Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

The relationship was improper but not a crime.

Only the intellectually feeble would assert otherwise.

I'll take flimsy justifications for $1000 Alex.....

It's an explanation, not a justification.
A consensual relationship is not comparable to Weinstein or even Trump's MO.

it's still an abuse of power, and he lied about it under oath.

To me Clinton's biggest crime was to risk the best job in the world on a dumpy Long Island "4".

At least JFK bagged Marilyn Monroe supposedly.

Still is not in the same category as the current molester in chief.

You have proof of nothing except him talking like a cad.

Admitting it more like a molester. Cad is not quite apt. What Trump was describing was assault. A crime.

More great reasoning. You're basically arguing that you hired an incompetent only because you're incompetent yourself.

Not a great argument.

No, I'm arguing that anybody but Hillary isn't the best choice, but it was the only Choice.

I went from Walker, to Jindal to Cruz, then to a brief period of "draft Condi Rice" before settling on Trump.

Trump won the primary in a huge field. He was the chosen one despite the dilemma I outlined earlier. The idea that he was the only choice is not really valid. Surely with hindsight you can see that.

i voted for Cruz, He lost. I flirted with Johnson but voted Trump as a shock to the system.

Like I said, that's a poor reason.

And that's a thing why?

Real life doesn't throw us perfect pitches, we take what's thrown at us.

Voting for someone soley on the idea that they will blow up the status quo or piss off liberals is not very responsible.

I'll take flimsy justifications for $1000 Alex.....

To me Clinton's biggest crime was to risk the best job in the world on a dumpy Long Island "4".

Admitting it more like a molester. Cad is not quite apt. What Trump was describing was assault. A crime.

That he never actually did.....

Weintein on the other hand...

No, I'm arguing that anybody but Hillary isn't the best choice, but it was the only Choice.

I went from Walker, to Jindal to Cruz, then to a brief period of "draft Condi Rice" before settling on Trump.

Trump won the primary in a huge field. He was the chosen one despite the dilemma I outlined earlier. The idea that he was the only choice is not really valid. Surely with hindsight you can see that.

i voted for Cruz, He lost. I flirted with Johnson but voted Trump as a shock to the system.

And that's a thing why?

Voting for someone soley on the idea that they will blow up the status quo or piss off liberals is not very responsible.

We have to destroy the village in order to save it.

Bill Clinton admitted to sexual harassment and is a sexual pervert.

Still not even faux outrage over his actions.

Sex with people working for you is a great thing in Leftardia.

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.

The mental exercises you do to justify bill diddling an intern just because you like his politics is sad.

Much more sound than mental sloth.

Actually no, because Dragon is committing a sin of commission as opposed to omission.

Weinstein enabler.

He said he did. There were accusers who said he did.

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.

The mental exercises you do to justify bill diddling an intern just because you like his politics is sad.

Much more sound than mental sloth.

Actually no, because Dragon is committing a sin of commission as opposed to omission.

Weinstein enabler.

How so, dope?
I never mentioned him.

And that's a thing why?

We don't. We need competent leadership.

Then i expect the civil lawsuits to just start flooding in.....

And that's a thing why?

Lol "competent"

The system as setup is broken, progressive statist assholes have gotten to the point of destroying federalism and working towards their end goal of making everyone dependent on big daddy government, because of course serfs are easier to control.

Then i expect the civil lawsuits to just start flooding in.....

They may.

And that's a thing why?

Lol "competent"

The system as setup is broken, progressive statist assholes have gotten to the point of destroying federalism and working towards their end goal of making everyone dependent on big daddy government, because of course serfs are easier to control.

Simply not true. It is and has always been liberals who work to make people whole and create protections from conservative cuntery.

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf
media_httpdilbertcomd_dvcpc-scaled1000.gif

And that's a thing why?

Lol "competent"

Simply not true. It is and has always been liberals who work to make people whole and create protections from conservative cuntery.

You idiots aren't liberals, you are progressive statists.

All the free speech protection comes from the right these days.

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf
media_httpdilbertcomd_dvcpc-scaled1000.gif
You should read more of what Scott Adams writes. More conservative than I am.

Lol "competent"

Yes, the free speech of discriminaters and bigots.

Lol "competent"

Yes, the free speech of discriminaters and bigots.

That's the whole point of free speech, and I don't see many right wing people trying to stop left wing meetings and demonstrations, those two nutters at that California town hall as the exception.

Our President fabricated stories about:

Obama's birth certificate
Thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9-11
The size of his inauguration crowd
Obama tapping his wires

Can anyone point to a story about Trump that the media fabricated?
the russian golden shower story
the russian collusion story

Forum List

Back