Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Move over!

"Will G., a dairy frozen worker at the Tops on Jefferson, said he walked into the cooler to stock milk about three minutes before the shooting. "I just heard shots. Shots and shots and shots," he said. "It sounded like things were falling over."
The worker hid in the cooler and more people joined him, he said. "I hid. I just hid. I wasn't going to leave that room."

1652562210234.png

Is it a gun free zone or state that doesn't allow concealed carry ? Makes a huge difference for sure.
I doubt it would have made a difference in this case. New York is a may issue state which means it's completely discretionary as to who gets a permit and who doesn't. In the CCW world may issue is almost the equivalent of "will not issue".

There is nothing wrong with opting to flee, or shelter in place as opposed to getting into a gunfight with someone who is not afraid to die and that you have little chance of winning.

Forum List

Back