Polio like illness continues to spread across America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CNN) This year, more than half of all US states have had confirmed or possible cases of acute flaccid myelitis, the polio-like illness that can cause paralysis and mostly affects children, according to a new CNN analysis. CNN reached out to health departments in every state; 48 states responded, plus the District of Columbia.

“Polio-Like” illness continues to spread across America

-----------------------

Well we'll see how funny or un true you all think it is when one of your kids get it, or grand kids. You can of course keep your heads in the sand and ask real stupid questions like

WHY DO YOU POST THIS BS, or me and my quakes.........

Let us know how running from information works out for yah morons. lol

This year, more than half of all US states have had confirmed or possible cases of acute flaccid myelitis, the polio-like illness that can cause paralysis and mostly affects children, according to a new CNN analysis.
Courtesy of Globalists and their traitor vassals.

the good news is that acute myelitis is NOT POLIO. Whatever its cause----whether by MS, some weird autoimmune thing or some virus----it AIN't POLIO. Polio is
a viral disease that affects ANTERIOR HORN CELLS of the spinal cord----it is
not transverse myelitis. -------the evolution of the sickness is also different----both
can show up as a flaccid paralysis-----but polio either improves or stays flaccid---
tranverse myelitis proceeds to spastic -----another nite-mare

(CNN) This year, more than half of all US states have had confirmed or possible cases of acute flaccid myelitis, the polio-like illness that can cause paralysis and mostly affects children, according to a new CNN analysis. CNN reached out to health departments in every state; 48 states responded, plus the District of Columbia.

-----------------------

Well we'll see how funny or un true you all think it is when one of your kids get it, or grand kids. You can of course keep your heads in the sand and ask real stupid questions like

As long as you arent one of those weirdos that hates vaccines, youll be just fine.

-----------------------

As long as you arent one of those weirdos that hates vaccines, youll be just fine.

there is a vaccine? has a specific virus been identified

-----------------------

They made a vaccine for polio, so I dont see why they cant figure this one out too.

It's hard to verify Irosie's assumption that the evolution of EV68 is different when the history of its discovery in California in 1962 has been (at the very least) quasi-scrubbed from the archives. Try finding the original report, which citation may or may not be found in Virology volume 16. What is the specific epidemiology of the California discovery of EV 68?

-----------------------

They made a vaccine for polio, so I dont see why they cant figure this one out too.

I have not been keeping up----but sorta heard they have-----one has to ID the virus-----"GENERALLY" before making a vaccine-----will check it out

-----------------------

I blame brown people

Have liberals blamed Trump for not buidling a wall and allowing the brown people to come into this country without being screened?

Forum List

Back