Police shoot dog, force owner to cut off it's head

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Shock Video: Police Shoot Dog, Force Owner to Cut Off Its Head
A Georgia man was ordered last week to cut his own dog’s head off after police shot it dead.

Crawford County resident Joe Nathan Goodwin posted videos to Facebook Friday showing an altercation with sheriff’s deputies, who tell him to remove the dog’s head, or face arrest..................cont.

upload_2017-12-4_15-43-49.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just BS what in the hell is this world coming to cops included. So it's sound real creepy if this guy had to cut his dogs head off I sure in the hell wouldn't have done it no matter wtf that a.h. said.

If he was involved in dog fighting in Crawford County, he should have been made to crawl in the blood and shit of the pit.

Nothing in the article about dog fighting. The dog bit a neighbor.

Cut off the dog's head or go to jail? Take me to jail. I would love to see the charges. Failure to perform veterinary without proper protection? Refusing to follow unlawful orders? What could they charge him with?

These cops should be fired, at best.

• Banned

Cut off the dog's head or go to jail? Take me to jail. I would love to see the charges. Failure to perform veterinary without proper protection? Refusing to follow unlawful orders? What could they charge him with?

You could maybe ask him

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.goodwin.100

"I will take you to jail and charge you".....
"Charge me with what?"
"When I get there I'll give you the charges."

Are we sure that purple bow tie wearing guy was an actual police officer, and hadn't just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the night before?

I would have said " lemme go get my hunting knife, returned with a 12 ga and added new "good cops" to the ever growing list.

I would have gone to jail and told that cop to fk off. I Hope this guy wins a law suite there is no reason in hell to make that guy cut off that dogs head. There is something seriously wrong with that picture.

I don't care what that sick asshole cop threatened me with.
I'd be just as likely to grow a dick on my forehead as I would cut my dogs head off.
That just pissed me off at both the cop and the dog owner.

I agree. If the dog had his rabies shots then shooting it and chopping off the head was gross stupidity on the part of the officers.

Just because a dog bites someone doesn't mean it has rabies.

The dog should have been quarantined at the local pound if the owner didn't have proof of rabies vaccination. He shouldn't have been shot at all.

I agree. If the dog had his rabies shots then shooting it and chopping off the head was gross stupidity on the part of the officers.

The dog should have been quarantined at the local pound if the owner didn't have proof of rabies vaccination. He shouldn't have been shot at all.

I can understand the dog being shot. He had attacked a neighbor and was charging at the officers. I think there are better ways to handle it, but I can understand it.

But making the OWNER cut the animal's head off? That is simply bullying. That is some jackass who should never have a badge flexing his muscle.

I can understand the dog being shot. He had attacked a neighbor and was charging at the officers. I think there are better ways to handle it, but I can understand it.

But making the OWNER cut the animal's head off? That is simply bullying. That is some jackass who should never have a badge flexing his muscle.
While I love my dog...
Why can't some shit like this happen to me!? I want some easy money as much as the next guy!

Forum List

Back