Political Correctness Kills

Gee, they think that if you take something too far, it's a bad thing. What other stunning news can you uncover?
It's stunning news to the Regressive Lefties here who pretend that PC doesn't even exist.

And it's stunning news to the Regressive Lefties here who pretend that PC is benign.

And I'm more than happy to provide it. You're welcome!

What's a Regressive Leftie?
I'll let these two honest liberals tell you:

I'm not watching some lame video. Instead I'll safely assume you are spitting out terms you yourself don't know the meaning of.

You ask a question, I shove the answer in your face, and you avoid.

Good.

Your credibility died the time you accused me of causing the deaths of 2 police officers in NYC. The burden is on you to rebuild that credibility.

Again, what is a regressive leftie? Define it, tell me why I fit the description. Provide examples of my own posts that prove I fit the description.

I'm sure it exists and I'm sure as a conseravtive dimwit you're blowing its effect out of proportion--blame anything but guns for gun violence.

Other nations that have gotten rid of guns effectively have next to no gun violence. Could be a correlation... :rofl:
And here we go again, lies, name calling and personal insults.

You people really can't help yourselves, can you?

And as far as my being a "conservative dimwit", you're more than welcome to ask my opinions on war, foreign policy, individual income taxation, abortion, health care, unions, guns and more. But you don't have the basic honor to do that. I'd be happy to provide links, by the way.

You're nasty, you're predictable, and you're a liar.

Calling us 'regressive lefties' is namecalling.

You're right. Calling you a conservative dimwit was inappropriate. If only for being redundant.
Yes, same with you.

Are you going to ask my opinions on those issues?

No. You don't have the balls.

I'm used to it.

Are we obliged as citizens to assume ethnicity is grounds for suspicion? Is being Arab-American sufficient to make one a suspect before the fact?
So you deflect from my point, knowing I'm right. Good.

But unlike people like you, I'm more than happy to answer your question:

No, what a silly question.

Why would you do that?

Because of what I posted from the article.

It's stunning news to the Regressive Lefties here who pretend that PC doesn't even exist.

And it's stunning news to the Regressive Lefties here who pretend that PC is benign.

I'm not watching some lame video. Instead I'll safely assume you are spitting out terms you yourself don't know the meaning of.

Good.

Your credibility died the time you accused me of causing the deaths of 2 police officers in NYC. The burden is on you to rebuild that credibility.

Again, what is a regressive leftie? Define it, tell me why I fit the description. Provide examples of my own posts that prove I fit the description.

Of course, I didn't do that, and you keep trotting out that lie when you're been cornered.

Watch the video. It's all there. I'm under no obligation to follow the instructions of someone like you.

Good.

Of course, I didn't do that, and you keep trotting out that lie when you're been cornered.

Watch the video. It's all there. I'm under no obligation to follow the instructions of someone like you.

No, it was proven what you did.

And no, you're no obligation to demonstrate that you know what you're talking about. Ignorance is not prohibited on this forum.

Good.

And no, you're no obligation to demonstrate that you know what you're talking about. Ignorance is not prohibited on this forum.

Great. Then stop humping my leg, troll.

Your constant dishonesty is tedious.

Gee, they think that if you take something too far, it's a bad thing. What other stunning news can you uncover?

I'm sure it exists and I'm sure as a conseravtive dimwit you're blowing its effect out of proportion--blame anything but guns for gun violence.

Other nations that have gotten rid of guns effectively have next to no gun violence. Could be a correlation... :rofl:

Ironic coming from you. You started it loser. Don't like it being dealt to you? Sorry. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.
And as far as my being a "conservative dimwit", you're more than welcome to ask my opinions on war, foreign policy, individual income taxation, abortion, health care, unions, guns and more. But you don't have the basic honor to do that. I'd be happy to provide links, by the way.

Gee, the namecalling. You really can't help yourself can you?
What was the name calling?

You're nasty, you're predicable and you're a liar. I mean those literally.

If you want to pretend that "dimwit" is literal, I won't be surprised, coming from someone like you.

Gee, your entire argument lately seems to be a bunch of cut and pastes to links from such illuminaries as Jerry Seinfeld that PC is hurting comedy. Oh the horror! I suppose your idea of enlightened comedy is some guy blasting people with the n-word or calling brown folks W**back?

When you only have cut and pastes to rely on it speaks to lazyiness both of mind and the incessant namecalling is a sign that you're simply not that bright. Sorry. Those are facts and they are not indispute. It's also pretty much the way all conservatives debate...see Stephanie for an example there (and since you're calling me names) douchebag.

Good.

Let's get back to the topic.

What occurred in the incident that the OP references that falls into the category of PC? Specifically.

Ironic coming from you. You started it loser. Don't like it being dealt to you? Sorry. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.

If you want to pretend that "dimwit" is literal, I won't be surprised, coming from someone like you.

Gee, your entire argument lately seems to be a bunch of cut and pastes to links from such illuminaries as Jerry Seinfeld that PC is hurting comedy. Oh the horror! I suppose your idea of enlightened comedy is some guy blasting people with the n-word or calling brown folks W**back?

When you only have cut and pastes to rely on it speaks to lazyiness both of mind and the incessant namecalling is a sign that you're simply not that bright. Sorry. Those are facts and they are not indispute. It's also pretty much the way all conservatives debate...see Stephanie for an example there (and since you're calling me names) douchebag.
And more of the same, thanks.

I make a point, you folks jump on in and prove it for me.

Over and over.

I think if you go back through this thread you'll see that Mac1958 never actually comments on the subject of the the thread.
If I missed that, so be it.

And more of the same, thanks.

I make a point, you folks jump on in and prove it for me.

Over and over.

Why won't you discuss the topic?

Good.

Let's get back to the topic.

What occurred in the incident that the OP references that falls into the category of PC? Specifically.
Oh, so now you want to "get back to the topic". You people are amazing.

The article further explains that these individuals were afraid to file a report, fearing they would be accused of racially profiling them.

Here, let me provide your response for you: I have no doubt that this, in your mind, does not qualify as PC. This has nothing to do with PC. PC has nothing to do with this. It's all a lie. This is all a right-wing fantasy. Whatever.

You've worn me out with your games. Play with someone else.

Good.

Great video. Dawkins is right....the hell with their culture.

Thanks for posting it.

Mac1958 And look at the argument you're now endorsing...terrorists with guns are not a problem since they can just make bombs or use knives too.

I understand you can't break ranks with your fellow conservative losers but shit dude... you could explain to them how ridiculous you all's latest gambit to never blame the proliferation of firearms for the 10,000 or so gun deaths we have sounds. If for nothing else how callus it sounds in light of what happened in Colorado and Cali in the last week.

You can't fix stupid.

Mac1958 And look at the argument you're now endorsing...terrorists with guns are not a problem since they can just make bombs or use knives too.

I understand you can't break ranks with your fellow conservative losers but shit dude... you could explain to them how ridiculous you all's latest gambit to never blame the proliferation of firearms for the 10,000 or so gun deaths we have sounds. If for nothing else how callus it sounds in light of what happened in Colorado and Cali in the last week.
Yet another lie: And look at the argument you're now endorsing...terrorists with guns are not a problem since they can just make bombs or use knives too.

First the name-calling, then the personal insults, now the straw man.

It's impossible to communicate with you people.

You can't fix stupid.
It's not stupidity. It's dishonesty, an inner nastiness and blind adherence to partisan ideology.

I just saw a news item about a movie theater employee notifying the authorities about some "middle eastern looking" people acting odd near a theater in San Bernardino last Monday.

Why didn't he succumb to our oppressive PC culture and keep his mouth shut?

Could it be that the whole idea is bulshit?

Forum List

Back