Poland Offers ‘Fort Trump’ as Name If U.S. Builds Military Base

How is this “America first”?

We need bases in Europe to keep Russia in check and to fight Muslim scum in the ME. Not that you understand or care about such things.

1- no we don’t
2- we already have bases . Who needs another?

Well for starters, we need bases to launch rescue missions like the one that didn't happen in Benghazi.

That would have been helpful as hell, it is only 1200 miles from Poland to Benghazi! They could have been there in no time! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:
MilitaryINSTALLATIONS - U.S. Department of Defense

There you go.........a little closer........but of course a ready reaction force would have to be stationed there.

It would be more for Poland than the United States...........but would be a in your face move to Russia...........

We need bases in Europe to keep Russia in check and to fight Muslim scum in the ME. Not that you understand or care about such things.

1- no we don’t

Most of our bases are in Germany, where the cost of living is astronomical and it is getting more dangerous for us Americans working over here thanks to Merkel’s pro-Muslim immigration. Moving to Poland would save taxpayers a lot of money and make it safer for us and the families over here.
Germany is a great country, with less homeless people, very good universal health care and good quality of life....we need to bring troops back because we are broke and we cant afford it.

Which is why President Trump is saying Germany should pay us more to stay, yet liberals lose their minds about it simply because it’s President Trump’s idea.

we need to take a base out of Germany anyway...

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics ... gs.KgVN4Z0

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump said the U.S. is looking “very seriously” at establishing a permanent military base in Poland -- and Polish President Andrzej Duda, eager to secure a deal, suggested it be named “Fort Trump.”

Trump raised the possibility of a new U.S. base in Poland in a meeting with Duda in the Oval Office on Tuesday. He said at a news conference with the Polish leader that Duda had offered to pay more than $2 billion toward construction.

“Poland is willing to make a very major contribution to the United States to come in and have a presence in Poland,” Trump said in the Oval Office. “If they’re willing to do that, it’s something we will certainly talk about.”

Yeah, Merkel has a hard ass cadre of fighting men from the middle east anyway. Let them deal with it.

1- no we don’t

Most of our bases are in Germany, where the cost of living is astronomical and it is getting more dangerous for us Americans working over here thanks to Merkel’s pro-Muslim immigration. Moving to Poland would save taxpayers a lot of money and make it safer for us and the families over here.
Germany is a great country, with less homeless people, very good universal health care and good quality of life....we need to bring troops back because we are broke and we cant afford it.

Which is why President Trump is saying Germany should pay us more to stay, yet liberals lose their minds about it simply because it’s President Trump’s idea.
Nope I say bring the troops back , I'm tired of seeing my taxes going to useless bases, expensive missiles and other stuff that gets rusty. I rather have my money go to schools, sick and needy people.

Polish people are more American than you are - by far.
The Polish government is stripping away press freedoms, rights to assemble, an independent judiciary and is in the process of imposing one party rule. If I were you, I would not accuse anyone of being anti-American since what Poland is doing is anathema to the American way and ideals. The anti-American is the one that supports the Polish governments efforts.

"If this happens it will be like the Superbowl and Election Day and my birthday all at once for me" - Polish nationalist Jack Posobiec

Forum List

Back