Police,with FBI help seize gun from man COMPLETELY based on his political beliefs,affiliations

Apparently we do now to both. At least in Seattle. The Left marches on.

Meantime, had they been able to catch and stop the Mandalay Hotel killer before he slaughtered all those people, don't you think they should have?
They could have stopped the las vegas with the laws already in place

No. Paddock purchased an arsenal of weapons from multiple States to keep himself off of watch lists. That's why federal registration is important.
You can't buy guns in another state unless you are a resident of that state.

Guess again

Where did Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock buy his guns?
Maybe you should read your source so what am I supposed to be guessing about?

You stated: You can't buy guns in another state unless you are a resident of that state.

I proved you wrong.

Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.
Two police enter homes of blacks and kill them.

They could have stopped the las vegas with the laws already in place

No. Paddock purchased an arsenal of weapons from multiple States to keep himself off of watch lists. That's why federal registration is important.

Guess again

You stated: You can't buy guns in another state unless you are a resident of that state.

I proved you wrong.
I said you can't buy a gun unless you do it through an FFL. Now go back and you'll see that's what I said.

Two police enter homes of blacks and kill them.
Regardless, all cases will be tried, and sentencing will be next. Everyday crimes are committed by people against people, but it should never be that all of any group or organization should be accused over the acts of one or even accused over a small group of perps committing the act or acts from within the two.

This attempt to supposedly suggest that there is something wrong with either the entire white race or the entire black race etc, and while living in one of the most law enforcement nations in the world is just rediculous. If have proof of connections between racist doing bad things, then produce it in a court of law, and let the courts deal with it. If the courts rule wrongfully, then seek to change out those members who committed the wrong. Regardless just let the system work, and if it doesn't then challenge it in court. One thing for sure is that we have to depend on the system while keeping the system honest and in check at all times. Trying to run a fowel of the system, allows the chaos and anarchy to take over, and we can't let that happen. So if your attempt is to connect an entire police force as producing these killers, then that is a very hard thing to do, but getting evidence of wrongdoing of a perp existing within a force or against those operating within a race of people doing bad things, well that can be done, and then the weeding can be accomplished afterwards.

The idea that some have that they can attempt to assault an entire race or organization over the actions of those hiding out within those two areas is really stupid, but you know what they say about that "you can't fix stupid".

Guess again

I proved you wrong.
I said you can't buy a gun unless you do it through an FFL. Now go back and you'll see that's what I said.

Guess again

I proved you wrong.

You can't You have to go through an FFL and they must send it to another FFL in the state you live in.
What Is the Legal Way to Bring a Firearm Into California?
It’s against the law to buy a gun out of state and simply drive it back to California. Learn how to bring a gun here the right way—and the penalties if you do it illegally.

I proved you wrong.

You can't You have to go through an FFL and they must send it to another FFL in the state you live in.
It’s against the law to buy a gun out of state and simply drive it back to California. Learn how to bring a gun here the right way—and the penalties if you do it illegally.

He had an illegal California ID when he purchased in California, AND he had an illegal California ID when he purchased in Nevada.

I proved you wrong.

He had an illegal California ID when he purchased in California, AND he had an illegal California ID when he purchased in Nevada.
Having an illegal ID doesn't make his purchases legal.

I proved you wrong.

You were wrong. Man up!

You were wrong. Man up!
Dumb ass if you go back and read other post not just the one you zoned in on but other post in this thread you'll see I said you couldn't buy one without an FFL transfer.

You were wrong. Man up!
Dumb ass if you go back and read other post not just the one you zoned in on but other post in this thread you'll see I said you couldn't buy one without an FFL transfer.
Couldn't you buy them on the black market if you have the contacts across state lines ?? Is this what people do when they bring weapons across state lines afterwards ?? Yes in legal terms the FFL would be in play, but what criminal is abiding by the legal terms when purchasing weapons ?? How did the average hoodlum get their weapons in which are so prevalent on the streets now ??

Where does those weapons come from, and why can't they be removed by law enforcement immediately ?? The law knows who the bad guy's are, so what holds the law back from doing their job, and making the streets better and safer for all good citizen's ??

Everyone involved in this was and is a dumbass. The NeoNazi moron following a demonstrably flawed philosophy is a dumbass. His fellow members. Probably both of them, are dumbasses too. The FBI are a bunch of blithering dumbasses. The cops. Prosecutors and the judge are dumbasses too.

Let’s see if we can figure out what is really going on. The FBI claim they have reason to believe. From what they said it is obvious that this Cole idiot was picked out by Carnivore and the NSA screening of phone calls. Now the FBI can not admit that they are literally wiretapping everyone. They know it won’t stand up as admissible evidence. So what do they do? Turn one of the members informer? Infiltrate an Undercover Agent? Nope. They go with the protective order. Why? They are catastrophic dumbasses. I honestly wonder if the Feds can find their asses with either hand.

So now these potential terrorists know they are under surveillance. They dump their phones and head for the woods. Now what?

The idiot Cole is still on the street. No charges filed. Does anyone really believe that they got all the guns? Anyone? Bueler?

As I said. Dumbasses all the way around.

You were wrong. Man up!
Couldn't you buy them on the black market if you have the contacts across state lines ?? Is this what people do when they bring weapons across state lines afterwards ?? Yes in legal terms the FFL would be in play, but what criminal is abiding by the legal terms when purchasing weapons ?? How did the average hoodlum get their weapons in which are so prevalent on the streets now ??

Where does those weapons come from, and why can't they be removed by law enforcement immediately ?? The law knows who the bad guy's are, so what holds the law back from doing their job, and making the streets better and safer for all good citizen's ??
Sure you can buy them on the black market that's why criminalizing things make a black market work.

Everyone involved in this was and is a dumbass. The NeoNazi moron following a demonstrably flawed philosophy is a dumbass. His fellow members. Probably both of them, are dumbasses too. The FBI are a bunch of blithering dumbasses. The cops. Prosecutors and the judge are dumbasses too.

Let’s see if we can figure out what is really going on. The FBI claim they have reason to believe. From what they said it is obvious that this Cole idiot was picked out by Carnivore and the NSA screening of phone calls. Now the FBI can not admit that they are literally wiretapping everyone. They know it won’t stand up as admissible evidence. So what do they do? Turn one of the members informer? Infiltrate an Undercover Agent? Nope. They go with the protective order. Why? They are catastrophic dumbasses. I honestly wonder if the Feds can find their asses with either hand.

So now these potential terrorists know they are under surveillance. They dump their phones and head for the woods. Now what?

The idiot Cole is still on the street. No charges filed. Does anyone really believe that they got all the guns? Anyone? Bueler?

As I said. Dumbasses all the way around.
That's one thing I don't get. If the guy is such a threat why isn't he locked up for his safety and the safety of the general public?
BECAUSE RED FLAG LAWS ARE NOT ABOUT SAFETY BUT ALL ABOUT GUN CONFISCATION.

Forum List

Back