Police SHUT DOWN lemonade stand run by two little girls for operating without a permit

No they didnt...the only thing that happened becuase they are white is your refusal to call them criminals or do your "the law is the law" routine.

Suddenly you see gray...grays of all types

Lets see now...
The pool party incident involved fighting,drinking,weed and trespass.
The lemonade stand incident involved....wait foooor it....a simple permit issue.
Context ....get some.

You must mean smoking...hot weather and drinking....cold beverages because there was no drug use there but i see you're hard at work making it up.

By the end of the week you're going to be claiming they were agents of ISIS lol

Eyewitnesses say different.

No they dont, you just keep repeating it hoping it sticks. End of the week you'll claim witnesses saw a vicious puppy beating too

Another McKinney resident, Bryan Gestner, posted on Facebook, “This was a Twitter party that turned into a mob event. Jumping pool fence. Assaulting 2 security guards, attacking a mother with three little girls. The video doesn’t show everything.” He continued saying the kids were drinking and “smoking weed” and they would not listen to any of the adults around the pool.

Sorry but I'm going to take the word of an adult over some punk kid.

Well, I have to admit, that the 15 year old girl was a serious physical threat. She could have opened her purse, and started beating the officer about the head a shoulders with a Tampon.

No they didnt...the only thing that happened becuase they are white is your refusal to call them criminals or do your "the law is the law" routine.

Suddenly you see gray...grays of all types

Lets see now...
The lemonade stand incident involved....wait foooor it....a simple permit issue.
Context ....get some.

You must mean smoking...hot weather and drinking....cold beverages because there was no drug use there but i see you're hard at work making it up.

No they dont, you just keep repeating it hoping it sticks. End of the week you'll claim witnesses saw a vicious puppy beating too

Another McKinney resident, Bryan Gestner, posted on Facebook, “This was a Twitter party that turned into a mob event. Jumping pool fence. Assaulting 2 security guards, attacking a mother with three little girls. The video doesn’t show everything.” He continued saying the kids were drinking and “smoking weed” and they would not listen to any of the adults around the pool.

Bryan Gestner doesnt exist on Facebook, go ahead and try to look him up.

Heres some advice from Abe Lincoln:

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for some authoritarian to go on about how the kids were breaking the law, we have laws for a reason, and since this is illegal the kids are defacto criminals.

This is Texas btw...Obama was no where near the scene

Where the hell is Al Sharpton when you need him?

When who needs him?

Those needlessly harassed by jackbooted thugs and denied justice of course. Little girls matter. Isn't that his thing?

I asked who needs him and get more questions

Now, I'm waiting for some authoritarian to go on about how the kids were breaking the law, we have laws for a reason, and since this is illegal the kids are defacto criminals.

When who needs him?

Those needlessly harassed by jackbooted thugs and denied justice of course. Little girls matter. Isn't that his thing?

I'm surprised that someone so slow on the uptake can manage to type responses. Are you dictating to your mom and she's typing for you? I answered, but I'll type it slower this time so maybe you can read it better. The girls needlessly harassed by jackbooted thugs and denied justice. I really can't make it any simpler than that unless I draw a picture and post it for you.

When who needs him?

I'm surprised that someone so slow on the uptake can manage to type responses. Are you dictating to your mom and she's typing for you? I answered, but I'll type it slower this time so maybe you can read it better. The girls needlessly harassed by jackbooted thugs and denied justice. I really can't make it any simpler than that unless I draw a picture and post it for you.

The lemonade girls? Why would Sharpton go there? Why not PETA? Or Vegans of America?

Zoey and Andria Green s lemonade stand shut down by Texas police Daily Mail Online

2984A81800000578-3119100-Shut_down_Zoey_and_Andria_Green_pictured_were_selling_lemonade_f-a-1_1434026769821.jpg

Police shut down a 50-cents-a-go lemonade stand being run by two sisters because they didn't have an official city permit.

Zoey and Andria Green, seven and eight respectively, had their fledgling business run off the streets by the chief of police in Overton, Texas, on Monday evening after he realized they were undocumented.

Despite being the model of American entrepreneurship, Zoey and Andria were told that their enterprise had to stop until country inspectors could check out their family kitchen, local TV station KYTX reported.

The girls told the Tyler Morning Telegraph: 'We didn't really know we had to get a permit... and the cops came'. They said officers talked to their mom, and made clear that 'we won't be able to sell any more lemonade'.

The pair, who were also selling popcorn at $1 a bag, were raising money to take their dad to the nearby Splash Kingdom water park as a Father's Day present for their dad, who works away at an oil field.

But Zoey and Andria had made just $27, less than a third of what they need for four tickets, when passing police busted them.

Their mother Sandi said that when they looked into getting a permit, they were told it would cost $150, and also require a trip out of town to consult the health department.

However, city authorities admitted that they wouldn't need a permit to give away their lemonade and ask for donations, which the pair are now considering.

Read more: Zoey and Andria Green s lemonade stand shut down by Texas police Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, that was fucking stupid.

Reminds me of cases where the government go into organic farms and family gardens and shut them down for being 'unsafe and unsanitary'. Just because Monsanto doesn't want any competition to its bird flu farms, or any private citizen that grows their own food.

When who needs him?

The lemonade girls? Why would Sharpton go there? Why not PETA? Or Vegans of America?

Damn! You are slow. I typed slow, were you not paying attention when you read? Let me work on drawing that picture for you. To entertain yourself while I draw, scan and post, hold your breath.

When who needs him?

Damn! You are slow. I typed slow, were you not paying attention when you read? Let me work on drawing that picture for you. To entertain yourself while I draw, scan and post, hold your breath.

If you cant answer, just dont respond.

Lets see now...
Context ....get some.

Well....a black leader in Texas did threaten ISIS style attacks in response to the pool party. Said its gonna be "ISUS" "ice us" referencing themselves.

Told you! End of the week look for stories of suicide bombers were at the pool! They've already added smoking and drinking to the mix

What a dumbass...this has been said from the get go.

Yeah, but saying so doesnt make it so.

What a weak ass response.
I'll trust the adults over some punk ass kids thanks.

Well....a black leader in Texas did threaten ISIS style attacks in response to the pool party. Said its gonna be "ISUS" "ice us" referencing themselves.

Told you! End of the week look for stories of suicide bombers were at the pool! They've already added smoking and drinking to the mix

What a dumbass...this has been said from the get go.

Yeah, but saying so doesnt make it so.

What a weak ass response.
I'll trust the adults over some punk ass kids thanks.

The guy you said gave the story on Facebook doesnt exist on Facebook. So you choose to believe an adult that doesnt exist thats fine but again, that doesnt make it the truth.

Not even the police reported it...but then again, they must be in on it too

Lets see now...
Context ....get some.

abraham-lincoln.jpg

You ever stop to think he had his account shut down after he received death threats?

If you cant answer, just dont respond.

I wish you had the intelligence to realize that everyone who reads these posts and sees the answer that you just can't seem to identify thinks you're an obtuse moron.

abraham-lincoln.jpg

You ever stop to think he had his account shut down after he received death threats?

Just so happen that the 2 witnesses that were there BOTH had their accounts removed with no trace to it what so ever?

Ahahhahaha...naw, you just fell for it AND you believe it despite there not being any person by name ever existing or posting about it.

Screaming "BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!"

Its fake, move on

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Just so happen that the 2 witnesses that were there BOTH had their accounts removed with no trace to it what so ever?

Ahahhahaha...naw, you just fell for it AND you believe it despite there not being any person by name ever existing or posting about it.

Its fake, move on

I guess you'll be calling this guy an uncle tom and a liar.
The Pool Party Video Looks Bad But It s Not The Whole Story Black America Web

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Its fake, move on

I guess you'll be calling this guy an uncle tom and a liar.
The Pool Party Video Looks Bad But It s Not The Whole Story Black America Web

Why would I? I'm talking about the charge of smoking and drinking by a person that doesnt exist.

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Its fake, move on

You're one stupid MFer....
TC on Twitter Bryan Gestner now has taken down his FB. Not too proud of his actions in McKinney now https t.co xGT5uZVVzG http t.co Ni23rxZwwj

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Its fake, move on

TC on Twitter Bryan Gestner now has taken down his FB. Not too proud of his actions in McKinney now https t.co xGT5uZVVzG http t.co Ni23rxZwwj

Do you believe everything thats on the internet or what?

abraham-lincoln.jpg

Its fake, move on

Do you believe everything thats on the internet or what?

Apparently your not smart enough to use the internet.

Forum List

Back