Policies Republicans believe will help the US Middle Class

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

Of course you ask for handouts. You vote for Democrats, don't you?

I vote for the party that best represents the average citizen. The GOP only represents rich people financially. The only reason stupid poor American like you votes GOP is BC of God gays guns racism and ignorance.

So you're admitting that the GOP doesn't only represent rich people.
No of course not. The GOP base has been duped into representing people that fuck the GOP base over. We see examples of that everywhere. It's a party that represents only the rich, but it's made up of mostly poor. Ignorant and uneducated white poor.

He just admitted that the GOP doesn't only support rich people right after he claimed that's the only people they support.

Libturds aren't very good at this logic stuff, are they?

The only time the GOP fucks its constituents over is when it cooperates with Democrats.
Please show us where he said that because if you're wrong maybe it's you who has a problem with logic

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

I vote for the party that best represents the average citizen. The GOP only represents rich people financially. The only reason stupid poor American like you votes GOP is BC of God gays guns racism and ignorance.

No of course not. The GOP base has been duped into representing people that fuck the GOP base over. We see examples of that everywhere. It's a party that represents only the rich, but it's made up of mostly poor. Ignorant and uneducated white poor.

He just admitted that the GOP doesn't only support rich people right after he claimed that's the only people they support.

The only time the GOP fucks its constituents over is when it cooperates with Democrats.
OMG you just admitted that Hillary Clinton is going to be the best president ever and that the Republicans don't care about any of us other than the Rich that feed their campaigns. Wow I can't believe you just admitted that. You must not be very good at logic.

In other words, you vote Democrat because you believe they will give you handouts. Thanks for admitting that.
And you vote Republican because you think they will give you something?

No, I don't want government to give me things. I want government to leave me alone.

If they did represent poor and middle class people why do we not vote for them?

We do, moron.

In 2007 when 700,000 jobs a month we're leaving the country we pointed to GOP policies that were running all those jobs out of the country and you guys said things were fine. They were fine for the rich. Not very fine for the American middle class but what does the GOP care about us? All we are is the most expensive labor in the world and they hate labor costs

What policies were those?

Glad to know Republicans aren't the largest group of those on food stamps.

Oh wait!

You have evidence that the majority of people on food stamps are Republicans?
Yes we do have evidence it's called Kentucky. Not only that but red states take more federal taxes then they pay and blue states pay more than they take so we know where the welfare bums are. Not to mention corporate welfare far exceeds poor people welfare. Do I need to prove that to you - also?

Sorry, but all you have evidence of is that a certain county in Kentucky has the highest ratio of people collecting food stamps. Where has the party affiliation of people receiving food stamps ever been recorded? The people receiving welfare in Red States are more than likely black people on welfare, who are die-hard Democrats.

Corporate welfare is a drop in the bucket compared to the conventional kind.

In other words, you vote Democrat because you believe they will give you handouts. Thanks for admitting that.
You Republicans are so ignorant and arrogant it makes me sick. You suggest we want handouts when what we actually want our jobs and fair pay just like everybody else you are all losers and you think the rest of the world are bums slackers whiners greedy selfish and ignorant when in reality you're all those things

If you want jobs, then why are you always demanding more handouts?

Please show us where he said that because if you're wrong maybe it's you who has a problem with logic

Here ya go:

"The only reason stupid poor American like you votes GOP is BC of God gays guns racism and ignorance."

Forum List

Back