Police Unions Call For NFL Boycott

Yeah.....liberals fuck every thing up.........thanks for reminding me............

Distressed.............for stating my view on the situation and you get butt hurt over it.......lol.........whatever ..........
I’m not butthurt at all, I don’t give a shit about what you do. I’m just pointing out the irony of your butthurt over people kneeling during a song. It’s quite comical
It's not just a song to me............but to you I guess it is............Oh well............
The song chokes me up almost every time I hear it. It means a lot to me.
Yet a post ago it was just a song..........I served 10 years........whole dang family served.......kneeling for the flag is an insult to us.........

How you see it is your problem...............I will not watch another game until this is resolved...........Like College football better anyway...........ROLL TIDE.
That’s fine, stop watching the NFL if it bothers you that much. They’ve said their protest has nothing to do with the flag or vets but you apparently don’t want to hear that. And it is just a song. It means lot to me too, like I said, brings tears to my eyes when I hear it. If they were yelling or disrupting the song I’d have a problem, but they are silently taking a knee as suggested by a vet. If you can’t handle it then tune them out. I don’t really care. I do appreciate your service.
We are tuning them out and their sponsors too!

You shouldn’t if you don’t want too. I don’t know about you but I watch the flag as I stand during the anthem. If you want to watch players on one knee in a locker room and stew about it then that’s your business.
These guys were not in the locker room how fucking dishonest can you get?
Who? Kenny Stills from the Dolphins? The only photo I saw of it was him kneeling in the locker room. If he was on the field then my mistake. No intentional dishonesty here. Calm down Mr Emo
You are too stupid to discuss the subject! Get back when you know what’s happening.
Really? What’s this?
miami_dolphins.jpg
A really stupid person!
Weren’t you saying he wasn’t in the locker room?

I stand with the NFL.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

Talk about snowflakes. Haha

You mean the fact that more Black men are murdered by other Black men in democrat controlled cities instead of by cops...is that what the pampered millionaires are complaining about?

You're still about 18 times more likely to be killed by a rogue cop than by a terrorist.

No....the topic is cops killing young Black men vs. Black men killing other Black men in democrat controlled cities... these players need to march on the DNC and demand not only answers for the shithole cities they are running, but they need to demand reparations from the democrat party for slavery, jim crow, and the klan.

No. Actually, it's whiny cops crying about football players taking a knee to protest. Why do cops want to prevent the free exercise of one of our most basic rights? Are they cowards, and don't want to admit the players have a valid point?

Wrong thread ..deleted it.....lol

I continue my boycott........hope more do so also.........to each his own.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

You mean the fact that more Black men are murdered by other Black men in democrat controlled cities instead of by cops...is that what the pampered millionaires are complaining about?

You're still about 18 times more likely to be killed by a rogue cop than by a terrorist.

No....the topic is cops killing young Black men vs. Black men killing other Black men in democrat controlled cities... these players need to march on the DNC and demand not only answers for the shithole cities they are running, but they need to demand reparations from the democrat party for slavery, jim crow, and the klan.

No. Actually, it's whiny cops crying about football players taking a knee to protest. Why do cops want to prevent the free exercise of one of our most basic rights? Are they cowards, and don't want to admit the players have a valid point?

Nope.... they can do whatever they want.... and cops are just as free to voice their opinion too.... and to not work at the stadium.

I stand with the NFL.

If there is a threat of a terrorist attack, who do we call?

Since we have already established that the FBI, CIA and all other intelligence agencies are corrupt...

See how idiotic your bullshit logic is

And the leadership of those agencies weren't corrupt? Is that what you are saying after seeing that the used a fake dossier, paid for by hilary clinton and the DNC where they actually used Russians to put it together, and used it to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump...cause that is what they did.....

The leadership of both agencies need to be fired and new people brought in to clean them out.
In numerous states across the country for decades, prosecutors knowingly sought convictions of innocent men, not just in the "old days" but right now, consistently....Police officers, routinely get caught planting evidence on innocent people, fabricating testimony to convict innocent people --- these are REAL issues

The minute someone of color brings up these REAL ISSUES -- they are accused of hating police, they are told that there are no problems, they are told no leadership in these law enforcement agencies should be held to a account..

but the minute Trump gets investigated, you authoritarian loving cucks want to scream corruption -- how many trump officials been shot unarmed? how many trump officials were beaten and tortured by FBI agents before they confessed? Zero...so fuck yo fake outrage -- if everyday people can't demand accountability from their local police, shut the fuck up about Trump and his own FBI

Nope.... they can do whatever they want.... and cops are just as free to voice their opinion too.... and to not work at the stadium.

Calling for a boycott is not the same as "they can do what they want". You don't understand that?

The cops are expressing their opinions why do you wish to whine about that?

Pointing out that cops want a boycott because players are exercising their constitutional right is not whining.

These guys were not in the locker room how fucking dishonest can you get?
Who? Kenny Stills from the Dolphins? The only photo I saw of it was him kneeling in the locker room. If he was on the field then my mistake. No intentional dishonesty here. Calm down Mr Emo
You are too stupid to discuss the subject! Get back when you know what’s happening.
Really? What’s this?
miami_dolphins.jpg
A really stupid person!
No, I think I said more than just he kneeled. If they did it in the locker room out of sight of paying fans there would not be an issue. No! They do it on the field to start controversy and they have succeeded.

Pointing out that cops want a boycott because players are exercising their constitutional right is not whining.
Sure it is. Don’t be a hypocrite!

Really? What’s this?
miami_dolphins.jpg
A really stupid person!
No, I think I said more than just he kneeled. If they did it in the locker room out of sight of paying fans there would not be an issue. No! They do it on the field to start controversy and they have succeeded.
True, but they are trying to start a different controversy than you paint

de9vdd.jpg
dqocgl.jpg

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back