Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

That's hilarious. The left doesn't care about morality and justice. The left USES morality and justice for their political opponents to adhere to while they're allowed to do whatever they deem necessary to accomplish their goals. You're not fooling anyone with your phony self-righteous act.
Yeah, like I'm gonna take someone online w/an avatar of President Barrack Hussein Obama as an African jungle warrior's advice on morality.

tenor.gif
Obungo is a lying failure. That picture represents a witch doctor, fitting for a lying bureaucrat that promised to fix health care. Obungo was a lot worse during his school days than Kavanaugh. You don't care about morality. You and your pals aren't fooling anyone with your phony self-righteous crap.

You've got him now!

OMG what is that in your avatar?
Is that a pic of Kavanaugh's rear end?
The latest demo slut to go nuts calling for male conservative politicians to die and have their balls cut off.

That's what that nutty leftard bitch looks like....

That face would make a freight train take a dirt road...
These creatures are mentally ill. They're lying and deliberately destroying a good man and his innocent family while claiming they're doing it because of "morality". They're very sick and need to be eradicated from our government as soon as possible.

Hell, I threw an empty Jack Daniels bottle at an asshole's head in high school. Just missed him dammit.

Never threw anything bigger than a punchline at the girls, though.
Republicans are going to engage in this sort of #ReverseMeToo in defense of Kavanaught now.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

We are going to beat your scum bag asses with your own tactics...

Thank you PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Lol

Whatever happened innocent until proven guilty?
Or does that not apply to him because he’s a conservative?

"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you lamenting about 'innocent until proven guilty' over the sound of my eyes rolling.

Her guilt is obvious. She had a private server loaded with classified information made available to the Russians and the Chinese.
His guilt is obvious, he's lied under oath repeatedly.
The loopy kunt has no idea when and where her little story happened, she has no proof.
Once they find out about her pay off they should Execute the fucking bitch
"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

You conservitards are just trash.

Human garbage.

You on the left are the real trash...

You have dragged many of us into the sewer with you.....

Kavanaugh said under oath that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal age for drinking was 18. He lied. When Kavanaugh was 18, the legal age for drinking was 21.

Kavanaugh also claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Many classmates have contradicted him, saying he was a heavy drinker who often became aggressive and belligerant when drunk.

Kavanaugh also changed his answer regarding blacking out. In his Fox News interview he claimed that he never blacked out. In his testimony, he was evasive and tried to dodge the question, insisting he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two accounts of the same events.
Sky,

He lied in the last Congressional hearing he had to get his current job.

We don't even have to talk about his lies here.

The man is a pathological liar.

NEXT!!!

You are a full of shit lying libtard….

Brett Kavanaugh used to rough house in bars? Now I really hope he gets the votes.

The gang banger deserved to die... The little fucking piece of shit will not be missed
That sweet boy is very missed.

His untimely demise by a white supremacist spawned a legacy that's circled the world over a thousand times and more at this current time.

He will NEVER be forgotten.

#RIPTrayvonMartin

Hey Dumb Ass....

He wasn't White...….

'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985 - CNNPolitics

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.

You libtards are so stupid………….

You have pissed into the wind one to many times

with this vile vulgar Freak Show you put on with Kavanaugh…..

People are waking up and seeing you for the SCUM you are…

I thought all along you were going to lose the mid-terms.

But now it’s clear we are going to STOMP your ass in the ground..

The gang banger deserved to die... The little fucking piece of shit will not be missed
That sweet boy is very missed.

His untimely demise by a white supremacist spawned a legacy that's circled the world over a thousand times and more at this current time.

He will NEVER be forgotten.

#RIPTrayvonMartin

Hey Dumb Ass....

He wasn't White...….
Libstains lie every minute.

"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you lamenting about 'innocent until proven guilty' over the sound of my eyes rolling.

Her guilt is obvious. She had a private server loaded with classified information made available to the Russians and the Chinese.
The loopy kunt has no idea when and where her little story happened, she has no proof.
"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

Right, 'cause we're the ones calling victims "loopy kunts" and suggesting they be executed.

SMH.

"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

Right, 'cause we're the ones calling victims "loopy kunts" and suggesting they be executed.

SMH.
Only a fool thinks Dr. Ford is a victim, she’s getting paid to do what she’s doing

"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

SMH.
Only a fool thinks Dr. Ford is a victim, she’s getting paid to do what she’s doing
That is a bald faced blatant lie, and just because you let tRump get away with that doesn't mean I'm gonna give you a pass.

"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

SMH.
What "Victims?" Ford is a crazy lying kookoo-bird. Kavanaugh was never in the same room with her until the hearing.

We aren't required to buy your sleazy accusations.

"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

SMH.
That is a bald faced blatant lie, and just because you let tRump get away with that doesn't mean I'm gonna give you a pass.
Nope. She's getting paid at least $750,000 that we know of. No telling how much she's getting that we don't know about.

"Loopy Kunt"? "Execute"?

Human garbage.

SMH.
Nope. She's getting paid at least $750,000 that we know of. No telling how much she's getting that we don't know about.

I am so sick of that face

of that stupid Dr Fraud face!

Sotomayor is a racist, but that's ok........??
nominated by another racist

Forum List

Back