Policies Republicans believe will help the US Middle Class

If you want to abolish the minimum wage, get rid of benefits, cut food stamps, cut school lunches, defund education, and cut health care, then, it's a given, you want to crush the poor.

dear, Republicans don't want to crush the poor, they just don't want to keep creating more and more of them with treasonous, crippling, racist, liberal programs.

When Clinton eliminated welfare as we know by making it workfare fully half decided they were no longer poor.

We'll assume from your inability to answer that you're a typical 100% stupid liberal.

B3op6rKm.jpg
Too bad millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories where closed from 2001 to 2008. We could have used them here.

Too bad millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories where closed from 2001 to 2008. We could have used them here.
so why not end the anti business liberal programs that moved the jobs off shore?

you can t be a liberal and claim you support corporate America.

Abolish the minimum wage

Abolish benefits

Slash food stamps for those who rely on them

Limit or abolish health care

Cut education

reduce investment in infrastructure

Invest more in the military

cut taxes for corporations

cut taxes on the wealthy. The wealthier they are, the less their tax burden.

Move jobs to China.

Abolish abortion and cut benefits babies need.

Tell us how these GOP policies will help the Middle Class. Feel free to cover any I missed.
Gee, let's start with the first one, shall we??? LINK???

Matter of fact, provide links for ALL of your claims, since you tend to post a lot of bullshit anyway....

Pick you link:

Republicans say abolish Social Security - Google Search

Do we have to go look up Medicare and Medicaid too? Haven't we already heard enough on those programs from the GOP?
Actually, a lot of what I see is the GOP wanting to FIX Social Security, if you discount the loony LIB sites that no one pays any attention to, anyway..... After all, if they us a quote, it's always cherry-picked and used out of context.....
The GOP "FIX" Social Security????? Then you are blind or brainwashed. Conservatives have wanted to end SS since it started. Do catch up.

TUrds like you simply label every plan to fix it as ending it. Of course, fixing it means putting an end to the giant Ponzi scheme and creating individual accounts.

How do you propose to "fix" it without expanding the fraud and the looting?

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

Of course you ask for handouts. You vote for Democrats, don't you?

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

I vote for the party that best represents the average citizen. The GOP only represents rich people financially. The only reason stupid poor American like you votes GOP is BC of God gays guns racism and ignorance.

I grew up in a union home. I saw the difference in how union companies paid their employees better. And although I don't work for a union I see the value in them. Government doesn't have to be bad but good luck fixing the problem when half the electorate doesn't show up and half the voters are stupid.

Glad to know Republicans aren't the largest group of those on food stamps.

Oh wait!

I vote for the party that best represents the average citizen. The GOP only represents rich people financially. The only reason stupid poor American like you votes GOP is BC of God gays guns racism and ignorance.

So you're admitting that the GOP doesn't only represent rich people.

Oh wait!

You have evidence that the majority of people on food stamps are Republicans?

In other words, you vote Democrat because you believe they will give you handouts. Thanks for admitting that.

No of course not. The GOP base has been duped into representing people that fuck the GOP base over. We see examples of that everywhere. It's a party that represents only the rich, but it's made up of mostly poor. Ignorant and uneducated white poor.

No of course not. The GOP base has been duped into representing people that fuck the GOP base over. We see examples of that everywhere. It's a party that represents only the rich, but it's made up of mostly poor. Ignorant and uneducated white poor.

He just admitted that the GOP doesn't only support rich people right after he claimed that's the only people they support.

Libturds aren't very good at this logic stuff, are they?

The only time the GOP fucks its constituents over is when it cooperates with Democrats.

In other words, you vote Democrat because you believe they will give you handouts. Thanks for admitting that.
And you vote Republican because you think they will give you something?

If they did represent poor and middle class people why do we not vote for them?

He just admitted that the GOP doesn't only support rich people right after he claimed that's the only people they support.

Libturds aren't very good at this logic stuff, are they?

The only time the GOP fucks its constituents over is when it cooperates with Democrats.
In 2007 when 700,000 jobs a month we're leaving the country we pointed to GOP policies that were running all those jobs out of the country and you guys said things were fine. They were fine for the rich. Not very fine for the American middle class but what does the GOP care about us? All we are is the most expensive labor in the world and they hate labor costs

I have noticed now you guys have claimed at least a couple times that I or someone else has admitted that Republicans represent everyone not just rich people? Who the F said that loser. Is this the I know I am but what are you argument? Rubber glue? Because I don't think any of us said what you're claiming we said

Oh wait!

You have evidence that the majority of people on food stamps are Republicans?
Yes we do have evidence it's called Kentucky. Not only that but red states take more federal taxes then they pay and blue states pay more than they take so we know where the welfare bums are. Not to mention corporate welfare far exceeds poor people welfare. Do I need to prove that to you - also?

You Republicans are so ignorant and arrogant it makes me sick. You suggest we want handouts when what we actually want our jobs and fair pay just like everybody else you are all losers and you think the rest of the world are bums slackers whiners greedy selfish and ignorant when in reality you're all those things

I don't think you said that right. Did you mean to say the GOP base has been duped into representing people that f*** the GOP base over?

Forum List

Back