Political Cartoon

f7792d3b4bceebb600d115f8cae59baac4d1e9a1.jpg
LOL! That sorry paper needs more updating.

First, it takes non-whites rights away by 2/5ths. As being human but not white.
"Article I, Section. 2 [Slaves count as 3/5 persons]"

Then they give them full rights later, they should have had in the first place.

"The Thirteenth Amendment
Passed by Congress January 31, 1865. Ratified December 6, 1865.
Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

You really have no clue about the COTUS!
Self Hating White Boy thinks the Constitution should be torn up.
This show what a traitor he is.
Do you know what the word "Updated" means?

He net worth includes her husband's business income. He is a very successful businessman. Try again.
I want to go there too. But seems there is an issue that claims that money made by him was made by insider
info. to make millions back to Mrs Hammer giving it to him. I feel it not true, based on her life in offices to do that.
I Googled it and didn't find anything saying he is a crook. Maybe what you read is false and just trying to smear her. Do you have a link to an article that says he is a crook?

He net worth includes her husband's business income. He is a very successful businessman. Try again.
I want to go there too. But seems there is an issue that claims that money made by him was made by insider
info. to make millions back to Mrs Hammer giving it to him. I feel it not true, based on her life in offices to do that.
I Googled it and didn't find anything saying he is a crook. Maybe what you read is false and just trying to smear her. Do you have a link to an article that says he is a crook?
I said in the post I don't believe the stories. But will always want a conformation to the facts. I've never seen facts, just spew claims here. I recall there was an investigation long ago about
gobmint contact awards to him, where Nancy was on gobmint board or involved.

BTW: I did say. "I feel it not true, based on her life in offices to do that"
Somthang like this?
Pelosi Subsidies Benefit Husband’s Investment in Dem Mega-Donor’s Company

Last edited:
She needs to release her tax returns for the time she has served in the house, it would only be fair.
She's not president. If it is 'only fair' for her to release her tax returns, then fair would be if every single person who serves in public office had to release his/her tax returns, especially everyone (including republicans) in the House and Senate. LOL

I said in the post I don't believe the stories. But will always want a conformation to the facts. I've never seen facts, just spew claims here.

BTW: I did say. "I feel it not true, based on her life in offices to do that"
I'm just saying: if there is no reliable source saying he is a crook, then why believe it is true?

Forum List

Back