Political attacks knock wind out of Kennedy's sails

it makes me no different than Ann Coulter...but I would argue that the side I am on makes me "better" than her. :rofl:

you can laugh all you like, and I know you have, but at the end of the day, politics in America is and will continue to be a team sport. I want my team to get on offense and remain on offense...BECAUSE I FERVENTLY BELIEVE THAT THE BEST THING FOR AMERICA WOULD BE THE ADOPTION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLATFORM. We can't do that unless we are in the majority, and I have no interest in taking steps to reduce our numbers rather than increase them. I know full well that ALL politicians are, to varying degrees, egotistical opportunitist power hungry hypocrites. Having said that, I would prefer to see democratic egotistical opportunitist power hungry hypocrites because they will be the ones that help to enact the PLATFORM that I believe in.

That really is the distinction that is clear to me: I am willing to accept hypocrisy in democrats because, hypocritical or not, they will work to enact the platform that I believe in. Craig is a hypocrite, but republicans were quite happy to have him on board, because even though he was a self loathing gay hypocrite, he was a steady vote for THEIR platform which THEY fervently believe in.

I'm willing to bet money, marbles and chalk that Ken Mehlman gives that very same stump speach.

Your perspective will be every bit as much of the polarized problem in 08 as anything the karl rove machine could have been responsible for in the last 8 years.

but at least you can acknowledge that you are no better than ann coulter.

I'm willing to bet money, marbles and chalk that Ken Mehlman gives that very same stump speach.

Your perspective will be every bit as much of the polarized problem in 08 as anything the karl rove machine could have been responsible for in the last 8 years.

but at least you can acknowledge that you are no better than ann coulter.

I AM better than Ann Coulter. I said that.

opinons and assholes, buddy..

why, this very moment there is a thread discussing the sociopathic nature of ann couleters partisanship. Certainly you exclude yourself from the same criticism, im sure.

opinons and assholes, buddy..

why, this very moment there is a thread discussing the sociopathic nature of ann couleters partisanship. Certainly you exclude yourself from the same criticism, im sure.

I haven't read the thread and would probably rather get a root canal than waste a second of my life reading stuff about that horse faced tranny.

I can say that I do not think that there is anything sociopathic about fervently wanting to see a political philosophy prevail

even when that desire forces you to blindly hop on the partisan bandwagon as explicitly as that, uh, horse faces tranny?

even when that desire forces you to blindly hop on the partisan bandwagon as explicitly as that, uh, horse faces tranny?

it would only be "blindly" if I was unaware of the contents of the democratic party platform. My eyes are wide open. I know what my party stands for and it is what I stand for. I believe that America will be a better and better place with each plank that becomes law.

why is that so incredibly difficult for you to understand, or are you just playing the contrary act for the hell of it?

it would only be "blindly" if I was unaware of the contents of the democratic party platform. My eyes are wide open. I know what my party stands for and it is what I stand for. I believe that America will be a better and better place with each plank that becomes law.

why is that so incredibly difficult for you to understand, or are you just playing the contrary act for the hell of it?

And your just as I claimed a while back, a Partisan hack that does not give one rats shit what someone that will vote your way does or says. Crooks, liars, thieves , hypocrites, you do not care as long as they vote democrat AND then you have the nerve to make any claim of any kind against a republican or a conservative. You do not care that murderers, rapists and those above the law serve your party in high office. BUT you do care if a Senator not in your party touches the foot of someone else in a mens room. A Senator not in your State I might add, and we have you plainly stating you only care about who you can vote for. Unless they are not Democrats.

you don't think ann coulter is aware of the contents of the republican platform? Are her eyes not wide open too? Do you think she doesn't know what her party stands for and do you REALLY think that she does not believe, too, that America would be a better place if you would only conform to her opinon?

why is it so difficult for you to see that hopping around wont absolve you of your version of the same shit that ann coulter is guilty of?

You are one of the more outspoken board members of my side of the fence. It would be nice if you didn't act like those who you otherwise complain about.

And your just as I claimed a while back, a Partisan hack that does not give one rats shit what someone that will vote your way does or says. Crooks, liars, thieves , hypocrites, you do not care as long as they vote democrat AND then you have the nerve to make any claim of any kind against a republican or a conservative. You do not care that murderers, rapists and those above the law serve your party in high office. BUT you do care if a Senator not in your party touches the foot of someone else in a mens room. A Senator not in your State I might add, and we have you plainly stating you only care about who you can vote for. Unless they are not Democrats.

that is incorrect and hyperbolic, as expected. Of COURSE I want the very best that my party has to offer serve in office. I care a great deal about who my party nominates for every office. I play as active a role as I possibly can in helping my party pick the best and the brightest from county commissioner up through the state legislature, the first congressional district in Maine, Maine's senators, and the president. And I know of no murderers of rapists serving in office for my party... you really should attempt to shy away from that sort of inflammatory rhetoric.

And I don't care that Craig was cruising for gay sex in a men's room....I think it is hilarious that a guy who has been such a crusader against gays would do such a thing. I NEVER called for him to step down. I would LOVE him to stay in office and run for reelection, in fact.

and I must say again...that your interpretation of my words is not "what I plainly said" but what you want to twist it into. I stand by MY words, not by your spun revisions.

"I know of no murderers of rapists serving in office for my party."

yea, only ex klansmen, freezerbag crooks and faux environmentalists..

but you share a jersey so thats ok, right?

yea, only ex klansmen, freezerbag crooks and faux environmentalists.. indeed, who is the republican murderers and rapists in office?

do you follow these threads? or are you just obsessively reading my posts. It was your pal, RGS who claimed that I supported rapists and murderers in my party.

you are starting to act creepy.

yea, only ex klansmen, freezerbag crooks and faux environmentalists..

but you share a jersey so thats ok, right?

can you fucking read?????

Of COURSE I want the very best that my party has to offer serve in office. I care a great deal about who my party nominates for every office. I play as active a role as I possibly can in helping my party pick the best and the brightest from county commissioner up through the state legislature, the first congressional district in Maine, Maine's senators, and the president.

do you follow these threads? or are you just obsessively reading my posts. It was your pal, RGS who claimed that I supported rapists and murderers in my party.

you are starting to act creepy.

and I edited that part out of my post.

Say, did you want to stay on topic or is this where we lather up the ad hominems?

Hell, Ann does that too so I guess you are covered!

can you fucking read?????

Of COURSE I want the very best that my party has to offer serve in office. I care a great deal about who my party nominates for every office. I play as active a role as I possibly can in helping my party pick the best and the brightest from county commissioner up through the state legislature, the first congressional district in Maine, Maine's senators, and the president.

I tellya it shows in your one sided participation in this forum! Tell me about how you can only criticize dems from your state and republicans again. THATS a knee slapper!

and I edited that part out of my post.

Say, did you want to stay on topic or is this where we lather up the ad hominems?

Hell, Ann does that too so I guess you are covered!

the fact remains...you were apparently unaware of the context in which I made that statement.... so I asked you - and still do - do you read these threads or just follow me around all fucking day playing "gotcha"?

that is incorrect and hyperbolic, as expected. Of COURSE I want the very best that my party has to offer serve in office. I care a great deal about who my party nominates for every office. I play as active a role as I possibly can in helping my party pick the best and the brightest from county commissioner up through the state legislature, the first congressional district in Maine, Maine's senators, and the president. And I know of no murderers of rapists serving in office for my party... you really should attempt to shy away from that sort of inflammatory rhetoric.

And I don't care that Craig was cruising for gay sex in a men's room....I think it is hilarious that a guy who has been such a crusader against gays would do such a thing. I NEVER called for him to step down. I would LOVE him to stay in office and run for reelection, in fact.

and I must say again...that your interpretation of my words is not "what I plainly said" but what you want to twist it into. I stand by MY words, not by your spun revisions.

Kennedy is a murderer. And do I really need to remind you of how many democrats that have served are rapists? I would include in that anyone that forces employees to have sex with them or threaten them with the loss of their job. Including anyone that has that power to fire simply having sex with anyone they can fire.

the fact remains...you were apparently unaware of the context in which I made that statement.... so I asked you - and still do - do you read these threads or just follow me around all fucking day playing "gotcha"?

oh so NOW i've taken you out of CONTEXT! nice. Say, you didn't at all just sound like a gay republican trying to damage control his bathroom fun.

I guess by your handful of mud this is where you make an expiditious retreat into ad hominem land...

indeed, we never see Ann acting the same way. never.

Kennedy is a murderer. And do I really need to remind you of how many democrats that have served are rapists? I would include in that anyone that forces employees to have sex with them or threaten them with the loss of their job. Including anyone that has that power to fire simply having sex with anyone they can fire.

Kennedy is a murderer? odd.... he has never been charged or convicted of that crime...how did that happen. Similarly.... please name the democrats in office who have been convicted of rape. I'll wait.

once again.... way more heat than light. I might have to put you back on ignore if this is how you are going to act.:rofl:

hmmm.. I bet you certainly wouldnt be the person donning the court jester gear if the surname were Bush instead of Kennedy..

NEVER!

after all.. it's the non-conviction that wipes the slate clean!

Hey, feel free to put me on ignore too if you are too much of a giant swolen 'giner to defend your coulteresque behaviour.

Forum List

Back