Police Unions Call For NFL Boycott

Let's start a Chant..... "Blue, Flu.....Blue, Flu...." See how they like that when they have to shell out more money for increased private security instead of tax payer provided police...

I stand with the NFL.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

Talk about snowflakes. Haha
From a group that chanted fry a pig........from a player who wore socks that showed a pig..........

Kneeling for the anthem......up theirs............
I don’t like the protest... I wouldn’t teach my kid to act that way... but y’all whining about it and making it into an American patriotism thing is a political game that Trump is playing and y’all are playing right along. Little puppets

I stand with the NFL.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

You mean the fact that more Black men are murdered by other Black men in democrat controlled cities instead of by cops...is that what the pampered millionaires are complaining about?
If you don’t know then you aren’t listening. Can’t say I’m surprised

I stand with the NFL.

You mean the fact that more Black men are murdered by other Black men in democrat controlled cities instead of by cops...is that what the pampered millionaires are complaining about?

Yes..... men who have been made millionaires by the love of the fans of this country..... are showing disrespect to the Flag and Country that allowed them the ability to become the titans of that sport... and now, from those lofty heights, they condemn that country and the 99% of police who put their lives on the line to protect them not only at the stadium where they play their child's game.... but in their homes..... That is how stupid and silly those man children are....

I stand with the NFL.

Yes! Millionaires who have been treated unjustly right?

I stand with the NFL.

Yes...... I weep for them...can you imagine getting up in the morning in your mansion, driving the best cars having sex with the most beautiful women, having more money that 99% of the country..... oh, yeah, those men who play that child's game are the 1% of the 1%.......... and then, when they beat up those beautiful women, crash those cars because they are high or drunk, and then fight with the police who come to arrest them...... and the team protects them..... can you imagine the horrible life that must be?

I stand with the NFL.

From a group that chanted fry a pig........from a player who wore socks that showed a pig..........

Kneeling for the anthem......up theirs............
I don’t like the protest... I wouldn’t teach my kid to act that way... but y’all whining about it and making it into an American patriotism thing is a political game that Trump is playing and y’all are playing right along. Little puppets
Free country...........whatever...............they want to pull this crap.........they get the KARMA

I stand with the NFL.

Yes..... men who have been made millionaires by the love of the fans of this country..... are showing disrespect to the Flag and Country that allowed them the ability to become the titans of that sport... and now, from those lofty heights, they condemn that country and the 99% of police who put their lives on the line to protect them not only at the stadium where they play their child's game.... but in their homes..... That is how stupid and silly those man children are....
I haven’t heard one person who is taking a knee in protest describe it like you just did. Know what that means? It means you are distorting their protest to fit your agenda. It’s not honest. If you want to be honest you would objectively present their grievance and then present your counter argument. Guess we can’t count on you to be objective.

I stand with the NFL.

Not even close. Try closing your mouth and opening your ears. The key to being a good debater is understanding your opponents position. You are far from that.

I stand with the NFL.

Yes...... I weep for them...can you imagine getting up in the morning in your mansion, driving the best cars having sex with the most beautiful women, having more money that 99% of the country..... oh, yeah, those men who play that child's game are the 1% of the 1%.......... and then, when they beat up those beautiful women, crash those cars because they are high or drunk, and then fight with the police who come to arrest them...... and the team protects them..... can you imagine the horrible life that must be?
This is great... we got dumb and dumber here playing in fantasy land. Thanks for the laughs guys

I stand with the NFL.

Not even close. Try closing your mouth and opening your ears. The key to being a good debater is understanding your opponents position. You are far from that.
Explain it to us! Tell me how oppressed these millionaire players are!

I stand with the NFL.

This is great... we got dumb and dumber here playing in fantasy land. Thanks for the laughs guys
Anytime..........am I the dumb one or the dumber one........you need to clear up your posting......

Well........we'll see how they like it again if the NFL wants to play this game..........ENJOY.

I haven’t heard one person who is taking a knee in protest describe it like you just did. Know what that means? It means you are distorting their protest to fit your agenda. It’s not honest. If you want to be honest you would objectively present their grievance and then present your counter argument. Guess we can’t count on you to be objective.
Go ahead, tell us why fans should buy expensive football tickets to watch protestors no matter what the cause!

'A Slap in the Face': FL Police Unions Urge Miami Dolphins Boycott After Anthem Protests

Two police unions in Florida are taking a stand against the Miami Dolphins over national anthem protests.

NFL players continued to protest during "The Star-Spangled Banner" on Thursday night as the league began the first full week of its 2018 preseason.

I stand with the police!
You know why? Because unlike Cheeto Jesus and his followers they actually understand what the protests are about.

I will stand (kneel) with the players.

Anytime..........am I the dumb one or the dumber one........you need to clear up your posting......

Well........we'll see how they like it again if the NFL wants to play this game..........ENJOY.
I’ll let you two fight that one out. In the mean time try not to get too distressed over a few Football players taking a knee. There are worse things happening in the world

I’ll let you two fight that one out. In the mean time try not to get too distressed over a few Football players taking a knee. There are worse things happening in the world

In other words you got nothing. Figures.

Yeah.....liberals fuck every thing up.........thanks for reminding me............

Distressed.............for stating my view on the situation and you get butt hurt over it.......lol.........whatever ..........

Go ahead, tell us why fans should buy expensive football tickets to watch protestors no matter what the cause!
You shouldn’t if you don’t want too. I don’t know about you but I watch the flag as I stand during the anthem. If you want to watch players on one knee in a locker room and stew about it then that’s your business.

Forum List

Back