Policies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
How do your parties develop their policies ?

Where do the ideas come from ?

Do members get to discuss them or approve them ?

How does it work ?

The elites make up policies they think the populace will like, then they ignore them.

The elites make up policies they think the populace will like, then they ignore them.
I dont believe you.

Then why ask?

Here in the states the policies are made up by the governing council of the overlord bank cartel that is party of the Jewish Gay Muslim Mexican Syrian Buddhist Mafia Terrorist Group...

Their supreme leader is known as Madam Butterfly...

( Now tell me I am making this up )

I dont believe you.

Then why ask?

Here in the states the policies are made up by the governing council of the overlord bank cartel that is party of the Jewish Gay Muslim Mexican Syrian Buddhist Mafia Terrorist Group...

Their supreme leader is known as Madam Butterfly...

( Now tell me I am making this up )
No, that sounds more plausible.

How do your parties develop their policies ?

Where do the ideas come from ?

Do members get to discuss them or approve them ?

How does it work ?
This election is very different from the usual "take a poll, then say what the people want..."

Trump is saying what he thinks, whether some are offended, like the Politically Correct. What we have witnessed is he thinks what most of us feel. We want jobs, a safe country and a chance for opportunity for all citizens. We want controlled borders and refugees strongly vetted.

For those Republicans who failed to support Trumps "Thinking Agenda,' they are fearing the wrath of different groups and want "Politics as Usual." Read how the Republican elite have not been successful in making Trump tow the party line. We have had Republicans tow that line for years now and we are stalled at every attempt to make this country grow and become meaningful in this world again.

Cruz displayed that "tow the line" rhetoric last night and was booed off the stage. He explained that Trump "attacked" his father and wife and that was the reason he would not support or endorse Trump. What if a foreign leader did something that Cruz felt was a slight to a family member? Cruz and others have to pull their "big boy pants" up and think about this country before his family members. That is what a true leader does.

Party members don't "approve" the policies, they make them and continually validate them with the right candidates.

This is how it generally works over here.
The parties are divided into local parties.
They get to propose resolutions for debate at the annual conference.
It gets voted on and becomes,or doesnt, party policy.
That goes into the manifesto and is what the party fights the election on.

Of course that is an idealised version. The dark arts often come into play when the leadership dont like stuff.

Is there a similar process over there ?

Or could Trump/Clinton fight on an individual platform that isnt really party policy ?

Forum List

Back