I say: It's gonna be a "BLOOD BATH" folks.

But, hold on!

The Dems have a failsafe back up plan.

Bring out the scales for the most blackest, womaniest, fattest - most equitable social justice warrior of all time.

View attachment 923948

‘Take the money and run’: Obama, Clinton to raise campaign cash for Biden at A-list NYC event​

Don't worry Lefties, the "Party of the People" will triumph again over the Visigoth racist forces of ignorance and darkness! (Only $500K a plate!)

This is not another 2016, when an overrated soulless candidate (without COVID or basement campaigning) has to rely on the system to prop him up against the Orange Robin of Loxley avenger.

Not at all, you've got this completely locked up.

And Robin's Merry Men haven't at all shored up their ranks with the likes of Scott Pressler and other election culture warriors who are going to ensure every single vote is actually fairly counted this time without allowing for even an ounce of commie trickery.

Why, he's a Q-anon CONSPIRACY THEORIST I TELL YA!

As for me?

Well Sir.

I'll do my part.

Vote of course, probably campaign for my Republican Mayor and City Councilman.

Then?

I'm gonna pop open the beer, pop the popcorn, and behold the most epic downfall of the Left since 2016.

Except this time we're actually organized. ;)

Enjoy!

tl;dr

Biden has lost the Muslim vote and is losing the Jewish vote. His campaign has become a trainwreck.

Forum List

Back