NY thug shoots at cop and cop guns him down.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Not in the video, as it looks like the cop was shot but the thug perp got shot and died.
An NYPD officer shot an armed man who opened fire on him in Brooklyn Saturday evening — about an hour after a similar police-involved shooting in Queens.

The suspect, identified by law enforcement sources as Malik Williams, had fled a Downtown Brooklyn traffic stop on foot around 7:40 p.m. and led an officer on a chase that lasted more than three blocks, police said.

A car with multiple passengers was pulled over at Flatbush Avenue and Nevins Street after police observed it breaking traffic laws, officials said at a Saturday night press conference.

An isolated incident?
Or an indication of what's coming?
Incidents of this sort in America are always suspicious in these troubled times.

Not in the video, as it looks like the cop was shot but the thug perp got shot and died.
An NYPD officer shot an armed man who opened fire on him in Brooklyn Saturday evening — about an hour after a similar police-involved shooting in Queens.

The suspect, identified by law enforcement sources as Malik Williams, had fled a Downtown Brooklyn traffic stop on foot around 7:40 p.m. and led an officer on a chase that lasted more than three blocks, police said.

A car with multiple passengers was pulled over at Flatbush Avenue and Nevins Street after police observed it breaking traffic laws, officials said at a Saturday night press conference.

This shooting at police thing, usually turn out bad for the shooter.
Alls well that ends well.
Nice piece left laying on the sidewalk. May he rest in peace.

"Malik"?

Sure, that's a white guy's name.

We need to eradicate these monkeys...
Calm down Hitler. I'm sure you'll reel it back, but it kinda seems like you're suggesting we just murder all the black people because they're violent monkeys. Please proceed with damage control. I'm sure you're not actually a racist.

Yes, in normal times and normal circumstances. If things go according to plan, as is being predicted on this forum, normal will be a much different normal.

Yes, if it ends there?
Who knows when or if the police uniform will become a target for those with handguns from 10 paces or 3 inches or less?

Nice piece left laying on the sidewalk. May he rest in peace.

Almost looks like a .380 with that short ejection port.

pistol.jpg

Calm down Hitler. I'm sure you'll reel it back, but it kinda seems like you're suggesting we just murder all the black people because they're violent monkeys. Please proceed with damage control. I'm sure you're not actually a racist.

I actually draw a distinction between blacks and scumbag negroes. It's the scumbag negroes who do shit like this who need to go...

Pistol looks like a Kahr CW380. Underpowered for shooting at anything besides mice and spiders. :laughing0301:

CW380, Matte Stainless
Kahr makes decent equipment, but a .380 is like a get off me gun, certainly not for plinking foolishly at cops, probably with the cops wearing level IIIA ballistic vests. About like pulling a knife in a gun fight.

Forum List

Back