Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Bull shit.

What you nor anyone else believes is not my concern. I want Wilson on trial. If he is innocent then it will all come out. If he is not he will go to the pen or lose his job.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.
From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

I hope not either, but I don't hold out a lot of hope, not with the usual suspects fanning the flames of racial animosity. Not all the eyewitnesses agree, nor are all of them credible. You should be careful not to grant them more credibility than they deserve.
All of witnesses were credible. The only one suspect was Johnson and his account matches up with the evidence precisely. All the witness agree on the most important points. The sequence of events and the fact Brown was shot down by Wilson after surrendering. There is even a video of the white guys pissed at the cop for killing Brown directly afterwards.

meh

s0n.....best prepare yourself for a spectacular display of Oooooooooooooooops for you on here in a few days. Just sayin'.........

Add I'll be in here with lots of gay MSPAINT Photobucket classics too.......like this one just a little over a year ago......

How much fun am I gonna have??:2up:

It amusing to me your brain is stimulated by photo shopped pictures.

The fact that the police chief has now said that Wilson will likely not be charged shows the police overall have a strong bias against a fair outcome of the grand jury hearing. The chief is in charge.

Johnson, however, was shown to be completely wrong when he said the suspect was shot in the back.

If the victim is moving around a lot, can you tell from a distance where the bullets are landing? No.

If you want to talk motives, let's be accurate. None of us has any REAL idea what either person was thinking, so to assign motives is to operate completely on conjecture. Now, if you want an opinion, I think the suspect had a greatly exaggerated sense of his own invulnerability. He was bigger than most people, had just successfully bullied a shop owner into letting him walk out of the store with goods he didn't pay for, was under the influence of drugs that lowered his ability to make good judgement calls, and let testosterone and adrenaline do his thinking for him. But, that's just an opinion.

I was not asking for his true motive just what MIGHT have been a motive. The cop is only asking for them to get out of the street, so attacking the cop would not make any sense at all, unless you can think of something.

What a chicken shit you are.

Don't get all bent out of shape just because you can't defend your position. :uhoh3:

Than reply to my position you fucken idiot.
I will post it one more time because apparently you're to Goddamn stupid to use the alert feature.
Dirt Nap had just robbed a fucken store!!!!!!!!
What do you think went through his puny little brain when the cops rolled up on him?
Go ahead and take your time....I know if you cant grasp the alert function this might be difficult for you.

You cannot wait a little while for me to get around to it. :laugh:

Cop pulls up and asks them to get out of the street. They didn't even have time to get nervous seeing clearly the cop wasn't pursuing them. If they were that afraid of getting caught, they would run while they had a head start rather than make themselves more vulnerable by diving into a police car, which even one of the World's Stupidest Criminals wouldn't do. I asked already, but you are too busy worrying about how fast I respond to respond to my question of what did Brown have to gain by attacking a cop in a police car?

You really underestimate the stupidity of criminals.

It's on record, proven by audio recordings that Wilson radioed in that he needed backup to investigate a suspect who was dressed similar to a reported robbery suspect.

The happened after the initial "get out of the street" but before any physical confrontation.

Why lie or ignore basic known facts?

gop-ad.jpg

That's a stock photo.

Stephen Colbert already destroyed this ad.

If the victim is moving around a lot, can you tell from a distance where the bullets are landing? No.

I was not asking for his true motive just what MIGHT have been a motive. The cop is only asking for them to get out of the street, so attacking the cop would not make any sense at all, unless you can think of something.

Don't get all bent out of shape just because you can't defend your position. :uhoh3:

I will post it one more time because apparently you're to Goddamn stupid to use the alert feature.
What do you think went through his puny little brain when the cops rolled up on him?
Go ahead and take your time....I know if you cant grasp the alert function this might be difficult for you.

Cop pulls up and asks them to get out of the street. They didn't even have time to get nervous seeing clearly the cop wasn't pursuing them. If they were that afraid of getting caught, they would run while they had a head start rather than make themselves more vulnerable by diving into a police car, which even one of the World's Stupidest Criminals wouldn't do. I asked already, but you are too busy worrying about how fast I respond to respond to my question of what did Brown have to gain by attacking a cop in a police car?

It's on record, proven by audio recordings that Wilson radioed in that he needed backup to investigate a suspect who was dressed similar to a reported robbery suspect.

The happened after the initial "get out of the street" but before any physical confrontation.

I asked for the link earlier. You never provided it.

You just don't see that happening and that a one-in-million shot happening now when there is 3 eyewitnesses who say the cop was grabbing Brown goes directly to beyond a reasonable doubt.

The fact that the police chief has now said that Wilson will likely not be charged shows the police overall have a strong bias against a fair outcome of the grand jury hearing. The chief is in charge.

"Fair"? If Wilson acted only in self defense, then no charges would be "FAIR".

You morons think because a worthless thug died because of his own stupid actions, the only fair outcome is a cop be imprisoned for it.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.
From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

I hope not either, but I don't hold out a lot of hope, not with the usual suspects fanning the flames of racial animosity. Not all the eyewitnesses agree, nor are all of them credible. You should be careful not to grant them more credibility than they deserve.
All of witnesses were credible. The only one suspect was Johnson and his account matches up with the evidence precisely. All the witness agree on the most important points. The sequence of events and the fact Brown was shot down by Wilson after surrendering. There is even a video of the white guys pissed at the cop for killing Brown directly afterwards.

And the people in that video were proven wrong by autopsy report.
Yet you cant quote where it was proven wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't those guys say he had his hands up surendering when he got shot?

I know a poor old Hispanic man that lived through the Pearl Harbor attack, his wife was suffering from Alzheimer's. In the late 80's Whilst he was suffering through all this, the little "NEGRO" kids next door living in section 8 housing beat his dog to death and terrorized this poor old boy. Because of incident's like this, I have come to despise liberals. Liberals don't know what vile effect they have had on this country. The road to hell is lined with good intentions.

SEVERAL links have been posted. You've ignored them all

Wilson called for backup before driving his vehicle to confront the two, the source told the Post-Dispatch. After placing the SUV in park, Wilson said he tried to exit the vehicle, the source said. That’s when he contends Brown suddenly slammed the door shut and punched him in his face through the open window, according to the source.

New Report on Michael Brown Case Offers Three Explosive Revelations TheBlaze.com

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't those guys say he had his hands up surendering when he got shot?
Is this your quote or a question?

Wilson called for backup before driving his vehicle to confront the two, the source told the Post-Dispatch. After placing the SUV in park, Wilson said he tried to exit the vehicle, the source said. That’s when he contends Brown suddenly slammed the door shut and punched him in his face through the open window, according to the source.

New Report on Michael Brown Case Offers Three Explosive Revelations TheBlaze.com
This is not the link with the audio. This is the link someone else used that needs a logon.

Edit....

Checked the bottom link and no where does it mention audio of Wilson talking to dispatch prior to the shooting.

I'm asking you.

The autopsy disputes that.

I'm asking you.
Dont ask me a question. Provide your proof that the autopsy says he didnt have his hands up.

No, if the grand jury doesn't hand down an indictment, there's no reason to have a trial. It would be a waste of time.

This is not the link with the audio. This is the link someone else used that needs a logon.

Edit....

Checked the bottom link and no where does it mention audio of Wilson talking to dispatch prior to the shooting.

You are being ridiculous. EVERY TIME someone has posted a link in this thread that you don't like you claim "I get an error saying I need to log in, I can't read your link" EVERY TIME.

I'm asking you.
Dont ask me a question. Provide your proof that the autopsy says he didnt have his hands up.

Quit asking people to prove Wilson is innocent fool. YOU prove he's guilty.

That is according to Wilson.

Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Says He 8220 Almost Lost Consciousness 8221 When Brown Smashed Him in Face The Gateway Pundit

Wilson told investigators that after Brown passed by, Wilson realized that Johnson’s clothing matched a recent radio alert about a suspect in a robbery at a nearby market where cigarillos had been taken. Wilson radioed for assistance and backed up his SUV to Brown and Johnson.

His story has more holes in it than Brown did like this one:

During the struggle, Brown handed the cigarillos to Johnson, then swung his left hand and hit Wilson on the right side of the face. Wilson said he almost lost consciousness, the source said.

While fighting the cop, Brown stopped to hand the cigars to Johnson. :laugh:

That sounds like nothing but a made-up story.

Wilson only had some swelling in the face, but this tough cop almost lost consciousness. Come on.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?

If Wilson started the physical contact, it was obviously unprovoked then nothing Wilson says that happened should be believed and is responsible for whatever happened.

That's an awfully big "if", though, isn't it? Are you really ready to condemn a man without proof?

Forum List

Back