Hungary sees 5.5% birthrate increase after introducing pro family policies

The news from Hungary gets better and better! I hope to see more European countries doing this.

Central European countries that escaped Liberal Extremism in the late 80's are really coming up with good policies. Hungary of course, but also Czechia, Slovakia and Poland. I'd love to see a new Warsaw Pact signed and the Sane States unite under their common interests of promoting Normalcy.

Some people have severely criticized some Eastern European countries for declining to welcome people with a totally different culture.

With all due respect, the current unpleasantness in our country is showing that those countries are probably making a wise decision.

This is great news! America needs this to come here with the reduction of democrats

The news from Hungary gets better and better! I hope to see more European countries doing this.
So they're inbreeding again? They need an injection of dominant genes to help their recessive DNA.
Is that the gene that makes blacks get abortions? Lol

So they're inbreeding again? They need an injection of dominant genes to help their recessive DNA.
Is that the gene that makes blacks get abortions? Lol
There literally millions more Blacks than whites and our genes are dominant. To top it off we have more genetic diversity than all the other races combined. Face it. We will just absorb you. :)

Forum List

Back