POLICE STATE: NYPD Officers After Arrest: "I Don't Even Know Why We Pulled Him Over"...

Time to retrain our Police. Make them Peace Officers. Get the tanks and military gear off the streets. End the crazed gung-ho Gestapo tactics.
Those things are there to keep the policemen safe. Without them, more cops would be dead.

Do you want more dead cops?

Yeah, they look ugly to me. But they aren't there to look nice. They are there to keep the peace, and to not get killed while doing it.

If a few of them get out of line (which a few will, whether they are wearing riot gear or not) , is that a good reason to put ALL of them at risk?

Make them Peace Officers. Train them to better interact with Citizens and promote peace. All this Militarizing is only gonna promote more violent civil unrest. The People are beginning to resent it.

The sad reality is, an American Citizen is far more likely to be murdered by a Cop than a Terrorist. I know that's very difficult for a loyal Big Brother-Worshipper to wrap their brain around, but it is the reality.
The sad reality is an American citizen is more likely to be murdered by a black thug than either a cop or a terrorist.

The sad reality is, an American Citizen is far more likely to be murdered by a Cop than a Terrorist. I know that's very difficult for a loyal Big Brother-Worshipper to wrap their brain around, but it is the reality.
The sad reality is an American citizen is more likely to be murdered by a black thug than either a cop or a terrorist.

Not sure about that. But it is fact you're more likely to be murdered by a cop than a Terrorist.

Paulitician is the FACE of the Baltimore Riots.

Anti police propoganda has fueled his brain into creating this violence. Hopefully he is ashamed of what hes created in Baltimore.

Gotta go, but i'll leave y'all with this very disturbing thought...

You are more likely to be seriously injured or murdered by a Cop, than a Terrorist. Your American Police Force is actually more a threat to you than Terrorists are. Pretty scary thought, huh? Something to ponder i guess.

Polly spent years swallowing anti oolice propoganda and getting duped full of hatred.

Now, inevitably, his delusions have caused the Baltimore Riots.

What a sad sack.

Time to retrain our Police. Make them Peace Officers. Get the tanks and military gear off the streets. End the crazed gung-ho Gestapo tactics.
Those things are there to keep the policemen safe. Without them, more cops would be dead.

Do you want more dead cops?

Yeah, they look ugly to me. But they aren't there to look nice. They are there to keep the peace, and to not get killed while doing it.

If a few of them get out of line (which a few will, whether they are wearing riot gear or not) , is that a good reason to put ALL of them at risk?

Is the cop having a hard job to do a good excuse to put cops above the law? They knew what the job was before they took it.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Don't kid yourself, this shite is much more common than you wanna believe.

Been on the roads for 48 years both privately and commercially and have never had a problem with any law enforcement encounters I've had.

Been on the roads for 48 years both privately and commercially and have never had a problem with any law enforcement encounters I've had.

Consider yourself lucky.

Consider yourself lucky.

No luck to it, you just conduct yourself appropriately, the vast majority of officers are professionals and their attitude is dependent on yours.

Consider yourself lucky.

No luck to it, you just conduct yourself appropriately, the vast majority of officers are professionals and their attitude is dependent on yours.

Tell that to this poor guy. I mean did you even watch the video? Laughing it up screwing a Citizen who pays their salaries. They should be fired immediately and this man should be compensated for his suffering.

Consider yourself lucky.

Tell that to this poor guy. I mean did you even watch the video? Laughing it up screwing a Citizen who pays their salaries. They should be fired immediately and this man should be compensated for his suffering.

Yep I watched it, there is not enough information contained in it to make any firm judgments, the guy evidently did record the first interactions with the police and what was recorded was not at all convincing that there was misconduct. Things were cut short when cocaine was mentioned, or didn't you notice that? There's no way to know how much the video was edited.

Consider yourself lucky.

Yep I watched it, there is not enough information contained in it to make any firm judgments, the guy evidently did record the first interactions with the police and what was recorded was not at all convincing that there was misconduct. Things were cut short when cocaine was mentioned, or didn't you notice that? There's no way to know how much the video was edited.

Yup, Big Brother can do no wrong. You Authority-Worshippers really should reconsider your worship. Big Brother does a whole lotta wrong. Seriously, it's true.

Consider yourself lucky.

Yup, Big Brother can do no wrong. You Authority-Worshippers really should reconsider your worship. Big Brother does a whole lotta wrong. Seriously, it's true.

I'm not saying there are no bad apples out there, so far this year 83 of the folks you seem to hate so much have died in the line of duty, so excuse me if I tend the give them the benefit of doubt when people like you attempt to paint them with a broad brush. They've got a though and necessary job to do, imagine what the streets of our largest cities would look like without them.

Consider yourself lucky.

I'm not saying there are no bad apples out there, so far this year 83 of the folks you seem to hate so much have died in the line of duty, so excuse me if I tend the give them the benefit of doubt when people like you attempt to paint them with a broad brush. They've got a though and necessary job to do, imagine what the streets of our largest cities would look like without them.

Still not a valid excuse. We all know cops do both right and wrong. That's true of any profession. But the real problem is that they rarely get punished properly for their wrongdoing. They're treated like they are above the law. And that's what the People are rising up against.

Police need to be treated just like average Citizens are. There's a real sense out there among the People, that cops feel they can do anything. And that's a very big problem. Until things change, prepare for much more violent civil unrest.

Still not a valid excuse. We all know cops do both right and wrong. That's true of any profession. But the real problem is that they rarely get punished properly for their wrongdoing. They're treated like they are above the law. And that's what the People are rising up against.

Police need to be treated just like average Citizens are. There's a real sense out there among the People, that cops feel they can do anything. And that's a very big problem. Until things change, prepare for much more violent civil unrest.

Not making any excuses, just stating facts. And honestly I don't give a crap about what the uninformed might think, I see cops brought up on charges in my area quite often, just about every month or so you see a cop doing a perp walk on the local news. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of good propaganda designed to motivate the low information voters.

Not making any excuses, just stating facts. And honestly I don't give a crap about what the uninformed might think, I see cops brought up on charges in my area quite often, just about every month or so you see a cop doing a perp walk on the local news. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of good propaganda designed to motivate the low information voters.

It's not about Politics for me. It's a serious legitimate concern. In American today, you're far more likely to be seriously injured or murdered by a cop, than by a Terrorist. And that is very disturbing. Certainly nothing to be proud of.

How about we hold our leaders to the same standard we do our police? When some politician is caught lying, or in some bribery scandal we condemn and fire the whole government?

The Police are rarely punished. No action has been taken against these particular officers. They had a good laugh over making a poor Citizen's life miserable. They should be fired immediately. They shouldn't be policing our community.

Bad cops get fired. Bad politicians get promoted.
Since when do bad cops get fired? Are you saying that all present cops are "GOOD COPS"? Please, lets get real here. We hear about bad cops every single day. They get desk jobs, paid vacations, and return to the streets after the heat settles. Look at the past records of police that have been in the news lately. One of the Baltimore cops was under observation for a psycho condition before Mr. Gray died. Bad cops are a dime a dozen on any police force in the country. All they have to do to keep their job is write enough BS quota tickets each month.

hes using the "no good scotsman" logical fallacy

It's not about Politics for me. It's a serious legitimate concern. In American today, you're far more likely to be seriously injured or murdered by a cop, than by a Terrorist. And that is very disturbing. Certainly nothing to be proud of.

And considering the number of interactions the American public has with police, you have better odds of being struck by lightning than being killed by a cop. Also the vast majority that are killed bring it on themselves, cops don't start every shift wishing for all the paperwork and scrutiny that an officer involved shooting brings. Personally I think you need a reality check.

Forum List

Back