Police,with FBI help seize gun from man COMPLETELY based on his political beliefs,affiliations

Why??? Why the fuck should it even come to that??

That's the way it works. If you want to bark at shadows, have at it.

It’s bullshit is what it’s is. It’s a bias interpretation of what he said and the left will take guns anyway it can and it’s illegal. Someone will fight it to the Supreme Court and they will slap down the bullshit red flag law. Someone hears a part of your conversation and calls the police meanwhile if the Assholes listen to the hole story there is no problem with it. It’s a left wing way to start taking guns from people. It’s a disgrace. They are bypassing the Bill of Rights. If I arrested someone because somebody said I think he has a gun then I’m in trouble, my department is in trouble and my city is in trouble. You libtards are to ignorant to think for yourselves. Pathetic brainwashed morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said I hope he can be able to take this to court. You argue that someone will take this to court and win but you felt some desire to call me names?

I sent you a PM.

Doesn't a PM alert the person when you send it ??? Never sent one here, but found it odd you had to say that in the open forum like that.

Does it matter.

Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.
Right, the leader of a neonazi organization who's members have been charged in a number of murders in various states, idolizes Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler, and practices assaulting through buildings with military style weaponry is no danger to society.

Amiright?

Did he shoot anyone and where is the documentation to back up your claim. Sounds like more left wing bullshit to me.

Look people...The bottom line here is not about the person in WA. at all...It is the mindset that some arbitrary governmental authority, and a judge can just deem that a person looses their 2A right without any crime being committed...That is wrong, and it doesn't matter that this person is a utterly human waste of a person, it is what is wrong with everything from this gun grab push, to supposed red flag laws...This is what you will see.
The slippery slopes being caused by radicals being allowed to live amongst us, so we end up giving up our rights to accommodate the world now ??? How stupid have we really become ??

I would say if this move is allowed to stand, then pretty damned stupid....If this doesn't reach the SCOTUS then something is deadly wrong with our country from the sake of saving the Republic.
Do you think they actually did this with no solid case against the guy ?? Hmmm. Maybe maybe not. Who knows really. Won't know until court really. Hope he has his day in court.

I'd be willing to hear it...Do you have it? And if so, why no charges against the man they took the weapons from?

EXACTLY what we said would happen. First a VETERAN school crossing guard and now someone who had his guns ILLEGALLY taken completely based on his political beliefs and affiliations. This is EXACTLY why they wanted these unconstitutional laws and why they want ALL guns to be registered and bought through people/businesses who have to keep record of who is buying them. Of course on both sides the short sighted mentally deficient won't care about this because his political affiliations hurt their delicate feelings,they won't care until a GOP governor or administration tries taking them from leftists and the GOP lovers won't care until a leftist governor or administration tries taking them from republicans and conservatives. This is a VERY slippery slope that is HIGHLY unconstitutional.
Right, the leader of a neonazi organization who's members have been charged in a number of murders in various states, idolizes Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler, and practices assaulting through buildings with military style weaponry is no danger to society.

Amiright?

Did he shoot anyone and where is the documentation to back up your claim. Sounds like more left wing bullshit to me.

Ya gotta read the link in the OP son.

Amiright?

Ya gotta read the link in the OP son.

I read the OP link twice, and listened to the news broadcast contained in it, the man wasn't charged with a crime...Are you saying he was?

That's the way it works. If you want to bark at shadows, have at it.

It’s bullshit is what it’s is. It’s a bias interpretation of what he said and the left will take guns anyway it can and it’s illegal. Someone will fight it to the Supreme Court and they will slap down the bullshit red flag law. Someone hears a part of your conversation and calls the police meanwhile if the Assholes listen to the hole story there is no problem with it. It’s a left wing way to start taking guns from people. It’s a disgrace. They are bypassing the Bill of Rights. If I arrested someone because somebody said I think he has a gun then I’m in trouble, my department is in trouble and my city is in trouble. You libtards are to ignorant to think for yourselves. Pathetic brainwashed morons.

I said I hope he can be able to take this to court. You argue that someone will take this to court and win but you felt some desire to call me names?

I sent you a PM.

Doesn't a PM alert the person when you send it ??? Never sent one here, but found it odd you had to say that in the open forum like that.

Does it matter.

Nope, not at all.

Wait a minute. This guy wasn't exactly Uncle Charlie cleaning his antique gun collection down in his basement. This guy was the active head of a group who was showing every sign of practicing and organizing for mass killings, and was already suspected tied to several murders.

I agree I don't like the idea of this, but this guy's "political views" were violent and terroristic in nature. Had they done nothing and this guy went on to kill a bunch of folks and it came out they had known about this guy, there would be outrage everywhere at the ineffectiveness of law enforcement to protect the public!
In America, we don't have thought police we don't enforce police actions until a crime has been committed

Apparently we do now to both. At least in Seattle. The Left marches on.

Meantime, had they been able to catch and stop the Mandalay Hotel killer before he slaughtered all those people, don't you think they should have?

Wait a minute. This guy wasn't exactly Uncle Charlie cleaning his antique gun collection down in his basement. This guy was the active head of a group who was showing every sign of practicing and organizing for mass killings, and was already suspected tied to several murders.

I agree I don't like the idea of this, but this guy's "political views" were violent and terroristic in nature. Had they done nothing and this guy went on to kill a bunch of folks and it came out they had known about this guy, there would be outrage everywhere at the ineffectiveness of law enforcement to protect the public!

Where do you draw the line? And when you do you act on the behaviors? From the article they had only innuendo and no probable cause... THEY HAD INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE for an arrest but it was ok to seize the guns? Everything violates the 4th and 5th amendments and the persons right to be free from unlawful confiscations.. If they didn't have enough to arrest they didn't have enough to confiscate the weapons.

Not disagreeing at all. Just saying that if the guy did indeed plan on killing a lot of people, they did the right thing but for the wrong reasons. They lucked out. But how will we ever know since no actual crime was committed, they didn't even "catch him in the act?" Which is why I wonder why they didn't just keep a close eye on him or try to entrap him.

Of course, if they did stop a serial killing, that's good, but assuming the guy was just a bit of a nut and was begging for negative attention, assuming he never intended to ever hurt anyone, I hope he sues to get his property back and more. Seattle is testing the laws, and if this goes unpunished, then like they have a chip in every car detecting "bad driving," soon some group will be trying t establish markers in how you live, what you say, things you do to determine you're "too a high a risk" to permit owning guns.

Just one more step closer to the leftist dream of disarming law abiding America a la Canada and Europe.

In America, we don't have thought police we don't enforce police actions until a crime has been committed

Meantime, had they been able to catch and stop the Mandalay Hotel killer before he slaughtered all those people, don't you think they should have?
They could have stopped the las vegas with the laws already in place

Disarming a nut case is always a good thing.
So that's 3 left wing nut cases who have proven they don't give a shit about the constitution. Awesome. Please keep whining about ANYTHING you perceive as unconstitutional by Trump...I love hypocrites.

OK

President Trump Backs Down on Hosting G7 Meeting at His Florida Doral Resort

No. Paddock purchased an arsenal of weapons from multiple States to keep himself off of watch lists. That's why federal registration is important.

No. Paddock purchased an arsenal of weapons from multiple States to keep himself off of watch lists. That's why federal registration is important.
You can't buy guns in another state unless you are a resident of that state.

Even on the black market ? Just curious, and is there really a huge black market out there with intricate connections that make people afraid of such a market in which traffic's in weapons unabated ?? Otherwise can guns be purchased the same as drugs on the black market across state lines or beyond ? Was any of paddocks gun's registered in his name at all ?? We have got to prevent guns from ending up in the wrong hands, and ending up on the street's in the wrong hands, and in doing so we must leave the good folks guns alone. Now the way to do it should be easy, but it gets bogged down in the muck due to an untrust that has developed in the nation.

We must get this all ironed out somehow. Our very lives depend on it, but we can't give into fear either. We must live our lives fearless period. We must get control of the daycare again, and quit allowing the kids to run it instead of the adult's.

Even on the black market ? Just curious, and is there really a huge black market out there with intricate connections that make people afraid of such a market in which traffic's in weapons unabated ?? Otherwise can guns be purchased the same as drugs on the black market across state lines or beyond ? Was any of paddocks gun's registered in his name at all ?? We have got to prevent guns from ending up in the wrong hands, and ending up on the street's in the wrong hands, and in doing so we must leave the good folks guns alone. Now the way to do it should be easy, but it gets bogged down in the muck due to an untrust that has developed in the nation.

We must get this all ironed out somehow. Our very lives depend on it, but we can't give into fear either. We must live our lives fearless period. We must get control of the daycare again, and quit allowing the kids to run it instead of the adult's.
black-market would make them illegal
He had to go through an FFL and have his purchases sent to another FFL in his home state.There were to many red flag that should have drawn attention towards him.

He had to go through an FFL and have his purchases sent to another FFL in his home state.There were to many red flag that should have drawn attention towards him.
Otherwise the very reasoning behind these red flag laws now ???

What I wish people would do, is to search their hearts and souls, and hopefully they will finally understand who it is that is the true enemy of this nation from within, and to finally understand that this stuff has been a long time coming. The evidence is strong and huge, yet it is ignored by way to many these days. For way to long a simple bandaid has been placed upon our political fall out for which has wounded this land deeply over time. It needs a fix, and it needs to heal badly. The nation can't keep going with all the undermining that has been going on in everything. Evil forces are raging in this land now, and good is struggling to hold on. This should not be the case even though it is... It's time for good to stand up. It's time to stand behind the constitution, the laws we already have on the books, and to accept God back into our lives here, and this for our wisdom and our guidance to be restored. There is no other way. The only other way brings chaos, and we have had enough of that already. Wake up America.

You can buy long guns in a state in which you don't reside. It's handguns you can only purchase in your state of residence.
What Is the Legal Way to Bring a Firearm Into California?
What Is the Legal Way to Bring a Firearm Into California?
It’s against the law to buy a gun out of state and simply drive it back to California. Learn how to bring a gun here the right way—and the penalties if you do it illegally.

Otherwise the very reasoning behind these red flag laws now ???

What I wish people would do, is to search their hearts and souls, and hopefully they will finally understand who it is that is the true enemy of this nation from within, and to finally understand that this stuff has been a long time coming. The evidence is strong and huge, yet it is ignored by way to many these days. For way to long a simple bandaid has been placed upon our political fall out for which has wounded this land deeply over time. It needs a fix, and it needs to heal badly. The nation can't keep going with all the undermining that has been going on in everything. Evil forces are raging in this land now, and good is struggling to hold on. This should not be the case even though it is... It's time for good to stand up. It's time to stand behind the constitution, the laws we already have on the books, and to accept God back into our lives here, and this for our wisdom and our guidance to be restored. There is no other way. The only other way brings chaos, and we have had enough of that already. Wake up America.
When I said red flags it's just a saying meaning alerts not the red flag laws.

Guess again

Where did Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock buy his guns?

Guess again

Where did Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock buy his guns?
Maybe you should read your source so what am I supposed to be guessing about?

Forum List

Back