Police: Man killed in home by Aurora PD Monday morning had fatally shot intruder minutes earlier

WASTED BREATH, 2a. People who are anti-gun are so mainly for one reason: guns SCARE THEM because they know they'd be dangerous in THEIR hands.
Some people are smart enough to see all the problems due to having too many guns. They are many.
And yet you still can't explain why states with lax gun laws have lower murder rates than states with "strong gun control"

Why does NH have the lowest murder rate in the country even though they have very lax gun laws?
WHy does CA have a much higher murder rate than NH despite having some of the strictest gun laws in the country?

Very easy answer and you know it. The lower population centers have fewer people therefore, less crime. The higher the concentration of population the higher rate of crime. Simple as that. The lower population centers will, then, require the lower run regulations while the higher population centers will require the higher gun regulations. If you put the higher concentrated population centers to the same lax gun regulation as the low population centers, it would be a friggin blood bath. But you conveniently leave that out. This is why the States will vary in their laws and the inner cities will tighten those laws up to suit their needs. You can spout all this BS if you want but that's the actual answer. Are you sure you aren't part of the new Russian Supported Attacks coming into the US these days they are finding all over the place trying to cause more discord in the US?

You do not understand ratios do you?

It matters not the population when you use crimes per 100,00 as in the murder rate in NH is 1 per 100000 and that of CA is more than 4 per 100,000

You don't understand that a high population center can have more crimes in total but a lower CRIME RATE than a low population density area do you?

Oh I understand the problem quite well. What I don't understand is why you keep spreading this BS over and over. Since you are so prolific about it, someone must be paying you to do it. Now we must figure out the reason for it. Could it be the NRA to sell more guns through fear? Or could it be the Russians to keep the American Public fighting among itself. We already know the Russian Propaganda has infiltrated the NRA and much of the Corporate Businesses already. So it just might be both. You could be quoting the NRA or a Corporation when in reality,, you are quoting the Russians. I suspect the worst with your prolific posting.

And who is paying you for the shit you spout over and over?

If you are telling me that 70% of all murder do not take place in very small distinct areas in just 5% of all the counties in then US the fucking post something to back you up as I have many times already

You don't understand 4th grade math so you accuse people of being paid shills

And I don't use fear to make my points like you do by obsessing on 1% of all murders and those scary black guns

The murder rate for the vast majority of the country is quite low but you don't understand how just a few ultra-violent areas can skew the rate for the entire country

Some people are smart enough to see all the problems due to having too many guns. They are many.
And yet you still can't explain why states with lax gun laws have lower murder rates than states with "strong gun control"

Why does NH have the lowest murder rate in the country even though they have very lax gun laws?
WHy does CA have a much higher murder rate than NH despite having some of the strictest gun laws in the country?

Very easy answer and you know it. The lower population centers have fewer people therefore, less crime. The higher the concentration of population the higher rate of crime. Simple as that. The lower population centers will, then, require the lower run regulations while the higher population centers will require the higher gun regulations. If you put the higher concentrated population centers to the same lax gun regulation as the low population centers, it would be a friggin blood bath. But you conveniently leave that out. This is why the States will vary in their laws and the inner cities will tighten those laws up to suit their needs. You can spout all this BS if you want but that's the actual answer. Are you sure you aren't part of the new Russian Supported Attacks coming into the US these days they are finding all over the place trying to cause more discord in the US?

It matters not the population when you use crimes per 100,00 as in the murder rate in NH is 1 per 100000 and that of CA is more than 4 per 100,000

You don't understand that a high population center can have more crimes in total but a lower CRIME RATE than a low population density area do you?

Oh I understand the problem quite well. What I don't understand is why you keep spreading this BS over and over. Since you are so prolific about it, someone must be paying you to do it. Now we must figure out the reason for it. Could it be the NRA to sell more guns through fear? Or could it be the Russians to keep the American Public fighting among itself. We already know the Russian Propaganda has infiltrated the NRA and much of the Corporate Businesses already. So it just might be both. You could be quoting the NRA or a Corporation when in reality,, you are quoting the Russians. I suspect the worst with your prolific posting.

If you are telling me that 70% of all murder do not take place in very small distinct areas in just 5% of all the counties in then US the fucking post something to back you up as I have many times already

And I don't use fear to make my points like you do by obsessing on 1% of all murders and those scary black guns

The murder rate for the vast majority of the country is quite low but you don't understand how just a few ultra-violent areas can skew the rate for the entire country

Well, comrade, are they paying you in 556 ammo, dollars, rubles or bread loaves for this propaganda.

AURORA, Colo. – Police confirmed Monday afternoon that the man they shot and killed early Monday morning is believed to have shot and killed another man who had broken into his home minutes earlier.

“Officers arrived to a very chaotic and violent scene,” Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz wrote in a news release issued Monday afternoon.

Metz said officers who arrived at the scene heard gunshots inside the home and ran into an armed man. An officer shot the man, who died at an area hospital.

After clearing the scene, according to Metz, officers found a juvenile injured inside and a man shot dead on the bathroom floor. The child was taken to a hospital for “serious, but non-life-threatening injuries” caused by the intruder, he said.

Both men’s identities will be released by the Adams County Coroner’s Office, Metz said. The officer who shot the resident of the home is on standard paid administrative leave.

Police: Man killed in home by Aurora PD Monday morning had fatally shot intruder minutes earlier

A sad incident. But it really shows what happens when too many people are armed. Imagine police responding to a mass shooting with lots of armed individuals.

Soooo, you provide yet more evidence that cops are poorly trained, and these are the only people you claim should be armed. You are stupid.

AURORA, Colo. – Police confirmed Monday afternoon that the man they shot and killed early Monday morning is believed to have shot and killed another man who had broken into his home minutes earlier.

“Officers arrived to a very chaotic and violent scene,” Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz wrote in a news release issued Monday afternoon.

Metz said officers who arrived at the scene heard gunshots inside the home and ran into an armed man. An officer shot the man, who died at an area hospital.

After clearing the scene, according to Metz, officers found a juvenile injured inside and a man shot dead on the bathroom floor. The child was taken to a hospital for “serious, but non-life-threatening injuries” caused by the intruder, he said.

Both men’s identities will be released by the Adams County Coroner’s Office, Metz said. The officer who shot the resident of the home is on standard paid administrative leave.

A sad incident. But it really shows what happens when too many people are armed. Imagine police responding to a mass shooting with lots of armed individuals.

Soooo, you provide yet more evidence that cops are poorly trained, and these are the only people you claim should be armed. You are stupid.

I have been reserving comment on this one. Yes, the Cop was probably poorly trained. There is a reason many cops wait for the SWAT team who is generally also regular cops but with special training in these situations. But if a cop announces his presence, an armed Citizen should always place the gun on the ground fast. It appears that neither was done and a death resulted. Is it a bad shoot? It might not be. Or it might be. By definition, it could go either way.

Well, comrade, are they paying you in 556 ammo, dollars, rubles or bread loaves for this propaganda.

Prove it

But hey I guess it's better than getting paid in adult diapers, sippy cups and pureed carrots like you are

Forum List

Back