Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

And you would have ended up like Dirt Nap Mike.....dead.
I think you should vacation in Ferguson this year.
Depends on if I had gotten the weapon. If so he would have ended up dead. I'm not a 18 year old teenager.

So you're a wanna be cop killer huh? Why am I not surprised.
As they say,you can take the negro out of the ghetto ......

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old movie footage.
Clowns like you arent going to do anything but talk shit on a message board.When I slap the shit out of white boy racists like you all they do is turn pink, then red, and start to cry. You would pee yourself if you had to match up with someone like me you effeminate pussy.

Your people are uncivilized savages for the most part. Must be the neaderthal DNA that makes them do stuff like this....

The Black Body as Souvenir in American Lynching Harvey Young - Academia.edu

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers andgenital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cutto pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretchmet his fate was torn up and disposed of as “souvenirs.” The negro’s heart was cut intoseveral pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid theirmore fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents

see ya in the field, boy.
You wont see me in the field unless I'm coming there to make sure you completed your work there as I have ordered.

Load up in the truck, boy.

I'd say PBS has a HUGE roll in making the little snitch Assplaster and other white pretenders continue to screech about "racist" cops and lynchings that happened 70 years ago, You can't watch that creepshow network for a week without seeing the 1960's fire hoses in Birmingham and hanged negroes in rural Mississippi, who incidentally were guilty of crimes against whites and given justice....remember, Hillary says "it takes a village", right? It's how the left keeps the willies agitated and the young ones looking for a knockout game. Sooner or later, a city like Ferguson has to be taught a lesson. In Detroit, there would have been no riots if the police had responded to Rap Brown and his black panthers that first night by rounding them up and hanging them from lamposts up and down 12th Street and Kercheval. Hey, it might have saved 2,100 burned buildings and thousands of whites fleeing from the city, leaving it burned down and broken. I'm tired of the accusations....if they hate us anyway, and they do, show em what it looks like up front instead of grainy old movie footage.
Clowns like you arent going to do anything but talk shit on a message board.When I slap the shit out of white boy racists like you all they do is turn pink, then red, and start to cry. You would pee yourself if you had to match up with someone like me you effeminate pussy.

Your people are uncivilized savages for the most part. Must be the neaderthal DNA that makes them do stuff like this....

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers andgenital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cutto pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretchmet his fate was torn up and disposed of as “souvenirs.” The negro’s heart was cut intoseveral pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid theirmore fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents

You wont see me in the field unless I'm coming there to make sure you completed your work there as I have ordered.

He has to ride in the back though...

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

Depends on if I had gotten the weapon. If so he would have ended up dead. I'm not a 18 year old teenager.

I'm not a wanna be anything unless its a billionaire. However, I have no problem taking the life of a cop or anyone else that poses a threat to my existence. I think anyone that would stand by and passively allow someone to harm them is a fool.

I'm not a wanna be anything unless its a billionaire. However, I have no problem taking the life of a cop or anyone else that poses a threat to my existence. I think anyone that would stand by and passively allow someone to harm them is a fool.

So you are dumb enough to assault a cop....go figure.

I delegate the manual labor to boys like you. Get busy.

Evidently you are too dumb for reading comprehension. Its not assault if he is attempting to harm me. The thing is I'm not afraid to die in order to protect me an mine. Thats what makes me a problem for white boys like yourself.

Probably the first reasonable thing you've ever said. I'm sure Darrin Wilson would agree with you. Unlike you, his mettle has been tested in this regard.

Evidently you are too dumb for reading comprehension. Its not assault if he is attempting to harm me. The thing is I'm not afraid to die in order to protect me an mine. Thats what makes me a problem for white boys like yourself.

You're no problem to me boy. And you never will be.

Probably the first reasonable thing you've ever said. I'm sure Darrin Wilson would agree with you. Unlike you, his mettle has been tested in this regard.
I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.

Though it looks more and more with each passing day the Micheal Brown got exactly what he deserved, I still think that the GJ will chicken out and indict Wilson. That is what the GJ did on the Zimmerman case, that's what they will do here. Why not do it? What do they have to lose? They can wash their hands of it. Yes it will waste taxpayer money, but they don't have to care about that. Brown is guilty as hell, Wilson is innocent of murder, justice was served in the day the stupid thug took a dirt nap. But the pressure from the ignorant racists who threaten to riot will win the day temporarily.

You're no problem to me boy. And you never will be.
Its clear I'm a problem to you. Thats why you stalk me. I intimidate you. Its ok if you admit it.

Apparently Brown wasn't afraid to die either. Good riddance.

:blsmile::banana::blsmile:

I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.
He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.

Apparently Brown wasn't afraid to die either. Good riddance.
I wouldnt call running from the cop and then surrendering "not afraid to die". He was an 18 year old boy. Pretty sure he was afraid.

He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions. How pathetic of him. Most of you racist white boys are pussified like that though. You go after the young and women.

load up in the truck, sambo. :blsmile:

Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions.
You are then a fool, a squirt of Sharpton-sized proportions, intellect and a pussy to boot

Forum List

Back