Police Raid in Ft. Worth

One wonders how often Texas cops cruise into bars not frequented by queers to check the patrons for public drunkeness?

My guess is...uhm.. never?

Gaybashing is so gay. Even Texas cops know that.

So really what went down here is the local cops were shaking down a bar owner who wasn't paying his police protection.

Now you can either believe that or you can believe that all those cops faggots who wanted to touch other fags.

Take you pick, boys, that's your real world policework.

Good point. A few cops that object to being in contact with homosexuals decide to mosey on over to the gay bar on a slow night.

And in Cow Town no less. WTF? People in a bar - intoxicated? Fuck no! Tell me it doesn't happen!

Anyway I thought Tx had a liquor commission to do this stuff. This stinks. Inquiry needed.

Again... the premise is that the very function that these people were sexual misfits; abnormal entities who are unable to control their base sexual instincts, that this somehow establishes them as 'innocent'...

Re-read this member's position and examine it for just that perspective...

They were beaten PURELY BECAUSE they are queers... NOT because they failed to follow the unambiguous lawful orders of police who were there for reasons OTHER THAN THEM BEING QUEER...

The premise sets the stage for the rationalization, common to the race-agitators that any contest of anyONE who exists within this protected status, is a function of 'sexism'... or HATE born of the contempt for the lifestyle which THEY CHOOSE! Thus, where a queer is found with his arm up the ass of a ten year old, or hitting up the highschool... the crime is set aside; the victims converted to the agressor and the notion of justice turned on it's head by the deceitful; the hateful and the addle-minded fools advocating for such.

Lets postulate, just for the sake of it, that your right. They were beaten because they refused a lawful order.

Do you still agree with the beating so severe it put a kid into the hospital?

ROFLMNAO... Ahh.... so your response is to trot out another fallacious appeal?

Here's the problem with your question... it projects that the mere happenstance of injuries sustained, which require hospitalization were the result of a severe beating...

So let's try to avoid projecting the delusion that he was injured as a result of abuse by the officers and recognize that had he kept his mouth shut, his hands to himself; followed directions and treated the officers with the respect required by law... that he would have sustained NO INJURY.

What is your evidence that if he had kept his mouth shut he would be sustained no injury?

And yes, I do project that the injuries sustained were the result of a severe beating. There were many witnesses, the cops admitted as much, and thats what the article says.

Do you have some information that he sustained the injury in a way other than a severe beating?

Now friends, this entire screed is just one long lie... The entire argument appeals to not a single fact; but a long list of emotional appeals from that of sympathy, to ignorance to the tired attack upon those who simply bring the message.

What ya have here, is little more than the queers inside that lobby getting up in the grill of law enforcement; and who now come to lament the ramifications of the foolishness.

I've no DOUBT that those pathetic sexual deviants were shoving their 'lifestyle' choice in the faces of those officers and they did so upon the erroneous premise that their quasi-publically protected status as 'homosexuals' would somehow protect them...

Looks like they've succumbed to YET ANOTHER POORLY THOUGHT OUT CONCLUSION...

And with that I'd like to offer a round of applause to the good men of Texas Law Enforcement...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done Lads... and I hope that in so doing, you haven't subjected yourself to the lethal virus common to these sexual misfits.

Maybe the cops can come round your area and beat the shit out of some local doms, eh?

ROFLMNAO... You just can't argue outside of fallacy can ya sis? Such appears to be completely beyond your intellectual reach.

Let me help ya with this one...

Cops have on their chest a BADGE; OKA: The Shield...

My policy with such is to comply with the commands of those who are executing their lawful position which rests behind the civil protections afforded by that shield...

Where such is determined by me to be an unalwaful abuse of that office; I take such to a hearing by the judiciary; wherein I advance the evidence for consideration by that court.

That way, I do not subject myself to the irresistable force common to that office and defend my rights and my means to exercise those rights.

Now had your little queer buddy managed to respect the Shield, he'd be in a MUCH better position today.

Again... I applaud the Officers of Texas... :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: doing what needs to be done to maintain civil order.

What cracks me up about all of this is how A LEFTISTS... who is on record throughout this Board for having advocated for every MANNER of public authority to strip people of their means to exercise their rights, through the implementation of leftist policy... are HYSTERICAL over someone who was injured by their rejection of and ensuing resisting of just and long standing public authority.

Hilarious.

There is no evidence, except the cops claims (who already got caught lying once, by the way) that he did anything to provoke them.

This is Texas. Do you really think a bunch of gays in a bar are going to grope a cop?

Again... the premise is that the very function that these people were sexual misfits; abnormal entities who are unable to control their base sexual instincts, that this somehow establishes them as 'innocent'...

Re-read this member's position and examine it for just that perspective...

They were beaten PURELY BECAUSE they are queers... NOT because they failed to follow the unambiguous lawful orders of police who were there for reasons OTHER THAN THEM BEING QUEER...

The premise sets the stage for the rationalization, common to the race-agitators that any contest of anyONE who exists within this protected status, is a function of 'sexism'... or HATE born of the contempt for the lifestyle which THEY CHOOSE! Thus, where a queer is found with his arm up the ass of a ten year old, or hitting up the highschool... the crime is set aside; the victims converted to the agressor and the notion of justice turned on it's head by the deceitful; the hateful and the addle-minded fools advocating for such.

Lets postulate, just for the sake of it, that your right. They were beaten because they refused a lawful order.

Do you still agree with the beating so severe it put a kid into the hospital?

ROFLMNAO... Ahh.... so your response is to trot out another fallacious appeal?

Here's the problem with your question... it projects that the mere happenstance of injuries sustained, which require hospitalization were the result of a severe beating...

So let's try to avoid projecting the delusion that he was injured as a result of abuse by the officers and recognize that had he kept his mouth shut, his hands to himself; followed directions and treated the officers with the respect required by law... that he would have sustained NO INJURY.

There is a law that says you have to respect police officers? Where?

Now friends, this entire screed is just one long lie... The entire argument appeals to not a single fact; but a long list of emotional appeals from that of sympathy, to ignorance to the tired attack upon those who simply bring the message.

What ya have here, is little more than the queers inside that lobby getting up in the grill of law enforcement; and who now come to lament the ramifications of the foolishness.

I've no DOUBT that those pathetic sexual deviants were shoving their 'lifestyle' choice in the faces of those officers and they did so upon the erroneous premise that their quasi-publically protected status as 'homosexuals' would somehow protect them...

Looks like they've succumbed to YET ANOTHER POORLY THOUGHT OUT CONCLUSION...

And with that I'd like to offer a round of applause to the good men of Texas Law Enforcement...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well done Lads... and I hope that in so doing, you haven't subjected yourself to the lethal virus common to these sexual misfits.

Maybe the cops can come round your area and beat the shit out of some local doms, eh?

ROFLMNAO... You just can't argue outside of fallacy can ya sis? Such appears to be completely beyond your intellectual reach.

Let me help ya with this one...

Cops have on their chest a BADGE; OKA: The Shield...

My policy with such is to comply with the commands of those who are executing their lawful position which rests behind the civil protections afforded by that shield...

Where such is determined by me to be an unalwaful abuse of that office; I take such to a hearing by the judiciary; wherein I advance the evidence for consideration by that court.

That way, I do not subject myself to the irresistable force common to that office and defend my rights and my means to exercise those rights.

Now had your little queer buddy managed to respect the Shield, he'd be in a MUCH better position today.

Again... I applaud the Officers of Texas... :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: doing what needs to be done to maintain civil order.

What cracks me up about all of this is how A LEFTISTS... who is on record throughout this Board for having advocated for every MANNER of public authority to strip people of their means to exercise their rights, through the implementation of leftist policy... are HYSTERICAL over someone who was injured by their rejection of and ensuing resisting of just and long standing public authority.

Hilarious.

This is coming from an IDIOT who is preparing for the revolution. :rofl: So when the revolution starts and a cop tells you to go home as a lawful order, you will go home and then file formal complaint the next business day? ROFLMNAO...that is precious!

Sounds like there are going to be a godawful shiat-ton of lawsuits coming out of this one. And some policemen's heads need to roll.

Sounds like there are going to be a godawful shiat-ton of lawsuits coming out of this one. And some policemen's heads need to roll.

I'd put money on it that in the planning stages of this debacle some sort of groupthink was going on. It's a shame someone didn't work out that it was a really stupid idea in the first place.

I'd put money on it that in the planning stages of this debacle some sort of groupthink was going on. It's a shame someone didn't work out that it was a really stupid idea in the first place.

I'd wager on that fact too. Probably a planned event with some sort of rationalization meeting to start, to first convince themselves that they could get at those fags for some other reason than just being fags. There must be a way to get those faggots. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back