Police Body Cams are the worst thing to happen to Liberals

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
See so many police officers and depts all around the US and World getting vindicated/justified by the body cam, its awesome. Lots of recent vids of libs being caught lying their asses off. I guess it did not work out too good for the liars huh? BLUE LIVES MATTER.

They are a good thing for everybody. People can’t get away with false claims of police abuse and the police can no longer get away as easily with actual abuse

Personally, I think they are fantastic, but If those cameras start proving that police are mostly law abiding and debunk their bullshit narrative, the liberals will say the cameras are a violation of privacy or some stupid shit like that and try to have them removed.

Just wait for it.

The only reason police originally objected to it was the expense and it's just one more thing cops have to have on them to work.

Years ago I used to work at a music studio teaching guitar, and one time I had a local police officer as a student. The lessons were a half hour and he spent the first ten minutes of that lesson taking off all the crap he had on. The gun belt, the leg protectors, the bullet proof vest. I asked him how he ran with all that crap on if he was chasing somebody?

But videos are the thing of the future. In fact I'm a truck driver and last year I purchased a dash cam because of all the stupid shit people constantly do in front of me. It's has a suction cup mount so I can place it in the back window behind the seats. This way you can not only see what's going on outside the truck, but what I'm doing at the time if something did happen. It even has a GPS in it that calculates your speed, and it's pretty damn accurate too. Thank God I never had to use it yet, but it's the best $130.00 bucks I ever spent just for the peace of mind.

This is the end to the liberal propaganda.

And also to the abuses that may have happened.

Great stuff.

Forum List

Back