Police Officer Breaks Down in Tears After Her McDonald's Order Was Delayed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Imagine having to be afraid that certain people will treat you badly just because you are a member of a certain group they might not like. What must that be like?

Imagine having to be afraid that certain people will treat you badly just because you are a member of a certain group they might not like. What must that be like?
Yeah. I like how she just assumed her food was poisoned. She must have watched The Help last night.

I've been saying for quite a while now, if I were an officer, there's no way I would EVER eat out unless I was out of town and out of uniform.
Every single day, I would eat breakfast at home, pack my lunch, eat in my squad car, go home and eat dinner.
Cops are now at risk of harm in so many ways, especially if you're white.

Yeah. I like how she just assumed her food was poisoned. She must have watched The Help last night.
Kind of like when blacks are told the restaurant is full....or the store must close now.....or anything else.....

I agree with that officer.

The public should show cops that NOT everyone supports BLM, in spite of the biased media reports that glorified the movement and people like Ms. Pelosi kneeling in hypocritical contrition.

Ordinary people who see a cop on the street should say "Thank you for protecting me." In a restaurant, pay for the cop's meal. Show some concrete gratitude for their standing between us and the bad guys (who seem to have the upper hand right now).

Cops are not angels, but they are certainly better than the bad guys who do the most horrible things every day in this country. They do those horrible things because the liberal politicians (who live in gated communities) see to it that bad guys are not punished appropriately.

Indeed.

I have a buddy who owns several McDonlds, just recently a local LEO went through the drive thru in their police car to order and was told "we don't serve pigs" by the idiot behind the window.

The LEO caught the audio on his dash cam , but no video. I've seen the tape, it did happen.

My buddy learned about it the next day and fired the worker , her manager and the store manager on the spot.

Funny how liberals are okay with SOME discrimination. Now me personally, I think if my buddy who owns the McDonalds doesn't want to serve cops, he's within his rights, but he does wantto serve cops, so he fired the pig worker and her bosses.

Forum List

Back