Political Degree of USMB Members.

Where do you fall in the political spectrum?

• Far to the Right.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm on the Right.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Right-leaning moderate.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Centrist.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Left-leaning moderate.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'm on the Left.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Far to the Left.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people need to be honest with themselves and vote "far right."

xotoxi-albums-images-picture330-pcgraph1.jpg

The Political Compass

Most popular political test on the Net, as far as I know.

There are two problems with these tests. First, the phrasing is biased. Second it does not give weights to the questions. People's intensity matters a lot. Someone might not care much about economics but feel strongly about gun control. These tests give no weight to the intensity of beliefs. They should be taken with a grain of salt.

Buuuuut, having said that...

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

Last edited:
The Political Compass

Most popular political test on the Net, as far as I know.

There are two problems with these tests. First, the phrasing is biased. Second it does not give weights to the questions. People's intensity matters a lot. Someone might not care much about economics but feel strongly about gun control. These tests give no weight to the intensity of beliefs. They should be taken with a grain of salt.

I agree. There are some things that I would like to have chosen a "neutral", not necessarily because I don't care, but because I both agree and disagree with certain statements in certain situations.

With that in mind...

xotoxi-albums-images-picture331-pcgraphpng2.png

It appears that I am far more left than I feel that I am. Like I said, with some discussion of issue and depending on the day, some of my "disagree" votes could easily be "agree" and vise versa...

According to those tests I'm a left-leaning libertarian.

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

Forum List

Back