Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Bullshit.
They are inciting people. Have been for many years. Putting their politics and extremism in front for all to see with no penalties to them. The so-called comedians on TV and entertainment are the worst shills. They get away with throwing prog propaganda using comedy as a crutch.

He will be considered a white supremacist because he had white supremacist tatoos and was yelling racial slurs as he opened fire. Only whites get to be called mental patients when this happens.

Stop whining, racist.
1652564708250.jpeg

Check out what is written on the end of his rifle.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If a white man did it, and the victims mostly black, he will be called a white supremacist (which could be true), it will be the lead on the news for a week, Biden will get on the air to condemn this senseless violence (as he should), his trial will be closely watched, and even televised, and it will be used an example to “prove” systematic racism.

If a black man did it, and the victims mostly white, he will be called mentally ill, it will quickly fade from the news, little if anything will be mentioned about a trial, and Biden won’t have much to say.

And in inner cities such as Chicago there's a larger overall body count pretty much every weekend, and gets practically no coverage.

If a white man did it, and the victims mostly black, he will be called a white supremacist (which could be true), it will be the lead on the news for a week, Biden will get on the air to condemn this senseless violence (as he should), his trial will be closely watched, and even televised, and it will be used an example to “prove” systematic racism.

If a black man did it, and the victims mostly white, he will be called mentally ill, it will quickly fade from the news, little if anything will be mentioned about a trial, and Biden won’t have much to say.

Well, it was a white guy. Maybe he was upset by posters... I hear that can drive people nuts.

Of course, when a white guy goes on a racist shooting rampage, we often get this speculation about his mental illness.

Such as this.

or this

Most perps with a gun fold and look for a way out when hit with the impact of a bullet.
You could never be so much wrong in your above statement!!
They said he was wearing body armor but hey you go right ahead and take out the "bad guy" and be the hero.

I'm not confronting anyone unless I absolutely have to, and my training teaches us to always take the out if one is offered.

And in inner cities such as Chicago there's a larger overall body count pretty much every weekend, and gets practically no coverage.

The same can be said of white trash meth heads in trailer parks. Kill one or two people at a time, no one really cares. We've become numb to it. Don't you dare try to take my guns!

We're going to find out two things about this guy...

1) Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
2) He still had no trouble getting guns.

Forum List

Back