Political Correctness Kills

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
The 14 people who died in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday were victims not only of terrorism, but of political correctness. According to KNX-AM Los Angeles, one man working in the neighborhood noted strange behavior coming from Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik's home the weeks before the attacks. He said he saw at least a half a dozen "middle eastern" men move into the neighborhood during that period of time.

Along with the man, one of Farook's neighbors was also suspicious of him. One would think these individuals would report this activity to the proper authorities, right? Wrong.

The article further explains that these individuals were afraid to file a report, fearing they would be accused of racially profiling them. What? Why? You could say they were justified in holding back, since they had no proof that Farook and Malik and their friends were doing anything illegal. Sure, I could see that, if I stepped into a "safe space."

Who is to blame for instilling this politically correct mentality? The liberal left. Their rhetoric. I could go so far as to blame the left for those attacks--and in a passive way they are--but as we all know, they aren't directly to blame, nor would it be fair to do so. Any Muslim in the US could radicalize without us ever knowing it, as we all saw with Farook and his wife. Everyone was duped, including the vaunted FBI. If the FBI can be that easily fooled, just imagine how many prospective radical Islamic terrorists could do the same.

Political correctness kills. And now we have seen it first hand. Time to stop being afraid of remotely offending someone, or triggering someone, or committing a "micro aggression" against someone. This is getting people killed. If you see something, say something. Save lives.

"The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it."

--Albert Einstein

As darkness fell, police continued to search the home in Redlands. Officers entered the home with a battering ram and were taking precautions due to a belief that the home could be rigged with explosives.

It was believed that the Redlands home was the home of Syed Farook’s sister and mother.

The second shooting suspect who was killed in a shootout with authorities was identified as Farook’s wife of two years, Tashfeen Malik, 27.

Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Authorities Search Redlands Home Tied To Suspect Syed Farook

Last edited:
Yes the far left religion kills more people than terrorism..

But will Obama contradict the FBI and call this work place violence?

Obama has gone silent since finding out this was actual terrorism..

A Templar post ending with a quote from Albert Einstien is like a Steve_McGarrett post ending with a quote from Martin Luther King Jr.

Another reason why Trump is going to win the election. He is the enemy of political correctness and political correctness is the enemy of common sense.

These people had a chance to save 14 lives in the weeks preceding the terrorist attacks, but they succumbed to the political correctness of our time.

Your racism is embarrassing .

First off, the guy is Pakistani , not middle eastern .

2nd. Other "middle eastern " people visiting a "middle eastern " guy who just had a baby is real suspicious!!! I'm sure the swat team would have moved in if the neighbor had called !!!

"Political Correctness Kills"

Nonsense.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness' – it's a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in a pathetic effort to conceal the racism and bigotry that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

It represents the fear of, and contempt for, unfettered debate in a free and democratic society, where private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to express their views and opinions concerning the controversies of the day absent interference by government.

Racists and bigots have complete freedom to express their racism, bigotry, ignorance, and hate with absolute impunity, proving the fact that there is no such thing as 'political correctness'; just as those opposed to racism and bigotry also have complete freedom to denounce that racism and bigotry, where such opposition in no way constitutes the myth of 'political correctness.'

Gee, I thought it was violent video games...oh wait, that didn't fly either.

Time to move on to another excuse. Anything other than blaming cheap and easily available killing machines.

Does anyone else have anything pertinent to add?

As soon as you start with something pertinent, something pertinent will be added.

Countries that don't have the 2nd Amendment don't have this problem on a scale we do.
The Country that does--the US--has the most violent advanced society in the history of mankind.

If guns made us safer, we should have the safest society ever since we, by far have the most guns. Instead, we are among the most violent and THE most violent advanced society in the world. And some think that we don't have enough guns on the street.

Discuss!

"Political Correctness Kills"

Nonsense.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness' – it's a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in a pathetic effort to conceal the racism and bigotry that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

It represents the fear of, and contempt for, unfettered debate in a free and democratic society, where private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to express their views and opinions concerning the controversies of the day absent interference by government.

Racists and bigots have complete freedom to express their racism, bigotry, ignorance, and hate with absolute impunity, proving the fact that there is no such thing as 'political correctness'; just as those opposed to racism and bigotry also have complete freedom to denounce that racism and bigotry, where such opposition in no way constitutes the myth of 'political correctness.'

Says the racist far left drone!

In the 1970s, the New Left began using the term "politically correct"

Political correctness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 14 people who died in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday were victims not only of terrorism, but of political correctness. According to KNX-AM Los Angeles, one man working in the neighborhood noted strange behavior coming from Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik's home the weeks before the attacks. He said he saw at least a half a dozen "middle eastern" men move into the neighborhood during that period of time.

Along with the man, one of Farook's neighbors was also suspicious of him. One would think these individuals would report this activity to the proper authorities, right? Wrong.

The article further explains that these individuals were afraid to file a report, fearing they would be accused of racially profiling them. What? Why? You could say they were justified in holding back, since they had no proof that Farook and Malik and their friends were doing anything illegal. Sure, I could see that, if I stepped into a "safe space."

Who is to blame for instilling this politically correct mentality? The liberal left. Their rhetoric. I could go so far as to blame the left for those attacks--and in a passive way they are--but as we all know, they aren't directly to blame, nor would it be fair to do so. Any Muslim in the US could radicalize without us ever knowing it, as we all saw with Farook and his wife. Everyone was duped, including the vaunted FBI. If the FBI can be that easily fooled, just imagine how many prospective radical Islamic terrorists could do the same.

Political correctness kills. And now we have seen it first hand. Time to stop being afraid of remotely offending someone, or triggering someone, or committing a "micro aggression" against someone. This is getting people killed. If you see something, say something. Save lives.

"The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it."

--Albert Einstein

As darkness fell, police continued to search the home in Redlands. Officers entered the home with a battering ram and were taking precautions due to a belief that the home could be rigged with explosives.

It was believed that the Redlands home was the home of Syed Farook’s sister and mother.

The second shooting suspect who was killed in a shootout with authorities was identified as Farook’s wife of two years, Tashfeen Malik, 27.

Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Authorities Search Redlands Home Tied To Suspect Syed Farook

I SEE, SO THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE US TO BECOME A STASI STATE

East German Snitching Went Far Beyond the Stasi

EDIT THE FUCKING THREAD AN STATE

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE US TO RESUME NEUTRALITY AND CEASE AND DESIST INTERFERING IN OTHER NATIONS INTERNAL AFFAIRS

DO IT, GODDAMMIT.

Okay, show me. Simply document why "political correctness" doesn't exist.

Spare me your speech, you blowhard.

Your contempt for conservatives and their ideas really show how much you tolerate "unfettered debate in a free and democratic society."

Nonsense. The very fact you call them racist, bigoted, ignorant or hateful is a sign that you think poorly of your counterparts right to express their opinions. Those labels are used like weapons, which hinder, or even shut down "free and unfettered debate in a free and democratic society"

Political correctness is no myth. I'm talking to it right now. You.

Forum List

Back