Police and protesters clash over protest camps in Hamburg

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, it is happening now in Germany.
Protesters clash with riot police on the streets of Hamburg, Germany, as tension rises over whether protest camps will be allowed during this week's G20 summit. No reporter narration.

in 37 countries around the world published at the end of June, the most popular terms used to describe Trump were “arrogant,” “intolerant” and “dangerous.” On average, only 22% of respondents expressed confidence in his ability to lead. Across Europe, the survey found some of his lowest ratings, especially among nations that have traditionally been staunch American allies.

The antipathy toward Trump, and the growing movement in Europe against his plan to put "America first," comes down to his seeming indifference to issues of international development and human rights, says Barbara Unmüssig, the president of the Heinrich Böll Foundation, a political institute affiliated with the German Green Party. Less than six months into his presidency, “Trump has clearly shown that he doesn’t give a shit about human rights,” she says. “The U.S. is no longer an ally on these issues.”

The crying germans lefties, CNN is happy news against Trump... a normal day for them.

cnn.gif

VoteAgainstDonald.gif

In all seriousness...if Europeans are complaining about America, that is a good sign.
That's your opinion, but the Germans and the French are complaining about Trump? What a joke with what is happening in both countries.
Terrorists Attacks almost daily.

Protesters clash with riot police on the streets of Hamburg, Germany, as tension rises over whether protest camps will be allowed during this week's G20 summit. No reporter narration.

So glad our President is not staying at a Hamburg Hotel! Looks like God used the wicked (who refused him and First Lady a room) to protect them from what is happening now!

So glad our President is not staying at a Hamburg Hotel! Looks like God used the wicked (who refused him and First Lady a room) to protect them from what is happening now!

Angéla Merkel can't protect her own people and she don't like President Trump she did not do everything to protect is coming in germany. but it will go against her with time.

I wouldn't want to be staying at a Hamburg Hotel right now! Especially if I was part of the G20 Summit! YIKES! IT LOOKS BAD RIGHT NOW!

In all seriousness...if Europeans are complaining about America, that is a good sign.
That's your opinion, but the Germans and the French are complaining about Trump? What a joke with what is happening in both countries.

It is not Trump...stop watching CNN so much.
There have been 1000's of protestors at g20 summits every year. Last year over 1000 were arrested. Were they protesting Obama?

There have been 1000's of protestors at g20 summits every year. Last year over 1000 were arrested. Were they protesting Obama?
I Watch CNN because this is the only American media i catch in France and there are lefties nutcase around who want to kill your President

I Watch CNN because this is the only American media i catch in France and there are lefties nutcase around who want to kill your President

Yeah...I think the key word there is nutcase.
In France and Germany there are large leftist groups that basically are against everything and anything. That has been going on for 50 years at least.
This is just more of the same, and if it is worse because America has a more conservative President?....no surprise.

News? This sh** is practically scheduled.

It is scheduled.
It is not news. And surprise-surprise CNN and anti-Trumpees wanna make it about him.
Every year 1000's come out, last year over 1000 were arrested....funny how CNN and their sheep didn't say it was about Obama.

Yeah...I think the key word there is nutcase.
In France and Germany there are large leftist groups that basically are against everything and anything. That has been going on for 50 years at least.
This is just more of the same, and if it is worse because America has a more conservative President?....no surprise.
I know all too well, but what are this people doing? These are people who do not understand the gravity of the threats around them that live in a bubble of peace and love.
The bubble is going to burst in there. face with time

Forum List

Back