Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

So you're a wanna be cop killer huh? Why am I not surprised.
As they say,you can take the negro out of the ghetto ......
I'm not a wanna be anything unless its a billionaire. However, I have no problem taking the life of a cop or anyone else that poses a threat to my existence. I think anyone that would stand by and passively allow someone to harm them is a fool.

So you are dumb enough to assault a cop....go figure.
Evidently you are too dumb for reading comprehension. Its not assault if he is attempting to harm me. The thing is I'm not afraid to die in order to protect me an mine. Thats what makes me a problem for white boys like yourself.

Apparently Brown wasn't afraid to die either. Good riddance.
I wouldnt call running from the cop and then surrendering "not afraid to die". He was an 18 year old boy. Pretty sure he was afraid.

Neither would I but Brown wasn't running from the cop or surrendering, so yeah, justice served.

I'm not a wanna be anything unless its a billionaire. However, I have no problem taking the life of a cop or anyone else that poses a threat to my existence. I think anyone that would stand by and passively allow someone to harm them is a fool.
Probably the first reasonable thing you've ever said. I'm sure Darrin Wilson would agree with you. Unlike you, his mettle has been tested in this regard.
I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.
He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions.
You are then a fool, a squirt of Sharpton-sized proportions, intellect and a pussy to boot
I know what you are but what am I?

Probably the first reasonable thing you've ever said. I'm sure Darrin Wilson would agree with you. Unlike you, his mettle has been tested in this regard.
I wouldnt call shooting an unarmed 18 year old teenager a test of any grown mans mettle. Matter of fact I would laugh in pity at someone that actually believed that. Sound more like someone that doesnt have the balls to handle himself without a weapon. I wouldn't need a weapon to dispatch someone.
He killed someone who was a threat to his "existence" as you put it. Only a fool wouldn't.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions. How pathetic of him. Most of you racist white boys are pussified like that though. You go after the young and women.
You're certifiable

So you're a wanna be cop killer huh? Why am I not surprised.
As they say,you can take the negro out of the ghetto ......

Evidently you are too dumb for reading comprehension. Its not assault if he is attempting to harm me. The thing is I'm not afraid to die in order to protect me an mine. Thats what makes me a problem for white boys like yourself.

I wouldnt call running from the cop and then surrendering "not afraid to die". He was an 18 year old boy. Pretty sure he was afraid.
Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions. How pathetic of him. Most of you racist white boys are pussified like that though. You go after the young and women.

And Dirt Nap tested his on a five foot tall old man.

Neither would I but Brown wasn't running from the cop or surrendering, so yeah, justice served.
How did he get so far from the patrol car if he was not running away? Are you claiming he was backing up to get a better angle after being shot once already? You cant be that stupid can you?

You're certifiable
Dangerous to racist white boys I know. Wilson would not have attempted to grab me around the neck. He did it because Brown was a kid. Wilson is a pussy. A shaved one at that.

How did he get so far from the patrol car if he was not running away? Are you claiming he was backing up to get a better angle after being shot once already? You cant be that stupid can you?

The evidence and the testimony proves you wrong.
You are racist AND stupid. That's an unfortunate combo there man. Good luck with that.

And Dirt Nap tested his on a five foot tall old man.
I know that push must have frightened you. :laugh:

You are racist AND stupid. That's an unfortunate combo there man. Good luck with that.
Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

You're certifiable
Dangerous to racist white boys I know. Wilson would not have attempted to grab me around the neck. He did it because Brown was a kid. Wilson is a pussy. A shaved one at that.

Woah! An Internet tough guy!

You're certifiable

Woah! An Internet tough guy!
Dont worry. Its the interwebs.

Is there no end to your ignorant crap?

I think I've identified part of your problem. You have no intention of fulfilling Reverend King's dream, do you? Just keep the feud going as long as you can?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

You are a racist.
Ok. Do you feel better?

Better than what?

Your racism hasn't been a secret
Better than you felt before now that you have gotten that off your chest?

I don't nor have I ever had anything on my chest that I needed to get off. Stop projecting.

Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

MLK's dream is not embraced by everyone so that presents a problem. I'm not going to try and pretend I am non violent. I'm probably a racists worst nightmare.

07-21-14-famous-quotes.jpg

You are a racist.
Ok. Do you feel better?

Better than what?

I don't nor have I ever had anything on my chest that I needed to get off. Stop projecting.
It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

Dont avoid my question by asking a question. Wilsons testimony said Brown ran. Are you now claiming Wilson is lying too?

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.

You are a racist.
Ok. Do you feel better?

Better than what?

It must have been weighing heavily on your chest. You just up and volunteered I was a racist. Glad to help you relieve your stress.

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.

Sorry son. Wilson initiated the contact and caused the situation. He was the threat and he had to test his manhood with a gun on a 18 year old boy. He was simply a pussy of epic proportions.
You are then a fool, a squirt of Sharpton-sized proportions, intellect and a pussy to boot
I know what you are but what am I?
That you look more like Sharpton and you have his paucity of intellect is a matter of simple genetics. The fool and pussy are obviously implied. Internet claims of virility and bravery are the stuff of pussies. Everyone knows that.

No nut job, Wilson is telling the truth. That is why I know that Brown wasn't surrendering and WHEN HE WAS SHOT he was charging Wilson just like Wilson claims.
You said Brown was not running away and Wilson said he was. Which one of you lied?

Ok. Do you feel better?

Better than what?

I said you were a racist because it's the truth. I don't care how many white kids you claim to have, you are still a racist POS.
Feel better?

Forum List

Back