Police kill man in Maryland over red flag law

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Who says that says cops won't enforce unconstitutional laws? I call BS. Some will and it is those who are the nazis.

cops red flag.jpg

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

may not have been the first but it most certainly will not be the last

The guy answered the door with a gun in his hand and fired it while Police tried to disarm him. It seems that the Red Flag law was legitimate in this case. The guy was obviously danger to himself and the public.

Who says that says cops won't enforce unconstitutional laws? I call BS. Some will and it is those who are the nazis.

View attachment 303249

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

Knock, knock, knock Mike. Come out of the closet!

• Banned
The guy answered the door with a gun in his hand and fired it while Police tried to disarm him. It seems that the Red Flag law was legitimate in this case. The guy was obviously danger to himself and the public.
I'm sure it seems that way to a traitor.

Use a gun in the commission of a crime, you need to be killed. Remember; guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.

• Banned

Use a gun in the commission of a crime, you need to be killed. Remember; guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
You filth will lie about anything.

You're the one posting pictures of guys kissing. Common sense tells me you're a closet gay. It's OK. We don't look at you any different because you are homosexual.

The Red Flag laws are designed to prevent crazy people from obtaining and possessing firearms. It's a reasonable compromise where family members and neighbors can report people who brandish weapons and seem incoherent. The law allows those people to state their case before a judge but it doesn't allow them to point a firearm at Police Officers. The system works.

The Red Flag laws are designed to prevent crazy people from obtaining and possessing firearms. It's a reasonable compromise where family members and neighbors can report people who brandish weapons and seem incoherent. The law allows those people to state their case before a judge but it doesn't allow them to point a firearm at Police Officers. The system works.
Red flag laws are designed to take away your right to due process, fool.

UrBoots.jpg

You're the one posting pictures of guys kissing. Common sense tells me you're a closet gay. It's OK. We don't look at you any different because you are homosexual.
You traitors all play the same tune. Those cops are traitors.

Pretty gay!

You and your working buddy Maria Butina are commies.

Sounds like the guy was such a nut he'd try to take out cops with a gun when they were doing their job.

YOur links isn't a working link, but here's the story in question - FROM 2018!!!!

That man was identified as Gary J. Willis of same address.

Officials said Willis answered the door while holding a handgun.

Willis then placed the gun next to the door.

When officers began to serve him the order, Willis became irate and grabbed his gun.

One of the officers tried to take the gun from Willis, but instead Willis fired the gun.

The second officer fired a gun, striking Willis. He died at the scene.

Why were the cops at his door to begin with?

Red flag laws are designed to take away your right to due process, fool.

Guy, you were the ones who whine every time there is a mass shooting, "Why didn't they take his guns, they knew he was dangerous!!"

And here is a case where they tried to take a gun from a dangerous person, who was just crazy enough to take on cops.
Prove he was dangerous, liar.

Why were the cops at his door to begin with?
Some progressive faggot, scared of guns, told the police a big bad man had guns.

Forum List

Back