Political Cartoon

tumblr_pje0ehQUMy1u1w3aqo1_640.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-10-12-at-10.15.20-AM.png

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Loses Patience With Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Think He’s Capable’

“I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system,” Carlson said in an interview with a Swiss magazine.

Tucker Carlson is usually quick to go after critics of President Donald Trump on his nightly Fox News show.

But in a new interview with conservative Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche, the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host called out Trump himself for his boastfulness and for failing to keep his promises to voters.

His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” said Carlson, per The Washington Post.

Carlson said he’d “come to believe” Trump’s role was “not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved to the Congress and then does.”

I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson explained. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system. I don’t think the Congress is on his side. I don’t think his own agencies support him. He’s not going to do that.”

Fox News' Tucker Carlson Loses Patience With Donald Trump: 'I Don't Think He's Capable'

So funny...

Forum List

Back