Police,with FBI help seize gun from man COMPLETELY based on his political beliefs,affiliations

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.

What does avowed mean ? He associated himself with neo-nazisism ?? Is he connected to a neo-nazi group based upon his own words spoken ? Are the neo-nazis listed as a terrorist organization ? What all is involved really ?

Hopefully he is able to counter this in the courts.
Its Washington. I doubt it's going to happen. Just another state where over half the state is conservative but is controlled by leftists in Western Washington just like Oregon is.

It surprises people, but nearly half of California is conservative.
Yep. People just have to look at the map of voting in 2016..as usual the huge cities make the decisions for the entire state..Almost ALL leftist states are like that...Virginia,Illinois,Washington,Oregon etc.

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.

Wait a minute. This guy wasn't exactly Uncle Charlie cleaning his antique gun collection down in his basement. This guy was the active head of a group who was showing every sign of practicing and organizing for mass killings, and was already suspected tied to several murders.

I agree I don't like the idea of this, but this guy's "political views" were violent and terroristic in nature. Had they done nothing and this guy went on to kill a bunch of folks and it came out they had known about this guy, there would be outrage everywhere at the ineffectiveness of law enforcement to protect the public!

Wait a minute. This guy wasn't exactly Uncle Charlie cleaning his antique gun collection down in his basement. This guy was the active head of a group who was showing every sign of practicing and organizing for mass killings, and was already suspected tied to several murders.

I've read nothing that even suggested that. I suspect you haven't either.

I agree I don't like the idea of this, but this guy's "political views" were violent and terroristic in nature.

So are the views of George Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham..........

Hopefully he is able to counter this in the courts.
Its Washington. I doubt it's going to happen. Just another state where over half the state is conservative but is controlled by leftists in Western Washington just like Oregon is.
It surprises people, but nearly half of California is conservative.

TrumpCAVoters.jpg

Trump has a lot of support in California, just not enough to overcome the democratic mob centers in SanFran and LA. When California was formed, they wanted to make it two states, the other, northern California being called Jefferson. Now you see why. Most of the state sees no real representation being controlled by the mad whims of the Radical Left along the coast.

Then obviously you haven't read the OP's article. You should stay in bed.

I read the article and the media claims everyone like this person are nazis. I don't believe anything they say, ever. You should know by now the media cannot be trusted.

I did. It said the group he belonged to was suspected.

Forum List

Back