Polish president compares LGBT ideology to Soviet indoctrination

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

He's right 100% and he has also vowed to protect children from it!

There's absolutely no denying that homosexuality is a MENTAL ILLNESS, no matter what the psychiatric community got BEATEN into saying. It was listed as a mental illness for hundreds of years, until the HOMO MAFIA got in action and PRESSURED them into saying what THEY wanted them to say.

A man should NOT be attracted, SEXUALLY, to another man. You've seriously got some WIRES CROSSED in your BRAIN if you are, and it should never be taught to children that it's nothing more than a choice. It's not. It's perverted, disgusting and mentally ill.

Sounds like Poland is the place to visit if you're planning a visit to Europe.

Last edited:
President Duda is a great guy, he comes from my hometown of Krakow. Glad to see Poland is leading the world as far as Heterosexuality in our time

Might be a tremendous place to move to, if you are looking for a place where decency is appreciated.
If I was younger, and didn't have so much sweat equity into my home, it could definitely be a consideration.

If things get much more stupid here, it might just have to be regardless.

Might be a tremendous place to move to, if you are looking for a place where decency is appreciated.
I would love to. I am part Polish on my fathers side. 50% to be exact. I am pushing my kids to try and go to college in Europe and once me and wife are done with our college degrees maybe we can get jobs over there.

He's exactly right. The faggot privilege movement here in the U.S. was started by a former member of the Communist Party, Harry Hay, also a founder of NAMBLA and supporter of that greatly admired homosexual organization. They get their propaganda techniques from Antonio Gramsci. Here is the original agenda, and they still go by it today to the letter.

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA
By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preference the way they register different tastes for ice cream or sports games: she likes strawberry and I like vanilla; he follows baseball and I follow football. No big deal.

At least in the beginning, we are seeking public desensitization and nothing more. We do not need and cannot expect a full "appreciation" or "understanding" of homosexuality from the average American. You can forget about trying to persuade the masses that homosexuality is a good thing. But if only you can get them to think that it is just another thing, with a shrug of their shoulders, then your battle for legal and social rights is virtually won. And to get to shoulder-shrug stage, gays as a class must cease to appear mysterious, alien, loathsome and contrary. A large-scale media campaign will be required in order to change the image of gays in America. And any campaign to accomplish this turnaround should do six things.

Now they even have 'parents' pumping their 6 year olds with hormone treatments, all legal now, thanks to the pandering to sexual fetishists and sick freaks into extreme sexual mutilations. Now the left wing media is working on legalizing pedophilia, using the same 'desensitization' tactic.

LGBTQ is anti-human ideology. Convert enough kids and poof—no more future generations.

What is the obsession with LGBTs about? It's so moronic. One of the reasons I quit being Catholic was the Catholics' obsession with sex, both as a body type and as an activity. This stuff is not about Jesus or his teachings. It's merely catering to some heterosexuals' feelings of inadequacy This polish president is really in need of psychological help.

What is the obsession with LGBTs about? It's so moronic. One of the reasons I quit being Catholic was the Catholics' obsession with sex, both as a body type and as an activity. This stuff is not about Jesus or his teachings. It's merely catering to some heterosexuals' feelings of inadequacy This polish president is really in need of psychological help.

What is you faggots' obsession with getting in everyone's face about your sick mental illness and annoying the public with stupid farces like 'LGBTDFGPSOFSFGLXYZ Month', 'Gay Pride' marches, brainwashing 6 year kids and pumping them with hormones, constant attention whoring bullshit and then whining like little bitches when there is the occasional facts posted about their mental illnesses and loads of lies? It's clear who needs the 'psychological help', it's the degenerates like yourself and your knee jerk reactionary fashion victim sniveling over your fellow sociopaths and their obsessive fetishes and pedophilia.

Since more as 6500 years homosexuality was an obnoxious deviant praxis punished either by prison or by a treatment in hospital.
Only today obviously mentally ill people is allowed to terrorize the healthy rest of humanity

What is you faggots' obsession with getting in everyone's face about your sick mental illness and annoying the public with stupid farces like 'LGBTDFGPSOFSFGLXYZ Month', 'Gay Pride' marches, brainwashing 6 year kids and pumping them with hormones, constant attention whoring bullshit and then whining like little bitches when there is the occasional facts posted about their mental illnesses and loads of lies? It's clear who needs the 'psychological help', it's the degenerates like yourself and your knee jerk reactionary fashion victim sniveling over your fellow sociopaths and their obsessive fetishes and pedophilia.
I asked a real question and you answered it with just another load of bullshit, making your obsession all the more obvious. Who is "annoying the public"? Some things go on that you don't like. Some things go on that I don't like. Tough shit. You are not required to attend anything. Stay home. Go out to something else. Change the channel. That's what I do when some horseshit comes on from pat Robertson or frankie graham or trump comes on, but I don't obsess about it. You clearly show that you are suffering from a psychological disturbance. For the record, I am a female heterosexual. I like sexy, talented men with intelligence and a good sense of humor. If I were a lesbian, I would be in your face about it. We are born the way we are supposed to be. Mind your own business.

I asked a real question and you answered it with just another load of bullshit, making your obsession all the more obvious. Who is "annoying the public"? Some things go on that you don't like. Some things go on that I don't like. Tough shit. You are not required to attend anything. Stay home. Go out to something else. Change the channel. That's what I do when some horseshit comes on from pat Robertson or frankie graham or trump comes on, but I don't obsess about it. You clearly show that you are suffering from a psychological disturbance. For the record, I am a female heterosexual. I like sexy, talented men with intelligence and a good sense of humor. If I were a lesbian, I would be in your face about it. We are born the way we are supposed to be. Mind your own business.
Ok. What's about NPZR-community? Why we don't allow teach children than the sexual activity with dead bodies, little boys and girls, animals or against the will of their partners is "normal"?
Why bald people don't demand to delete allopecia from the international list of diseases, don't cry that being hairless is normal, why they don't attack the hair transplantation clinics?

The true homosexuality is an illness. We are not going to punish people for their illness, but we we should prevent the illness from further spreading. We should protect our children from the propaganda of insanity.

Forum List

Back