Police officer shoots unarmed man, paralysing him. This makes me so angry

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Police officer shoots unarmed and innocent man, paralysing him

What punishment should the cop face? Attempted murder ?

WARNING (story and images may be distressing to some)

Video footage shows two Wisconsin police officers shooting an unarmed man three times as he stands on a rooftop.

An investigator working with the attorneys representing an unarmed man shot by Wisconsin cops on August 31, 2017 released body cam footage of the incident Saturday.

Video shows two Milwaukee cops shooting 19-year-old Jerry Smith Jr. three times, leaving him partially paralyzed.

Police said they were responding to a call of a man with a gun and that Smith matched the description.

79559d50-7f42-4d40-83af-31761f928d0e-smith_stillimage.jpg

Video footage shows two Wisconsin police officers shooting an unarmed man three times as he stands on a rooftop.

An investigator working with the attorneys representing an unarmed man shot by Wisconsin cops on August 31, 2017 released body cam footage of the incident Saturday.

Video shows two Milwaukee cops shooting 19-year-old Jerry Smith Jr. three times, leaving him partially paralyzed.

Police said they were responding to a call of a man with a gun and that Smith matched the description.

Your link doesn't say anything about what you posted. I'd bet you the guy in your link was resisting arrest. It accepted black behavior.

In a world where a police officer can kill with impunity by claiming they were in fear of their life, it’s better to be armed to make sure their claim is accurate. If you’re minding your own business and innocent, and an officer targets you intending to escalate the situation, it’s better to win a shootout and run than be murdered without any hope of justice.

Legal team for man shot by police releases body camera video of August 2017 incident

With video. Probably manslaughter. I think most cops are scared to death, since they figure everyone has a gun.
I've stopped by police several times while I was carrying a gun. No problems to report.

Really are you black??
What difference would that make? More whites are killed than blacks. Your concern is misplaced.

Legal team for man shot by police releases body camera video of August 2017 incident

With video. Probably manslaughter. I think most cops are scared to death, since they figure everyone has a gun.
I've stopped by police several times while I was carrying a gun. No problems to report.

Really are you black??
What difference would that make? More whites are killed than blacks. Your concern is misplaced.

I see he is refusing to answer. There are more whites than blacks so in percentage its not even close.

Really are you black??

I see he is refusing to answer. There are more whites than blacks so in percentage its not even close.
I ain't refusing to answer you vicious lying whore, I have a life that does not revolve around replying to scum like you.

Really are you black??
Yeah

Well then you are one of the lucky blacks.
Black privilege.

... he had it coming

Really are you black??
Yeah

Well then you are one of the lucky blacks.
Black privilege.

Nope. You are merely lucky at this time, but who knows in the future. I have never got stopped by police, I suggest you might get stopped more than a white person. A few times means 3 and several times means more than seven in my book.

Really are you black??

Good point. How much more likely are blacks to be involved in criminal activity where they could be shot?

Really are you black??

I ain't refusing to answer you vicious lying whore, I have a life that does not revolve around replying to scum like you.

Oh I see, now I'm a whore, and scum, vicious to boot. LOL. I see I scare you.

Really are you black??

Good point. How much more likely are blacks to be involved in criminal activity where they could be shot?

Look it up and let me know.

Forum List

Back