Police kill man in Maryland over red flag law

I'm sure it seems that way to a traitor.

Use a gun in the commission of a crime, you need to be killed. Remember; guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
You filth will lie about anything.

You're the one posting pictures of guys kissing. Common sense tells me you're a closet gay. It's OK. We don't look at you any different because you are homosexual.
You traitors all play the same tune. Those cops are traitors.

Pretty gay!

Use a gun in the commission of a crime, you need to be killed. Remember; guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
Too bad democrats refuse to punish criminals who actually commit violent crime. Of course no crime was committed here except by the police.

The guy answered the door with a gun in his hand and fired it while Police tried to disarm him. It seems that the Red Flag law was legitimate in this case. The guy was obviously danger to himself and the public.
How so? Last time cops were at my door I had a gun.

You filth will lie about anything.

You're the one posting pictures of guys kissing. Common sense tells me you're a closet gay. It's OK. We don't look at you any different because you are homosexual.
You traitors all play the same tune. Those cops are traitors.

You and your working buddy Maria Butina are commies.
Never heard of him, liar.

The guy answered the door with a gun in his hand and fired it while Police tried to disarm him. It seems that the Red Flag law was legitimate in this case. The guy was obviously danger to himself and the public.

So, you no doubt demand the deaths of these officers who were attempting to infringe this citizens right to keep, and bear arms. No..?

The problem that you obviously don't understand is that it is oppressive to have filthy politicians making laws deciding who is dangerous and who is not when it comes to Constitutional rights.

For instance, that shithead Obama, in the first year of his administration, put out a Justice Department position paper that gun owing veterans were "potential terrorists".

Not knowing what lead up to the cops knocking on this guys door makes it impossible to comment with any accuracy.
It's my understanding that was caused by the so called red flag laws, which are unconstitutional.

Sounds like the guy was such a nut he'd try to take out cops with a gun when they were doing their job.

YOur links isn't a working link, but here's the story in question - FROM 2018!!!!

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

That man was identified as Gary J. Willis of same address.

Officials said Willis answered the door while holding a handgun.

Willis then placed the gun next to the door.

When officers began to serve him the order, Willis became irate and grabbed his gun.

One of the officers tried to take the gun from Willis, but instead Willis fired the gun.

The second officer fired a gun, striking Willis. He died at the scene.

And exactly whose side of the story is this?
Oh wait....the cops side only. :rolleyes:

Good thing there's no such thing as corrupt cops.

So, if two Republican cops decide they want you dead....for whatever reason......
Just come to your door, then shoot you ....twice..then both claim you pointed your gun at them.

You filthy dangerous criminal.....you.

Not knowing what lead up to the cops knocking on this guys door makes it impossible to comment with any accuracy.
It's my understanding that was caused by the so called red flag laws, which are unconstitutional.

You are correct. Red Flag Laws violate Constitutionally protected due process.

The Left, of course, will say that ANY measure that potentially might save a life....is well worth the breach of the Constitution.

Then they demand publicly funded abortion and even withholding of medical services for children that survive abortion. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

I wonder if the truth is that they simply want to take your guns away?

The Red Flag laws are designed to prevent crazy people from obtaining and possessing firearms. It's a reasonable compromise where family members and neighbors can report people who brandish weapons and seem incoherent. The law allows those people to state their case before a judge but it doesn't allow them to point a firearm at Police Officers. The system works.
Red flag laws are designed to take away your right to due process, fool.

View attachment 303324
Do you understand what "due-process" means? Under Red Flag laws a person who has some sort of history of incoherent behavior would be prevented from purchasing a firearm but he would have the right to present his case and all relevant evidence and call witnesses before a judge. That's due-process. If a person demonstrates incoherent behavior such as answering the door with a firearm in his hand a magistrate would order him to surrender his weapons until a hearing takes place. That's due-process. Even avowed 2nd Amendment proponents have to understand that we need to keep firearms out of the hands of crazy people. Whether or not you trust the state and local government to make the right decision is another story.

The Red Flag laws are designed to prevent crazy people from obtaining and possessing firearms. It's a reasonable compromise where family members and neighbors can report people who brandish weapons and seem incoherent. The law allows those people to state their case before a judge but it doesn't allow them to point a firearm at Police Officers. The system works.

View attachment 303324
Do you understand what "due-process" means? Under Red Flag laws a person who has some sort of history of incoherent behavior would be prevented from purchasing a firearm but he would have the right to present his case and all relevant evidence and call witnesses before a judge. That's due-process. If a person demonstrates incoherent behavior such as answering the door with a firearm in his hand a magistrate would order him to surrender his weapons until a hearing takes place. That's due-process. Even avowed 2nd Amendment proponents have to understand that we need to keep firearms out of the hands of crazy people. Whether or not you trust the state and local government to make the right decision is another story.
Unproven parrot speak bullshit.

View attachment 303324
Unproven parrot speak bullshit.
Yup. "Due-process" is whatever the government says it is, as long as you can get a judge to sign off on it.

I was wondering what brought the cops to his door in the first place. Who squealed on him?
Pissed off ex wife? Some one he beat badly in a card game?

So the cops grabbing for the gun caused a discharge.

And the cops were obviously a danger to that man

I was wondering what brought the cops to his door in the first place. Who squealed on him?
It doesn't matter with red flag laws.

There is no evidence and no trial needed just someone saying he scares me so I want his guns taken away.

Guy, you were the ones who whine every time there is a mass shooting, "Why didn't they take his guns, they knew he was dangerous!!"

And here is a case where they tried to take a gun from a dangerous person, who was just crazy enough to take on cops.

What makes you think he was dangerous?

There was no trial, no evidence no examination or testimony from a doctor.

The burden of proof that he was a danger to anyone had not been met

Who says that says cops won't enforce unconstitutional laws? I call BS. Some will and it is those who are the nazis.

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

Sounds like the guy was such a nut he'd try to take out cops with a gun when they were doing their job.

YOur links isn't a working link, but here's the story in question - FROM 2018!!!!

That man was identified as Gary J. Willis of same address.

Officials said Willis answered the door while holding a handgun.

Willis then placed the gun next to the door.

When officers began to serve him the order, Willis became irate and grabbed his gun.

One of the officers tried to take the gun from Willis, but instead Willis fired the gun.

The second officer fired a gun, striking Willis. He died at the scene.

The gun went off as the cops struggled to get it away from him he didn't draw down on the cops he was protecting his property from the people trying to take it

It doesn't matter with red flag laws.

There is no evidence and no trial needed just someone saying he scares me so I want his guns taken away.

Which was the point I was trying to make.
Any Joe blow could accuse any other.

Forum List

Back