police and me (my story true)

You are a fucking bitch, actually, for making fun of his education in the post that said

"All I can say is the education system is not what it used to be"

Fucking stupid narrow minded ass bitch. Leave him the fuck alone. Christ- Get your own fucking education, trailer trash hoe, and learn a few things about WHY some people do not put a sentence together as properly as others might. Dumb skank.. :cuckoo:

I got your back, Critter, lol
LOL. The public education does suck and his lack of grasp of the English language is quite indicative of that fact.

Toughen up. Stating facts does not equate to being a bitch. And, contrary to the belief of some, this is not a team sport here.

When people gang up against someone over something that they cannot help- It sure makes it look like a team.

Also, indicative by whose standards??? YOURS? Half of the sentences you just wrote out lack either a fucking subject or comma, or has the (generalized) error of beginning a sentence with a conjunction!!! That's THIRD GRADE ENGLISH, Mr Knowitall smartalec wannabe.

Fuck off and stop fucking with Critter. Christ! Can't you find some other way of feeling important, besides fucking with a dyslexic person???

Critter needs to learn some humility and respect. He knows he sucks at writing, yet he's all too ready to tell others to 'learn to read'. That is tantamount to me making fun of somebody's command of Swedish, which I myself struggle with.

LOL. The public education does suck and his lack of grasp of the English language is quite indicative of that fact.

Toughen up. Stating facts does not equate to being a bitch. And, contrary to the belief of some, this is not a team sport here.

When people gang up against someone over something that they cannot help- It sure makes it look like a team.

Also, indicative by whose standards??? YOURS? Half of the sentences you just wrote out lack either a fucking subject or comma, or has the (generalized) error of beginning a sentence with a conjunction!!! That's THIRD GRADE ENGLISH, Mr Knowitall smartalec wannabe.

Fuck off and stop fucking with Critter. Christ! Can't you find some other way of feeling important, besides fucking with a dyslexic person???

Critter needs to learn some humility and respect. He knows he sucks at writing, yet he's all too ready to tell others to 'learn to read'. That is tantamount to me making fun of somebody's command of Swedish, which I myself struggle with.

OMG! I struggle with Swedish too! Maybe that's why we both struggle with gibberish? LOL

OMG! I struggle with Swedish too! Maybe that's why we both struggle with gibberish? LOL

Studerar du svenska? :)

Oh man.....if I'd known critter was trying to type in Swedish I would never have said a word. Wow, I feel soooooooooooooooooo bad now. And here all this time I thought...well never mind what I thought. But, back to the OT.......a learning disability is NO excuse for STUPIDLY whining about being treated unfairly by the cops when you basically told them in court that you were guilty but you weren't going to say guilty. If you were so innocent and all that happy horse pucky you would have plead innocent. ONLY someone that KNOWS that there is more to it than they are willing to admit to will plead out when they've done nothing wrong. As I said, it wasn't YOUR place to follow this girl. That in and of itself could be considered stalking. The fact that she doesn't live at home is evidence that she's probably OLD ENOUGH to make her own decisions. The fact that you threatened these people with a bat, I don't give a fat babies butt if it was only a plastic wiffle ball bat, while telling them to leave your apartment is grounds for you to be charged for acting in a threatening manner. Maybe if you'd just let the girl go on about her merry way, she obviously did NOT want to stay there with you or she wouldn't have left in the first place, none of this would have happened. And by the way, a learning disability is NO EXCUSE to act like a whiney ass wimp and come on a public message board acting as such and expect people to not call it like they see it. GROW THE FK UP and take responsibility for your own actions.

Oh man.....if I'd known critter was trying to type in Swedish I would never have said a word. Wow, I feel soooooooooooooooooo bad now. And here all this time I thought...well never mind what I thought. But, back to the OT.......a learning disability is NO excuse for STUPIDLY whining about being treated unfairly by the cops when you basically told them in court that you were guilty but you weren't going to say guilty. If you were so innocent and all that happy horse pucky you would have plead innocent. ONLY someone that KNOWS that there is more to it than they are willing to admit to will plead out when they've done nothing wrong. As I said, it wasn't YOUR place to follow this girl. That in and of itself could be considered stalking. The fact that she doesn't live at home is evidence that she's probably OLD ENOUGH to make her own decisions. The fact that you threatened these people with a bat, I don't give a fat babies butt if it was only a plastic wiffle ball bat, while telling them to leave your apartment is grounds for you to be charged for acting in a threatening manner. Maybe if you'd just let the girl go on about her merry way, she obviously did NOT want to stay there with you or she wouldn't have left in the first place, none of this would have happened. And by the way, a learning disability is NO EXCUSE to act like a whiney ass wimp and come on a public message board acting as such and expect people to not call it like they see it. GROW THE FK UP and take responsibility for your own actions.

again a no plea does not mean your gulity can you read those lines? i look it up i ask millions of people before i did it. and i told them after. dude it was 2 agasint one. i had no fing choice.

Though i did write something to congress here in new hampshire about changing the law and they give me some ideas so you think i take my own damn time to right something to congress for something to change a law thats totally unfair and unbrriake. the people i ask know me well enough and said i made the right decsion.

i had no evinced but my word. that's it,. that's not a great argument dude you fail if you bring that to court. I ask a couple of people if they heard anything that day and i wrote a message to see if anyone else did but i got no replays.

you think a person is guilty would take time and do all this shit? how am i stupid going the safest way out? my lawyer said he was not guilty plea. I plan and simple ask him and he said no. he did hesitate which made me look it up i found nothing that says a no plea means guilty.

my lawyer also said they girl kept changing her story over and over. she first said that she followed and saw me hit her. than she said she didn't see it. than she thought i threating her.

i threatening to call the cops if i had to do it all again my first idea is to contact police now and let them fix it. it was a high school fight. that what it was.. without punches or threats.

Talking about this again i feel like i am going to go forward to see if i can get the law to look into and change for the better not the worst. If i was so gulity why did cops look into to see if they were lying? if i was guilty why did half of the wintess that where for their side didn't show up the next court date?

can someone explain that? no you can't.

again a no plea does not mean your gulity can you read those lines? i look it up i ask millions of people before i did it. and i told them after. dude it was 2 agasint one. i had no fing choice.

Though i did write something to congress here in new hampshire about changing the law and they give me some ideas so you think i take my own damn time to right something to congress for something to change a law thats totally unfair and unbrriake. the people i ask know me well enough and said i made the right decsion.

i had no evinced but my word. that's it,. that's not a great argument dude you fail if you bring that to court. I ask a couple of people if they heard anything that day and i wrote a message to see if anyone else did but i got no replays.

you think a person is guilty would take time and do all this shit? how am i stupid going the safest way out? my lawyer said he was not guilty plea. I plan and simple ask him and he said no. he did hesitate which made me look it up i found nothing that says a no plea means guilty.

my lawyer also said they girl kept changing her story over and over. she first said that she followed and saw me hit her. than she said she didn't see it. than she thought i threating her.

i threatening to call the cops if i had to do it all again my first idea is to contact police now and let them fix it. it was a high school fight. that what it was.. without punches or threats.

Talking about this again i feel like i am going to go forward to see if i can get the law to look into and change for the better not the worst. If i was so gulity why did cops look into to see if they were lying? if i was guilty why did half of the wintess that where for their side didn't show up the next court date?

If I was a LEO I'd arrest your ass for obsessive whining. STFU and get over it. Life is not fair, welcome to the world, Junior.

If I was a LEO I'd arrest your ass for obsessive whining. STFU and get over it. Life is not fair, welcome to the world, Junior.

If I was a LEO, I would arrest your ass for harassment.. A REAL charge, little missy...

If I was a LEO, I would arrest your ass for harassment.. A REAL charge, little missy...

I love how California girl loves to poke fun of me and say life not fair.. where did i ever say life is fair? i never said that was the case i been through yell a lot more than this.

btw if your a bitch you should be fried... hum thats not a bad idea... more peace in the world!

I recommend that you duck the next time someone is swinging a stupid stick near you.

Pay attention. There is NO SUCH THING as NO plea. You either plea guilty, innocent, or no contest, or nolo contendere as it's commonly called. You can NOT enter NO plea. By pleading as such you are neither admitting guilt nor are you saying you didn't do it. All you're saying is that you aren't going to say one way or the other. If you plead out in the first trial there in no reason for the witnesses to be at the second trial. YOU already entered your plea. Again, having a learning disability as you claim is no excuse for basically YOU causing what happened to you. The way you keep changing your story and adding things when someone calls you on the discrepancies proves one of two things to me. You're either making this whole thing up as you go or you're lying about what actually happened.

Perhaps then, I should explain my sarcasm for the sake of the terminally stupid..... "Obsessive Whining" is as real a charge as the OPs claim of "No Plea". It was a joke - but only funny to those capable of rational thought.

I agree with Si Modo, watch out for that swinging stupid stick.

Perhaps then, I should explain my sarcasm for the sake of the terminally stupid..... "Obsessive Whining" is as real a charge as the OPs claim of "No Plea". It was a joke - but only funny to those capable of rational thought.

I agree with Si Modo, watch out for that swinging stupid stick.

Who is being stupid here? The one who keeps relentlessly harassing a person with a learning disability (and very likely some other disabilities to go with it) AKA "victim helpless"- or the one openly calling their ass out on doing it? :cool:

Your jokes are obviously harassing and unwanted. Cease and desist. You are digging your own hole here. As Dr Phil always teaches- Just STOP. Thats it- thats all you have to learn here is to STOP.

Also, I really dont give a rats ass how many abusers choose to follow the "less guilt more abuse" route and think that I am "stupid" or want to otherwise abuse and call names to people like me who stand up for abuse victims who have a mental dysfunction or even those who are not helpless- I am telling you right fucking now- there are REAL laws against this shit, so cease and fucking desist. NOW.

Pay attention. There is NO SUCH THING as NO plea. You either plea guilty, innocent, or no contest, or nolo contendere as it's commonly called. You can NOT enter NO plea. By pleading as such you are neither admitting guilt nor are you saying you didn't do it. All you're saying is that you aren't going to say one way or the other. If you plead out in the first trial there in no reason for the witnesses to be at the second trial. YOU already entered your plea. Again, having a learning disability as you claim is no excuse for basically YOU causing what happened to you. The way you keep changing your story and adding things when someone calls you on the discrepancies proves one of two things to me. You're either making this whole thing up as you go or you're lying about what actually happened.

Just speculating here, but I am thinking that he either got offered a deal in which no plea was entered- I think he did try to defend himself, at first- because he "checked" somehow, to see if the offer was decent enough for him.
His attorney probably entered a not guilty plea for him, to get him out of jail, and then the state probably reviewed the evidence further, and offered him some deal to where he doesnt plead guilty, but is not a nolo contendere plea either. I know there is no such thing as a "no plea" deal- but I think he is saying that he got offered a deal to not plead anything, but to skip trial, and have adjudication withheld, if he did community service and whatever.. They do that sometimes. This is a leap but he never gave us an outcome.

Whatever the hell happened, in reality- lets all just let it go. It seems that Critter has become the newest victim of internet trolling, and all because he does not have a very good grasp on language and communication skills, primarily due to his learning disability, possibly due to some other handicaps.
Also, not understanding the full story as a result of it being poorly typed or put together in a way that is hard to decipher, is not grounds for calling someone a liar, stupid, whiny, etc.. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you cannot be civil and give your opinion on the case, then dont post anything, because that is HARASSING him, and it is just downright shameful!!!

I am sorry if y'all don't feel smart enough in real life to impress people- but getting on an online message board and making fun of mentally handicapped people is NOT the best way to prove your intelligence to a reasonable society. Quite the opposite.

Get a grip, JD. Critter's style often includes inanity. He gets called on it. He gives back ad hominems then when he can't handle that, he says stop picking on me because I have a disability.

:rolleyes:

Get a grip, JD. Critter's style often includes inanity. He gets called on it. He gives back ad hominems then when he can't handle that, he says stop picking on me because I have a disability.

That is a good point.. but he wasn't the one who started being an asshole in this thread.

Ok i was dating this girl. i call her krystal and a friend of mine called jenn.

While i had Krystal come over to my place to hang out for awhile her parents trusted me driving her back and foruth. Anyways jenn comes over wtih three guys and two girls i believe.

One of them was a british kid who said he beat me up in high school :lol: (i flick the kids here and cried to the admins) :lol:

Anyways she "krsyal said she was going to deal with it, Well she was going to leave so since i know bard... (british kid) i took my wiffle bat with me for my protection and i told them to get the hell out before i called the cops.

I told krstyal i would take her home. But of course krsyal gets into their car and they drive off. After me yelling and swereing, i forogt i had my wiffle ball bat.. and i drop it and than i put in my car.

Anyways after that i called krystal father of what happen. He told me to follow them i was on home phone and i called another memebner of krsyal family...

Now maybe about two hrs later.. i get arrested for simple assult and criminal threatening

I never threatening or hit anyone im not that kind og guy that beats on man or women. (if that was the case i would of been beating up)

Cops never look into invesgation it more never ask anyone if they heard anything at my apt and it was loud enough. They only went back those people in car.

So after i had to push court i did a no plea thoguht it was the safest way out of it. Also they witness that were there for the first court never really came back for the second one.

just one....

Yea that was crap shit there... and i still hate cops for being such dick assess.. not doing a full job.

According to Krystal parents the cop help Krystal right what happen out... (she had some problems writing)

You should be arrested for your spelling and gammar.

You get what you ask for. If you can't handle than stop being a jackass.

Forum List

Back