Political Correctness Kills

Gee, I thought it was violent video games...oh wait, that didn't fly either.

Being a gamer among many gamers, our creed is this:

"Video games don't make us violent, lag does."

Time to move on to another excuse. Anything other than blaming cheap and easily available killing machines.

One is a killing machine, the other is a gun.

Syed-Farook-back-jpg.jpg

latest

These people had a chance to save 14 lives in the weeks preceding the terrorist attacks, but they succumbed to the political correctness of our time.

Your racism is embarrassing .

First off, the guy is Pakistani , not middle eastern .

2nd. Other "middle eastern " people visiting a "middle eastern " guy who just had a baby is real suspicious!!! I'm sure the swat team would have moved in if the neighbor had called !!!

Your inability to comprehend the English language is embarrassing.

Show me in what way I was being racist, and I'll show you a gold ingot from in El Dorado.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have anything pertinent to add?

As soon as you start with something pertinent, something pertinent will be added.

Countries that don't have the 2nd Amendment don't have this problem on a scale we do.
The Country that does--the US--has the most violent advanced society in the history of mankind.

If guns made us safer, we should have the safest society ever since we, by far have the most guns. Instead, we are among the most violent and THE most violent advanced society in the world. And some think that we don't have enough guns on the street.

Discuss!

LOL. Blame the guns, not the terrorist. Typical liberal reasoning. Terrorists didn't kill those 14 people in San Bernardino, the guns did.

giphy.gif

As soon as you start with something pertinent, something pertinent will be added.

Countries that don't have the 2nd Amendment don't have this problem on a scale we do.
The Country that does--the US--has the most violent advanced society in the history of mankind.

If guns made us safer, we should have the safest society ever since we, by far have the most guns. Instead, we are among the most violent and THE most violent advanced society in the world. And some think that we don't have enough guns on the street.

Discuss!

LOL. Blame the guns, not the terrorist.

I AM BLAMING THE TERRORISTS

THE US AND ISRAHELL

WHAT'S YOU MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

>

First off, the guy is Pakistani , not middle eastern .
Whut? Pakistan ain't in the middle east? Well golly gee, we larn sumthin noo evry dey, doesn't we?

Gee I wonder, what would make the Paks become radicalized?

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf

The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.

In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

Lassie is NOT a collie. She is a dog. You know, like Paki's aren't middle eastern? Git wif da progrim, dood.

Discuss!

LOL. Blame the guns, not the terrorist. Typical liberal reasoning. Terrorists didn't kill those 14 people in San Bernardino, the guns did.

giphy.gif

I can always count on you to not understand jack shit.
Terrorists with guns. A terrorist without a weapon is not much of a terrorist.

Discuss!

giphy.gif

So, a terrorist that plots, plans, supplies chemicals to make really nasty stuff, sets up, spies, reports to others of his/her ilk is not a terrorist? That's what you are claiming?:lame2:

Discuss!

giphy.gif

So, what if the terrorist has a knife? The Tsarnaev brothers didn't need guns, but pressure cookers. The 9/11 attackers used box cutters and airplanes.

You have no idea what terrorists are capable of. A terrorist doesn't need a gun to kill hordes of people. I can always count on you to blame guns for terrorism.

Rofl. I feel sorry for you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 'political correctness' – it's a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in a pathetic effort to conceal the racism and bigotry that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

Okay, show me. Simply document why "political correctness" doesn't exist.

It represents the fear of, and contempt for, unfettered debate in a free and democratic society, where private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to express their views and opinions concerning the controversies of the day absent interference by government.

Spare me your speech, you blowhard.

Your contempt for conservatives and their ideas really show how much you tolerate "unfettered debate in a free and democratic society."

Racists and bigots have complete freedom to express their racism, bigotry, ignorance, and hate with absolute impunity, proving the fact that there is no such thing as 'political correctness'; just as those opposed to racism and bigotry also have complete freedom to denounce that racism and bigotry, where such opposition in no way constitutes the myth of 'political correctness.'

Nonsense. The very fact you call them racist, bigoted, ignorant or hateful is a sign that you think poorly of your counterparts right to express their opinions. Those labels are used like weapons, which hinder, or even shut down "free and unfettered debate in a free and democratic society"

Political correctness is no myth. I'm talking to it right now. You.
You're trying to communicate with a troll.

Every time he tries this lie, I post my long and growing list of honest liberals who admit that not only does PC exist, it has gone too far.

This list includes Barack Obama, George Stephanopolous, Bill Maher and Don Lemon.

Trying to communicate with zealots like this is pretty tough.

Just added the one at the bottom:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

Last edited:

Discuss!

giphy.gif

So, what if the terrorist has a knife? The Tsarnaev brothers didn't need guns, but pressure cookers. The 9/11 attackers used box cutters and airplanes.

You have no idea what terrorists are capable of. A terrorist doesn't need a gun to kill hoards of people. I can always count on you to blame guns for terrorism.

Rofl. I feel sorry for you.

giphy.gif
LOL, Candy's a ditz. Indeed, on 9/11 they manged ti kill about 3000 with nary a pistol.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness' – it's a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in a pathetic effort to conceal the racism and bigotry that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

It represents the fear of, and contempt for, unfettered debate in a free and democratic society, where private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to express their views and opinions concerning the controversies of the day absent interference by government.

Your contempt for conservatives and their ideas really show how much you tolerate "unfettered debate in a free and democratic society."

Racists and bigots have complete freedom to express their racism, bigotry, ignorance, and hate with absolute impunity, proving the fact that there is no such thing as 'political correctness'; just as those opposed to racism and bigotry also have complete freedom to denounce that racism and bigotry, where such opposition in no way constitutes the myth of 'political correctness.'

Nonsense. The very fact you call them racist, bigoted, ignorant or hateful is a sign that you think poorly of your counterparts right to express their opinions. Those labels are used like weapons, which hinder, or even shut down "free and unfettered debate in a free and democratic society"

Every time he tries this lie, I post my long and growing list of honest liberals who admit that not only does PC exist, it has gone too far.

This list includes Barack Obama, George Stephanopolous, Bill Maher and Don Lemon.

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

Wow. Well done, Mac.

I'll be taking these, if you don't mind. :D

Last edited:

Wow. Well done, Mac.

No charge!

:laugh:

Wow. Well done, Mac.

No charge!

:laugh:
:beer:

Discuss!

giphy.gif

So, what if the terrorist has a knife?
Their effective range would be the person standing next to them not across the room shitbrains.
The Tsarnaev brothers didn't need guns, but pressure cookers.
And the body count was incredibly low relative to what would happen if they would have opened up with rifles or high capacity weapons shitbrains.

The 9/11 attackers used box cutters and airplanes.
There was no way to anticipate that especailly when Bush slept through his warnings of attacks.

You have no idea what terrorists are capable of.
They are capable of far less damage when they have limited access to firearms. Any sane person would agree with that statement so I expect you to disagre; right shitbrains?

A terrorist doesn't need a gun to kill hoards of people.
I'd prefer they don't get them anyway.

I guess you don't mind terrorist having being able to buy as many guns as their sponsors can afford. I think it's a bad idea.

Forum List

Back