police and me (my story true)

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Ok i was dating this girl. i call her krystal and a friend of mine called jenn.

While i had Krystal come over to my place to hang out for awhile her parents trusted me driving her back and foruth. Anyways jenn comes over wtih three guys and two girls i believe.

One of them was a british kid who said he beat me up in high school :lol: (i flick the kids here and cried to the admins) :lol:

Anyways she "krsyal said she was going to deal with it, Well she was going to leave so since i know bard... (british kid) i took my wiffle bat with me for my protection and i told them to get the hell out before i called the cops.

I told krstyal i would take her home. But of course krsyal gets into their car and they drive off. After me yelling and swereing, i forogt i had my wiffle ball bat.. and i drop it and than i put in my car.

Anyways after that i called krystal father of what happen. He told me to follow them i was on home phone and i called another memebner of krsyal family...

Now maybe about two hrs later.. i get arrested for simple assult and criminal threatening

I never threatening or hit anyone im not that kind og guy that beats on man or women. (if that was the case i would of been beating up)

Cops never look into invesgation it more never ask anyone if they heard anything at my apt and it was loud enough. They only went back those people in car.

So after i had to push court i did a no plea thoguht it was the safest way out of it. Also they witness that were there for the first court never really came back for the second one.

just one....

Yea that was crap shit there... and i still hate cops for being such dick assess.. not doing a full job.

According to Krystal parents the cop help Krystal right what happen out... (she had some problems writing)

Critter, some cops do that. If you are not guilty of something never admit that you are. Simple really. If you admit to something you did not do as the easy way out you will regret it in time. You should have called Krystal father if he requested you follow Krystal, that may have saved you some hassles. Then again maybe there is a lot more to your little story since you say you pleaded already.

Let's see if I can figure this out with what was actually readable. You threatened them with a wiffle ball bat when you told them to leave your house and after they left you then followed them with said wiffle ball bat in your car. Can you say Duh huh!!! You're very actions could have been construed as threatening. You should have told Krystals father to follow them. It was not your place to do so. As far as the simple assault goes, if one of the people in the car claimed you put your hands on them it was up to them to prove you did so. I have to agree with Rodishi on this one. It sounds like there may be more than you're telling since you plead out so quickly. If you were so innocent that is.

• Banned
Critter, some cops do that. If you are not guilty of something never admit that you are. Simple really. If you admit to something you did not do as the easy way out you will regret it in time. You should have called Krystal father if he requested you follow Krystal, that may have saved you some hassles. Then again maybe there is a lot more to your little story since you say you pleaded already.

no plea is not a guilty charge that is no contest and something else. I never admit i was piss at the cops for not doing half of there job. but in the state of nh they have to arrest someone forgot the law but there no way i said i was gulity. It had nothign do with following them.

It had to do with what happen... at my place and only if i had my video camera... sd card i could of save my butt big time... i had in my pocket but it would only record one or two minutes. I don't know why you guys fail to understand that when i pick up krstyal her dad was not there and went to my place where things happen... than i called told him what krstyal did. he wanted me to follow them to make sure she was safe. I was on my house phone when i called him to explain what just happen.

Let's see if I can figure this out with what was actually readable. You threatened them with a wiffle ball bat when you told them to leave your house and after they left you then followed them with said wiffle ball bat in your car. Can you say Duh huh!!! You're very actions could have been construed as threatening. You should have told Krystals father to follow them. It was not your place to do so. As far as the simple assault goes, if one of the people in the car claimed you put your hands on them it was up to them to prove you did so. I have to agree with Rodishi on this one. It sounds like there may be more than you're telling since you plead out so quickly. If you were so innocent that is.

B1. no i was protecting myself with the wiffe ball bat from the britisitsh kid. i drop the wiffle back when i was trying to tell krsytal to come in with me. since her parents don't like anyone else driving her around but me. B2. yes wiffle ball bat was in car but i was not using it. i use to put to the exist and its apt complex, Dude its a freakign wiffle bat what am i going to wiffle you with a plastic bat? hell my friends kept joking about how stupid it was.

How the hell is the father suppose to follow them when there not in the city? and she went with me? He ask me to follow them and i did. I was only protecting the girl that is it.

B3. i put my hands on absolutely No one and even i put my hands on Krystal the dad said he wouldn't of mind. My lawyer said that the people that were so called witness lied. each time. No plea does not me your guilty. It was the safest thing to do i had no choice and it lasted much longer than i am saying.

I had to do a recess and push the court date back cause my lawyer that was suppose to be there, couldn't get there stuck sick and it was flooding at the time. thoguh i did have a hot fucking girl lawyer...

I just had to have my lawyer who was helping me from the start. You know the funny thing. is when i told my dad my dog harley look at me with big brown eyes... and he believe me and knew i was not gulity so did my other people that our very great friends.

And she can tell when someone lies she actually advice me not to do the no contest cause that make me guilty. it like two against one... i had no choice.

If the people said i hit someone than why the hell didn't they show up for the second court? :doubt: My lawyer said he believe me enough my mom thoguht police where just going after the money... my dad didn't believe me.

How you like when you tell the truth to your own dad...... but he does not believe you... yea.. i know what happen and the story i have s tick bye.

I am not a person to threat anyone i am not a person to hit someone. period i don't do that.

the only one fight i got into.. was when i was 4-5th grade and i went after a pain in the ass kid in my street.. i i was tired of him picking on me. so i had enough and my mom stop us.

since than i never have hit anyone nor would i in else i really really had to.

Ok i was dating this girl. i call her krystal and a friend of mine called jenn.

While i had Krystal come over to my place to hang out for awhile her parents trusted me driving her back and foruth. Anyways jenn comes over wtih three guys and two girls i believe.

One of them was a british kid who said he beat me up in high school :lol: (i flick the kids here and cried to the admins) :lol:

Anyways she "krsyal said she was going to deal with it, Well she was going to leave so since i know bard... (british kid) i took my wiffle bat with me for my protection and i told them to get the hell out before i called the cops.

I told krstyal i would take her home. But of course krsyal gets into their car and they drive off. After me yelling and swereing, i forogt i had my wiffle ball bat.. and i drop it and than i put in my car.

Anyways after that i called krystal father of what happen. He told me to follow them i was on home phone and i called another memebner of krsyal family...

Now maybe about two hrs later.. i get arrested for simple assult and criminal threatening

I never threatening or hit anyone im not that kind og guy that beats on man or women. (if that was the case i would of been beating up)

Cops never look into invesgation it more never ask anyone if they heard anything at my apt and it was loud enough. They only went back those people in car.

So after i had to push court i did a no plea thoguht it was the safest way out of it. Also they witness that were there for the first court never really came back for the second one.

just one....

Yea that was crap shit there... and i still hate cops for being such dick assess.. not doing a full job.

According to Krystal parents the cop help Krystal right what happen out... (she had some problems writing)

:omg:

She ain't the only one!

Seriously, how the f*ck did you make any sense of that? :eek:

Sorry.......but if I'm not guilty of something I've been charged with you can damn well bet there will be no "no contest" plea. You're basically saying with that plea that you're neither denying or admitting guilt. And I stand by my feelings that it wasn't your place to follow her if she wanted to go off with someone else. It's obvious from what you're saying about her father being in another state that the girl was of age to NOT live with her parents. So when she made the choice to leave with people that she knew it wasn't your place to follow her around. Following her in a car was in no way going to protect her. I still feel there is more here than what you're trying to say. I don't care if it was just a wiffle ball bat....you wielded it in a threatening manner. No where do you say this kid threatened YOU in any way. Just that he claimed to have beaten you up in High School. That and the fact you say YOUR apartment, leads me to believe that you are no longer in High School. Again, the girl is obviously of age to do just what the hell she wants to do so it was not your place to follow her anywhere if she chose to leave with someone else. The story is to convuluted and there are to many inconsistancies. I believe there is more to it than just you being wrongly arrested for something you "didn't" do.

Sorry.......but if I'm not guilty of something I've been charged with you can damn well bet there will be no "no contest" plea. You're basically saying with that plea that you're neither denying or admitting guilt. And I stand by my feelings that it wasn't your place to follow her if she wanted to go off with someone else. It's obvious from what you're saying about her father being in another state that the girl was of age to NOT live with her parents. So when she made the choice to leave with people that she knew it wasn't your place to follow her around. Following her in a car was in no way going to protect her. I still feel there is more here than what you're trying to say. I don't care if it was just a wiffle ball bat....you wielded it in a threatening manner. No where do you say this kid threatened YOU in any way. Just that he claimed to have beaten you up in High School. That and the fact you say YOUR apartment, leads me to believe that you are no longer in High School. Again, the girl is obviously of age to do just what the hell she wants to do so it was not your place to follow her anywhere if she chose to leave with someone else. The story is to convuluted and there are to many inconsistancies. I believe there is more to it than just you being wrongly arrested for something you "didn't" do.

I believe him, overall- there are a lot of specific details that liars would generally leave out.

I just don't understand why this Krystal girl's father did not come and witness Critter.

Critter is (by the way) clearly a special person, so cut him some slack on his language skills, and lack of attention to detail in the story. Obviously he was afraid of the British kid who kicked his ass- probably a lot of times, that bully was not welcome, and he wanted to protect the girl, also.

He probably shouldnt have chased them all out with the wiffle ball bat, lol, but I think that was his fight or flight response to seeing the bully there. And following the other car, That could happen to anybody who is in a traumatized state of mind, and trying to protect someone from people he thinks of as "the enemy"..

Seriously, how the f*ck did you make any sense of that? :eek:
:lol:

I think she gets some rep for being able to do that.

I believe him, overall- there are a lot of specific details that liars would generally leave out.

I just don't understand why this Krystal girl's father did not come and witness Critter.

Critter is (by the way) clearly a special person, so cut him some slack on his language skills, and lack of attention to detail in the story. Obviously he was afraid of the British kid who kicked his ass- probably a lot of times, that bully was not welcome, and he wanted to protect the girl, also.

He probably shouldnt have chased them all out with the wiffle ball bat, lol, but I think that was his fight or flight response to seeing the bully there. And following the other car, That could happen to anybody who is in a traumatized state of mind, and trying to protect someone from people he thinks of as "the enemy"..

meh i used the wiffle bat to protect me and thats what i told. the father krstyal step dad was at home. krstyal was getting a lift home from other people. Krstyal dad couldn't do anything. I really couldn't do much. There was no chase with a wiffle ball bat. all i did with the bat was put towards the exist. After awhile i forgot i had it in my hands and drop out of my hands onto teh ground.. than thats when i went to go put in my car

A NO PLEA IS NOT A GUILTY... GOD PEOPLE LEARN TO READ.

Its a shame that her dad did not come to court and be a witness for you, Critter..

her dad didn't see anything how could he do something? like i said he was at home or at work when it started to happen. she was with me.

I don't think they be great wintess for me... i just wish someone in my apt complex would come clean and would of help or police knocking on doors and found out what happen :eusa_eh:

no plea does not make you gulity... give me a break people need to read the court info.

Its a shame that her dad did not come to court and be a witness for you, Critter..

her dad didn't see anything how could he do something? like i said he was at home or at work when it started to happen. she was with me.

I don't think they be great wintess for me... i just wish someone in my apt complex would come clean and would of help or police knocking on doors and found out what happen :eusa_eh:

no plea does not make you gulity... give me a break people need to read the court info.

I realize that nolo contendere is not the same as a guilty plea.. but it is generally viewed as such- even if you arent admitting guilt.

No Contest means that you waive the right to defend yourself against the charges, and are essentially throwing yourself at the mercy of the court and letting them make a judgment based solely on the evidence of the prosecution.

In other words it is "Taking the blame" without "admitting to blame"..

Why didn't her dad stand up for you? He told you to follow the car, right? He could have admitted that in court for you..

I realize that nolo contendere is not the same as a guilty plea.. but it is generally viewed as such- even if you arent admitting guilt.

No Contest means that you waive the right to defend yourself against the charges, and are essentially throwing yourself at the mercy of the court and letting them make a judgment based solely on the evidence of the prosecution.

Why didn't her dad stand up for you? He told you to follow the car, right? He could have admitted that in court for you..

no krstyal dad ask me to follow, i look on no plea making sure it said nothing about being gulity and i also made sure my lawyer said.. it not which he did.

no krstyal dad ask me to follow, i look on no plea making sure it said nothing about being gulity and i also made sure my lawyer said.. it not which he did.

I am not against you here, Critter- I am advocating for you.. I am saying her dad could have been called in to court and testified that he told you to follow her.

I think your lawyer sucks for giving you crappy advice, by not going to trial, and advising you to do a no contest plea.. Anyone will tell you that a no contest plea makes you look guilty by default because it doesn't give you a chance to tell your side of the story.

I prefer not to share my cop stories all at once. There are so many and so negative, it would make me want to sink into a deep depression and teach my children to refer to cops as pigs....

Sorry critter, but you are an idiot. The cops did their job, they do not make the laws nor do they do the judging, that's the court system that fucked you over and when you are threatened for real you will change your tune quickly.

Forum List

Back